Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,063 members, 7,828,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426881 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
Wow ooooo,no be small tin oooo our Mean Man 007 Congratulations to u,we awaits to hear more testimonies,thank u Jesus.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by olami101: 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
johnsonadex: 007 visa approved. I'm happy for u bros
halleluyah,am soo hapi for u my friend,it can only be God oooooo d bible said who soo ever watereth shall be watered,today,God has distinguise u for favour,we await ur testimony,likwise d remaing people shall hav success stori ijmn.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rasky4real: 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
@007 congratulations
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by eleshinleekan: 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
:D007,Congratulations bro! Like I told u on the phone,u can only imagine but you have no idea how many people are happy and thanking GOD on your behalf cheesy. Your efforts av paid off. It is your momment,enjoy bro.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagbabe: 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
Thank God,He alone has all d praises.007,ur visa approval was well deserved.weldone dear.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
A hearty congratulations to our CPON and my Liutenant on this forum. A man of the People and the promoter of the course of others!!! it did not come easy but we give Glory to God!!! the God of the Hallelujah Thread has answered the prayers of His people!!! congratz my dear friend and welcome to America!!!

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
presently, and forever Almighty God is so precious to me. I give thanks to God for the day I joined Nairaland the great green house and what he made me achieved today. No one completely knows how I am feeling presently accept God .. who am I here to be honor to this extent. I appreciate ur calls (Yankee and Nigeria), Bbm, SMS, Whatsapp, and all other well wishers on NL ....

U all av shown to me the greatest love I had ever experience. Thank you so much

Yes, It was your prayer, I mean your prayer that makes me scale through the terrifying CO that interviewed me. I spent up to 45mins wit him. You might be wondering maybe am a married couple dat makes my chat long that way, but NO I am pretty single, but my chat is one of the toughest Chat here. along the line, I also received the greatest honor today at the embassy and from a particular person which I will mention her in the details of my experience ..... I am coming wit my full testimony

I have the opportunity to meet two of our Green House member Alickic + Family and Turlest + wife. Alickic was the 2nd person to be call for an interview (I remember wat Armba observe about been attended to first at the embassy). It seems he had some little issues, which I will get back to us after I must have contacted him

Turlest + wife was call in my present and i was call too but they left before the CO could complete interviewing me .

My beloved people of the Great Forum I have new things to tell you all .

9 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by sqlerror: 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ccongrats 007

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
Adeboy007: presently, and forever Almighty God is so precious to me. I give thanks to God for the day I joined Nairaland the great green house and what he made me achieved today. No one completely knows how I am feeling presently accept God .. who am I here to be honor to this extent. I appreciate ur calls (Yankee and Nigeria), Bbm, SMS, Whatsapp, and all other well wishers on NL ....

Yes, It was your prayer, I mean your prayer that makes me scale through the terrifying CO that interviewed me. I spent up to 45mins wit him. You might be wondering maybe am a married couple dat makes my chat long that way, but NO I am pretty single, but my chat is one of the toughest Chat here. along the line, I also received the greatest honor today at the embassy and from a particular person which I will mention her in the details of my experience ..... I am coming wit my full testimony

I have the opportunity to meet two of our Green House member Alickic + Family and Turlest + wife. Alickic was the 2nd person to be call for an interview (I remember wat Armba observe about been attended to first at the embassy). It seems he had some little issues, which I will get back to us after I must have contacted him

Turlest + wife was call in my present and i was call too but they left before the CO could complete interviewing me .

Bro you deserve it... You really do deserve it bro! The Promise land is yours

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by wavecase: 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
Make u na congratulate me self... Visa issued after 3 weeks of admin processing. Do i have to wait till the stautus changes to "READY" to go pick it up?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Turlest: 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
Adeboy007: presently, and forever Almighty God is so precious to me. I give thanks to God for the day I joined Nairaland the great green house and what he made me achieved today. No one completely knows how I am feeling presently accept God .. who am I here to be honor to this extent. I appreciate ur calls (Yankee and Nigeria), Bbm, SMS, Whatsapp, and all other well wishers on NL ....

My Broda we went, we saw and you conquer

Its just my wifey dat caused it, she went with print out copy of her WASSCE result.
my fellow house mate the rest is history.

My wife and the CO were flowing well until that little problem.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
wavecase: Make u na congratulate me self... Visa issued after 3 weeks of admin processing. Do i have to wait till the stautus changes to "READY" to go pick it up?
congratulations to U
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by diskindgod: 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
Congratulations. You can call the collection center as a better alternative to tracking on the ceac site. Congrats once more.

wavecase: Make u na congratulate me self... Visa issued after 3 weeks of admin processing. Do i have to wait till the stautus changes to "READY" to go pick it up?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jigga40(m): 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2014

I jus can't wait for you to giv us all the full gist! So so so happy for you mehn! You truly deserve this ma padi!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Lakeside4christ(m): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
Turlest:

Its just my wifey dat caused it, she went with print out copy of her WASSCE result.

Congrat to you nd ur wife...we re awaitin for u to give us d full gist...pls did u play single or married
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
Turlest:

Its just my wifey dat caus it, she went with print out copy of her WASSCE result.

Well sir, your submission is not very clear. I hope your visas were approved? The WASSCE print out has never been a problem. My wife also went with it along side a scratched card and it was not a problem. Pls put us in more light so that we will know how to advise. Peace.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by felixfelix: 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
God have mercy I have missed a lot, failed a lot of promises all for Phone loss on Fri last week.Adeboy my apppologies and felicitations at the same time.There was no how I could make it for my Phone has all the contacts with which to make it.Soonest I read all that has happened, just smilling from this uncomfortable cafe for the continuous visa approvals. My sincere gratitude to u all my good people.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Turlest: 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
ItyRoyal:

Well sir, your submission is not very clear. I hope your visas were approved? The WASSCE print out has never been a problem. My wife also went with it along side a scratched card and it was not a problem. Pls put us in more light so that we will know how to advise. Peace.

she did not go with the scratched card
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by eleshinleekan: 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
Turlest:

So what was the outcome bro? Hope it ended well.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Lakeside4christ(m): 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
Turlest:

Bro,did u play d lottery single or married?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by osufamily(f): 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
Is anyone going to help with the high court issue or what do we do we are left with no option
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bebedlolo: 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
osufamily: Is anyone going to help with the high court issue or what do we do we are left with no option

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
osufamily: Is anyone going to help with the high court issue or what do we do we are left with no option
somone suggested u shuld go wit the one given wen u were born,i mean the short one. dat ws wot he went wit and it ws accepted.since there is no way to get the Affidavt 4rm de the high court. Succex

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
I sing again:

Ta ni n go tun gbe ga o bi ko se baba loke
Ta ni n go tun fi gbogbo ope mi fun
Olorun to da awon oke igba a ni
Eyin ni mo fi ope e mi fun.

Gbigbe ga ni o Olorun ju orun oun aye
Gbigbe ga ni o Olorun ju awon oke lo
Gbigbe ga ni o Olorun ,Olorun imole e wa

Melo melo lore Oluwa
Melo melo lore Oluwa
Eyi ta fo ju ri
Ateyi ti a ko ri
Melo melo lore Oluwa
O po bi yanrin eti okun
O po bi irawo oju orun

You are God alone
El-Shaddai
You are God alone
Holy One
You are God alone
No one else like unto you
You are God alone.

Father Lord in Heaven,you are our God ,you are awesome,u made heavens your throne and the earth your footstool.
U have shown yourself strong again,u definitely rule in the affairs of men.We ascribe all glory,all honour and all power unto u
Who is like unto thee?Among the gods?NONE O,lord.You are our strong tower,we run into thee and we are safe.Thank you Lord for accepting all our fasting and prayer on this Halleluyah thread as a sweet smelling sacrifice.WE worship you!

4 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
bebedlolo:

Hi, federal high court is not on strike. Go to federal high court ikoyi at water front for your sworn affidavit for NPC attestation. When you get to falomo ask for directions. I just got mine on Tuesday. Hope this helps.
thank God there is a beta option here.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
@Adeboy,Turlest and wavecase I say a big congratulation to you.We are really bless in this forum.Jesus I hail you o
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hello Greenhouse,wonderful testimonies rocking da house.Doro 007,I know we have talked earlier.I remember when you just joined this forum with your jests,openeness and youthfulness that is so refreshing.I have had the opportunity to meet u in person and u were just like I pictured u.When NL was dull ,u were the only one responding to pple's queries,anxieties and outright problems.U rarely get angry and u spent so much of ur hard earned money on calling pple and making sure we are all ok.God bless u our selfless Golden Prince of Nairaland.See how u are being celebrated by every1.U are a gem.God bless u.

I know u are very tired psychologically after ur interview,the end justifies the means.Makes u appreciate what u have.Ur Greencard was not given u on a platter of gold but u worked hard for it.CONGRATS!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
Turlest:

So bro was your visa denied?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by GiftedHandz: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2014

I have the opportunity to meet two of our Green House member Alickic + Family and Turlest + wife. Alickic was the 2nd person to be call for an interview (I remember wat Armba observe about been attended to first at the embassy). It seems he had some little issues, which I will get back to us after I must have contacted

Welcome back our HERO. The embassy couldn't swallow ur testimony of victory. The good you did to members of this great forum screamed out for your visa.congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
GiftedHandz:

Welcome back our HERO. The embassy couldn't swallow ur testimony of victory. The good you did to members of this great forum screamed out for your visa.congratulations!

Yes,u are very right.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by stdammis(m): 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
45 minutes for a single dv winner? What was he asking??........but in all, its d lords doing. Congrats to mr adeboy007!.......and all!...*cheers*

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by micolo1: 5:22am On Jul 18, 2014

Congrats. It is well. God will establish you in.the US.

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.