Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426464 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by adeadebayor: 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2013
adeadebayor:

Tanx u for response. Anoda issue bordering my mind nw is my wife who is d winner has this issue on her WAEC result. The secondary school she went to was not where she took the WAEC ie her skol took them to anoda skol to take WAEC. Hence the certificate she carries is frm the skol where she took the WAEC. My argument with her was she shd fill d skol where she took the WAEC and be silent on her real sec. Skol but she insist on filling the 2 skol because they could demand for her testimonia. Gurus in d haos wot is take on this?

more response on this...pleasssse
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rcb34: 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2013
I Hate 9ja: @ rcb how u doing....
am doing fine Boss, how things with you?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2013
rcb34: am doing fine Boss, how things with you?
Great bozz.......still looking up to God
neva say neva....not giving up

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 12:14am On Jun 09, 2013
Good Effort Forumites,
Am a proud winner of DV2014 and av mailed my forms 2 Kcc already.
Pls I av some questns 2 ask.
Everybody keeps talking abut Waec result,is 5 credits in Neco not eligible?
Pls reply....
Tanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by adeadebayor: 3:20am On Jun 09, 2013
gokman4u: Good Effort Forumites,
Pls reply....
Tanks

it is eligible in as much as it contains maths and english.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by obamaobama: 11:32am On Jun 09, 2013
mayankho:

Finally some hope our God is good
Dv2014 migth be the last that is why the want to select more applicant don't ask me source of info.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 11:56am On Jun 09, 2013
ritze:

My cousin that won is a unilag graduate and the wife is a JSS3 drop out
Is it compulsory the wife(beneficiary) should have @ least O'levels as well

Have been trying to figure it out.
@ all pls assist with info

Only the principal applicant which in this case your cousin, must meet this requirement. Your spouse and children do not have to meet this requirement. I hope this helps.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2013
virginofafrica: yes sire, that will work.

@ virginofafrica, stop misleading people. What you don't know, just silent so those who knows it can comment. Stop commenting based on your intuitions. There are rules and regulations and eligibility for a DV visa issuance. And there are the right sources for those info. You can better tell them to call KCC or mail them should they need clarifications.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2013
giddadon: check their site dvlottery.state.gov its there i just checkd it out now and i pray God makes it happen 4 me cum october

ok good I just saw it

2014 Entrant Status Check

DV-2014 entrants may enter their confirmation information through the link below starting at noon (EDT) on May 1, 2013. The DV-2014 registration period was from October 2, 2012, until November 3, 2012. DV-2014 entrants should keep their confirmation number until at least June 30, 2014. Additional entries may be selected in October 2013.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 12:45pm On Jun 09, 2013
adeadebayor:

it is eligible in as much as it contains maths and english.

Any 5 credits will do, in respective of Maths or English.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2013
kevwe_flex:

Any 5 credits will do, in respective of Maths or English.
must include english and maths
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rcb34: 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2013
I Hate 9ja:
Great bozz.......still looking up to God
neva say neva....not giving up
true talk,I always believe in the will of God in my life
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2013
gokman4u: Good Effort Forumites,
Pls reply....
Tanks
yah it is. I had 6 credit pass in my neco which was the only exam i wrote. So i used it. It just a proof that you complete a highschool education. It okay success bro
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2013
virginofafrica: yah it is. I had 6 credit pass in my neco which was the only exam i wrote. So i used it. It just a proof that you complete a highschool education. It okay success bro
Sometimes you sound like you have already gone through the process,you answer questions about things you don't know and then ask fuuny questions you can answer yourself.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 6:22pm On Jun 09, 2013
Please kween flix if you want to make a correction to my post. Please do it with respect! And don't insult me please. I said that because a friend of mine that won last year. Used just his computer training (basic) to fill the form. And now he is in new york ! Please i dont just post. Try to correct with caution. And you said am misleading people. Nairalander. What false infor have i given. And i will tell you my source. So please dont get this wrong.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 6:30pm On Jun 09, 2013
ernestleon: Sometimes you sound like you have already gone through the process,you answer questions about things you don't know and then ask fuuny questions you can answer yourself.
why are you guys sounding like this to me. My uncle Cenoob007 is a 2013 winner. So he told me every thing about the process(infect i was involved in his processing ). Please if you guys feel i should not answer any questions here. Just tell me and i will break some rule and they will block me. Thats all. You guys are sounding rude to me. And i am feeling uncomfortable . I believe am not a dump. I have read and accepted the terms and conditions. And all rules governing this form. So i really which the mondartor addresses this issue. If i post wrong or false post. Ask me and i will tell you my source of information. I will not take insults from any one.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by nubian269: 11:02am On Jun 10, 2013
Hello House, i am also a new winner of the DV-2014lottery, but unfortunately i just checked my status last Friday, cos i was out of the country and had no access to the information needed to check. Anyway Though i am working frantically to quickly send the forms to, i hope its not too late at this period. Secondly my passport will expire in June 2015, do i need to renew it before i go for the interview. Thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 10, 2013
ernestleon: Sometimes you sound like you have already gone through the process,you answer questions about things you don't know and then ask fuuny questions you can answer yourself.

It would have been 'so am using it'. Wrong English expressions connote wrong interpretations and understanding. But when you say people should check what they post or have someone do that, other people will be angry and start attacking you.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 11:22am On Jun 10, 2013
i have a question pls.

is it compulsory dat i used my husbands name as my applicant name
though, am d principal applicant.

cos i avnt change my name, i did my E-passport since last year which was my fathers name i used
so am comfused on the name to use in filling the form.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by obamaobama: 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2013
obamaobama: Dv2014 migth be the last that is why the want to select more applicant don't ask me source of info.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2013
nubian269: Hello House, i am also a new winner of the DV-2014lottery, but unfortunately i just checked my status last Friday, cos i was out of the country and had no access to the information needed to check. Anyway Though i am working frantically to quickly send the forms to, i hope its not too late at this period. Secondly my passport will expire in June 2015, do i need to renew it before i go for the interview. Thanks

Congrats bro.
To start with, we are all learning, but with little info I have gathered, 2013 tread inclusive, I will advice as follows:
Its never too late to submit or return ur forms to KCC
2. Ur passport must have at least 6 months validity as at the interview date.
I do believe I've answered u well.
Best of luck
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by nubian269: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2013
Thanks Bro, really appreciate.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by mayankho(f): 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2013
[quote author=obamaobama][/quote]
I think you are right Obamaobama
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 1:50am On Jun 11, 2013
rcb34: true talk,I always believe in the will of God in my life
yeah.....we wld make it........
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 4:51am On Jun 11, 2013
buklan4real@yah:
i have a question pls.

cos i avnt change my name, i did my E-passport since last year which was my fathers name i used

ma i will like you to note that it was clearly stated in you appointment letter, that if there should be need for you to call kcc office for some questions (like this one) you should do that. So i will advice you to call the during their working hours(as about 5 to 7 pm ) nigeria time and make some enquiries. Stay bless
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 4:58am On Jun 11, 2013
nubian269: Hello House, i am also a new winner of the DV-2014lottery, but unfortunately i just checked my status last Friday, cos i was out of the country and had no access to the information needed to check. Anyway Though i am working frantically to quickly send the forms to, i hope its not too late at this period. Secondly my passport will expire in June 2015, do i need to renew it before i go for the interview. Thanks
sire i believe with 2 years your passport is still very active (i.e no need for renewing). your form can be submitted any time before auguest(2014). I will advice you to fill the form with care and submitte in no time so as your processing will began. Good luck sir

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 5:13am On Jun 11, 2013
kevwe_flex:

ok good I just saw it

2014 Entrant Status Check

DV-2014 entrants may enter their confirmation information through the link below starting at noon (EDT) on May 1, 2013. The DV-2014 registration period was from October 2, 2012, until November 3, 2012. DV-2014 entrants should keep their confirmation number until at least June 30, 2014. Additional entries may be selected in October 2013.
i will like you to be careful with that word (May not will ) so it's a probability. Don't be confident free. Stay bless virginofafrica.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 5:27am On Jun 11, 2013
fenitan: Pls can some help me my wife won we have printed n fill d form but d DS-230 form for d applicant only is she to put her fathers name in which she used to fill d form last year or to put my name cause we got married Feb 2013. The Supemental Registration for applicant only pls advice am sending it but bacause of this am delaying it
sire calling KCC will put a stop to all your questions. Remember 2013 have comes a long way. You can seek help there. But call kcc. Internation calls is not that high na. Remember it will take some time befor they will pick, don't end the call oh. Stay bless virginofafrica
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by adeadebayor: 7:28am On Jun 11, 2013
buklan4real@yah:
i have a question pls.

madam, I wil recommend to do a change of name then use ur husband name 2 fill d form and submit the form wit a copy affidafit. Besides I believe u hv a copy of ur marriaage certificate wit u cos u wil need dat on interview day.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by arun12: 8:30am On Jun 11, 2013
what can i do now?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 8:51am On Jun 11, 2013
adeadebayor:

madam, I wil recommend to do a change of name then use ur husband name 2 fill d form and submit the form wit a copy affidafit. Besides I believe u hv a copy of ur marriaage certificate wit u cos u wil need dat on interview day.

Wot of d name on my E-passport. av done d E-passport since last yr april.
wot will i do to dat.
cos dey cant issue anoda one if d old has nt expired.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.