Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426475 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ritze(m): 7:39am On Jun 07, 2013
kdgom66:

It is not compulsory for the wife to have a WAEC certificate or meet any 2 years work experience requirement because she is a beneficiary, she is not the petitioner. Her greencard is merely derivative. She is not the person that won.

Tnx for the explanation
Am grateful
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by adeadebayor: 8:15am On Jun 07, 2013
House and the gurus here please I need your urgent response on this. My wife is d winner while am a beneficiary. The third name on my MAY/JUNE WAEC certificate is different from the third name on my GCE certificate, though it is my GCE that contains all subjects. What do you think I shd fill on my form 230 because I know it is what I filled that will reflect on my NPC certificate. Pls I need una response urgently o.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 07, 2013
obamaobama: i just saw the infor. Now in there website i hate 9ja another chance be that goodluck
............dv lottery....cant even remember i once applied...wld recheck when d tym is ripe....that is if i neva use my confirmation number smoke igboh
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by mayankho(f): 11:11am On Jun 07, 2013
Adegokenath: there is hope 4 the hopeless anything can happen in october

Finally some hope our God is good
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 11:29am On Jun 07, 2013
adeadebayor: House and the gurus here please I need your urgent response on this. My wife is d winner while am a beneficiary. The third name on my MAY/JUNE WAEC certificate is different from the third name on my GCE certificate, though it is my GCE that contains all subjects. What do you think I shd fill on my form 230 because I know it is what I filled that will reflect on my NPC certificate. Pls I need una response urgently o.

i dnt tink d beneficiary will submit dere o'levels too
all wot d beneficiary needs is just d NPC, E-PASSPORT,MEDICAL,POLICE, 2 PASSPORT
its only d principal dat have to submit al needed documents.

Which i tink.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by fenitan(m): 11:38am On Jun 07, 2013
Pls can some help me my wife won we have printed n fill d form but d DS-230 form for d applicant only is she to put her fathers name in which she used to fill d form last year or to put my name cause we got married Feb 2013. The Supemental Registration for applicant only pls advice am sending it but bacause of this am delaying it
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:49am On Jun 07, 2013
fenitan: Pls can some help me my wife won we have printed n fill d form but d DS-230 form for d applicant only is she to put her fathers name in which she used to fill d form last year or to put my name cause we got married Feb 2013. The Supemental Registration for applicant only pls advice am sending it but bacause of this am delaying it

If any changes occur after winning the lottery such as a change of address, marriage, or a new child, the selectee must update the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) with the new information. They must also pay additional immigrant visa fees and submit DS-230 forms for all new dependents.

Please note that in an effort to root out fraud, the U.S. government closely scrutinizes any marriages that occur after an individual has won the lottery.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by thuyahky(m): 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

If any changes occur after winning the lottery such as a change of address, marriage, or a new child, the selectee must update the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) with the new information. They must also pay additional immigrant visa fees and submit DS-230 forms for all new dependents.

Please note that in an effort to root out fraud, the U.S. government closely scrutinizes any marriages that occur after an individual has won the lottery.

when i played it am with ♍Ɣ‎​ brother in lagos so i use his address and email,but when i am filling the form i wrote ♍Ɣ‎​ own address which ‎​į̸̸̨§ ibadan and ♍Ɣ‎​ email address.hope have not make a mistake.am waiting for response
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Samimo: 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2013
House I need some clarification on this matter. I emailed KCC to inquire if they received my forms and this is the reply.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of August. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month.

Staci

Diversity Visa Unit

Support Contractor-Serco NA

CA/VO/KCC

Williamsburg, KY

Phone: (606) 526-7500

Fax: (606) 526-7501

Email: KCCDV@state.gov

Am DV 2014 Selectee and don't understand coz I thought my case is supposed to be in Process until after October 2014. Will appreciate.

My case number is AF00011***
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by obamaobama: 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2013
I Hate 9ja:
............dv lottery....cant even remember i once applied...wld recheck when d tym is ripe....that is if i neva use my confirmation number smoke igboh
@ i hate 9ja don't lost hope anything can happen in october.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2013
Samimo: House I need some clarification on this matter. I emailed KCC to inquire if they received my forms and this is the reply.

Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of August. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month.

Staci

Diversity Visa Unit

Support Contractor-Serco NA

CA/VO/KCC

Williamsburg, KY

Phone: (606) 526-7500

Fax: (606) 526-7501

Email: KCCDV@state.gov

Am DV 2014 Selectee and don't understand coz I thought my case is supposed to be in Process until after October 2014. Will appreciate.

My case number is AF00011***

ur case has been dealth with in dv2013 thread.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Samimo: 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2013
monsieursam64: ur case has been dealth with in dv2013 thread.
Yea thanx alot.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by fenitan(m): 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2013
@ Adesojiaderemi

Thk u for u respond but u have not answer my question.
My wife played with with Eg; Miss Adepeju Adewunmi Adebusola, Adepeju her fathers name now she married with. Longe my oun fathers name. So she bears Mrs Longe Adewunmi Adepeju. So in d form for only Applicant will she fill Adepeju Adewunmi Adebusola or Longe Adewunmi Adebusola which is in her Nigeria Passport. Pls respond sir
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2013

Your forms have been received and are currently processing. Allow several weeks for processing. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing.

Please refer to the visa bulletin on our website at www.travel.state.gov after the 15th of August to locate the current numbers being processed.
That's what I got from kcc.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Malcolm28(m): 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2013
My forms arrive KCC on Monday 4th June, when am I likely to get my 2NL? And my likely visa interview? My CN is in the 7*** range.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2013
fenitan: @ Adesojiaderemi

My wife played with with Eg; Miss Adepeju Adewunmi Adebusola, Adepeju her fathers name now she married with. Longe my oun fathers name. So she bears Mrs Longe Adewunmi Adepeju. So in d form for only Applicant will she fill Adepeju Adewunmi Adebusola or Longe Adewunmi Adebusola which is in her Nigeria Passport. Pls respond sir

In returning ur FORMS, let her fill her marital name as Surname. ie. LONGE then her maiden name is ADEPEJU. Pls ensure u av enough evidences to support the marriage.
KCC also understand that there could be a status change, but looking 4 geniue case.

Good luck
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rcb34: 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2013
obamaobama: @ i hate 9ja don't lost hope anything can happen in october.
nice 0ne
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by thuyahky(m): 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2013
[quote author=thuyahky]when i played it am with ♍Ɣ‎​ brother in lagos so i use his address and email,but when i am filling the form i wrote ♍Ɣ‎​ own address which ‎​į̸̸̨§ ibadan and ♍Ɣ‎​ email address.hope have not make a mistake.stil waitin 4 response
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2013
u said anything....
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2013
rcb34: nice 0ne

@ rcb how u doing....
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2013
my cn is very much handy......moreover i dont smoke neither do i drink.....oct
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by josemaria03(m): 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2013
Malcolm28: My forms arrive KCC on Monday 4th June, when am I likely to get my 2NL? And my likely visa interview? My CN is in the 7*** range.

btw dec - feb if its a thousand
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by josemaria03(m): 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2013
thuyahky: when i played it am with ♍Ɣ‎​ brother in lagos so i use his address and email,but when i am filling the form i wrote ♍Ɣ‎​ own address which ‎​į̸̸̨§ ibadan and ♍Ɣ‎​ email address.hope have not make a mistake.am waiting for response

no, that's why the form was sent, incase u are changing anything
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by josemaria03(m): 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2013
adeadebayor: House and the gurus here please I need your urgent response on this. My wife is d winner while am a beneficiary. The third name on my MAY/JUNE WAEC certificate is different from the third name on my GCE certificate, though it is my GCE that contains all subjects. What do you think I shd fill on my form 230 because I know it is what I filled that will reflect on my NPC certificate. Pls I need una response urgently o.

just make sure the third name u will be using is the same with the one on ur international passport, cause of whn u will want to use it whn u get there
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2013
fenitan: @ Adesojiaderemi

Sorry for my late response, the interpretation of what I posted earlier is that you can use your family name Longe, there is also a space where you have to indicate your maiden name as well, your marriage certificate, dating pictures, wedding pictures, phone records(if available)and other evidence that it is not a make up wedding must be available to convince the CO.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Confirmvisa: 1:01am On Jun 08, 2013
I Hate 9ja:

There is hope brodally

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Reckless1: 5:08am On Jun 08, 2013
worry 359:

How do you know what age I am?
You act like little child screaming because you do not get your way, then beating chest like gorrila monkey person.

I wish now that you waste all your money on your doomed application.
Why post questions when you are not prepared to listen to answers.

Anyway as your life is set for failure and dissapointment I will not ever answer you again.

I laugh at your baby tantrums.

phuck u boy how dare u tell him not to lie to get his way. the thing is if lying is goin to get you to ur place of choice do it my broda i am a living witness with Oluwole i enter Yankee............!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Reckless1: 5:13am On Jun 08, 2013
cindybella: Roodboy and other frends please I have lots of issues and need feed back ASAP.
1.MY WEAC RESULT WHICH I TOOK WAS A MESS AND IT WAS ONLY THREE SUBJECTS WER RELEASED AS OF 1974 and I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO I ASKED THE AGENT THAT HELPED ME WITH THE DV LOTTERY HE SAID I SHOULD GET A LETTER FRM A HOTEL THAT I WORKED WITH THEM AS A HOUSE KEEPER PAST YEARS IS IT A GOOD STEP TO FOLLOW?
2.I SENT MY FORMS TO KCC AND STILL WAITING FOR THEM TO TELL ME DAY OF MY APPOINTMENT IS BEEN LONG I SENT THEM AND EACH TIME I CALL THEM THE SAY I SHOULD RELAX THAT THE INTERVIEW WILL START ON AGUST PLEASE IS A NORMAL CASE?
3.AM SORRY FOR TJE CAPS LOCK.
HELP NEEDED HERE PLEASE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS

Guy if you are the principal applicant then you need all the documentation. but if you are a beneficiary you dont need all this. but if na waec u dey find to complete ur yankee stuff this is not the best place to ask of solution about waec result... Go do underground work with mind carry anything anything like me enter that embassy believe say you must get visa nothing dey happen....everything na mind oooo, but u gats to be Smart grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Reckless1: 5:18am On Jun 08, 2013
cindybella: My brother live him he got no respect

Phuck dat nicca mehn his arss is goin get burned if he try dat sh***t in my city grin grin grin grin grin his just jealous[b][/b][/b][b]
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by adeadebayor: 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2013
josemaria03:

just make sure the third name u will be using is the same with the one on ur international passport, cause of whn u will want to use it whn u get there

Tanx u for response. Anoda issue bordering my mind nw is my wife who is d winner has this issue on her WAEC result. The secondary school she went to was not where she took the WAEC ie her skol took them to anoda skol to take WAEC. Hence the certificate she carries is frm the skol where she took the WAEC. My argument with her was she shd fill d skol where she took the WAEC and be silent on her real sec. Skol but she insist on filling the 2 skol because they could demand for her testimonia. Gurus in d haos wot is take on this?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2013
adeadebayor:

Tanx u for response. Anoda issue bordering my mind nw is my wife who is d winner has this issue on her WAEC result. The secondary school she went to was not where she took the WAEC ie her skol took them to anoda skol to take WAEC. Hence the certificate she carries is frm the skol where she took the WAEC. My argument with her was she shd fill d skol where she took the WAEC and be silent on her real sec. Skol but she insist on filling the 2 skol because they could demand for her testimonia. Gurus in d haos wot is take on this?

I think she is right.
When presenting originals on interview day, verbal explanation will be made, and believe that the co will understand in as much she has al least 5 credit passes.

Stands to be corrected by my OGA at the top

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.