Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426447 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 8:51am On Jun 11, 2013
hmmmm, with little i know, many people make things worse for themselves through their negligence and laziness. DV2013 is already approaching 800 pages, tons of questions has being raised and thrashed out but yet some people still have issues with filling ordinary forms, imagine questions like "My wife won, can she use her fathers name instead of mine?" and another person saying call KCC hahahhahaha for DV's sake, she's your wife, lawfully married and using your Surname is an affirmation that she's your's except if you engaged in a sham wedding shaar, besides it is clearly written on the DV page, "if married, Maiden Name". Calling KCC is not bad but may be at one's detriment especially when fishy question is asked...
There are tons of informations, constellations of ideas and experiences, I'll emplore us all to research deeply before asking question, make enquiry by quoting and when its Important to call KCC, it shouldn't be on questions like form filling..., especially when such question is coming from a Nigerian, in Nigeria.
No hard feeling.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 9:07am On Jun 11, 2013
ManTiger: hmmmm, with little i know, many people make things worse for themselves through their negligence and laziness. DV2013 is already approaching 800 pages, tons of questions has being raised and thrashed out but yet some people still have issues with filling ordinary forms, imagine questions like "My wife won, can she use her fathers name instead of mine?" and another person saying call KCC hahahhahaha for DV's sake, she's your wife, lawfully married and using your Surname is an affirmation that she's your's except if you engaged in a sham wedding shaar, besides it is clearly written on the DV page, "if married, Maiden Name". Calling KCC is not bad but may be at one's detriment especially when fishy question is asked...
There are tons of informations, constellations of ideas and experiences, I'll emplore us all to research deeply before asking question, make enquiry by quoting and when its Important to call KCC, it shouldn't be on questions like form filling..., especially when such question is coming from a Nigerian, in Nigeria.
No hard feeling.

Tanx. my baffle me is dat, am married nd i av my maiden name on my E-passport cos i av it before my marriage.
wot shud i do about it.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 9:44am On Jun 11, 2013
buklan4real@yah:

Wot of d name on my E-passport. av done d E-passport since last yr april.
wot will i do to dat.
cos dey cant issue anoda one if d old has nt expired.
madam your case is very forward . Just a simple step. Call them and talk to them about this. They will clearifie everything you need to know for you. Swearing an affidavix of change of name. What then will now happen to your active passport. Call them, call them and let them lead you the next step! Virginofafrica have made hisself clear no this. God bless africa, God bless nigeria and God bless virginofafrica. Stay bless.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 9:54am On Jun 11, 2013
ManTiger: hmmmm, with little i know, many people make things worse for themselves through their negligence and laziness. DV2013 is already approaching 800 pages, tons of questions has being raised and thrashed out but yet some people still have issues with filling ordinary forms, imagine questions like "My wife won, can she use her fathers name instead of mine?" and another person saying call KCC hahahhahaha for DV's sake, she's your wife, lawfully married and using your Surname is an affirmation that she's your's except if you engaged in a sham wedding shaar, besides it is clearly written on the DV page, "if married, Maiden Name". Calling KCC is not bad but may be at one's detriment especially when fishy question is asked...
No hard feeling.
guy i nor know how to answer that question. Thats why i asked them to call kcc. Moreover they are their for question taking from questioniar. Guy 2013 you are talking about started their tread may 2012 so nor get am twisted. This tread just begun. Stay bless virginofafrica.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by adeadebayor: 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2013
buklan4real@yah:

wot will i do to dat.

Madam ur case is not difficult. It is understansable dat status do change after a while, once you do your change of name u can tender ur e passporrt along side ur affidavit for change of name and marriage certificate anywhere, embassy inclusive.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2013
kevwe_flex:

ok good I just saw it

2014 Entrant Status Check

DV-2014 entrants may enter their confirmation information through the link below starting at noon (EDT) on May 1, 2013. The DV-2014 registration period was from October 2, 2012, until November 3, 2012. DV-2014 entrants should keep their confirmation number until at least June 30, 2014. Additional entries may be selected in October 2013.
so na true that there may be new selectees in oct i am off to ORI OKE IKOYI i must be selected this time around.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2013
@tiwana why u no the update us again?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2013
Adegokenath: @tiwana why u no the update us again?

UPDATE U ON WHAT EXACTLY?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2013
Tiwanna:

UPDATE U ON WHAT EXACTLY?
any news about the second draw and u have been absent since may hope no problem
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2013
Adegokenath: any news about the second draw and u have been absent since may hope no problem

no problem @all, am not looking forward to another selection.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2013
Adegokenath: so na true that there may be new selectees in oct i am off to ORI OKE IKOYI i must be selected this time around.
haaa....u don win
me went to olorun kole in ib city
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2013
Tiwanna:

no problem @all, am not looking forward to another selection.
Ego better
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 2:48am On Jun 12, 2013
Are there any other winners in this treed, or it fill with people who are still hoping they will be selected. Please if you win already lets discuss some better things. Getting informations from different source and sharing it. It should not always be, there will be another selection, oh i just checked it. Please let talk on real issues. Stay bless virginofafrica
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 3:11am On Jun 12, 2013
NOTE.all dv winner should never pay a dime to any agent. I repeat, any dv winners should not pay a dime to any agent for processing their case. It was officially warned by Us. Please dv processing is quite simple Go by instructions. But also remember incase you registered with an agent and because of your foolishness you did not collect your confirmation details, the agent might take advantage no that and request you pay some amount for that. So be warned. Stay bless virginofafrica.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 5:30am On Jun 12, 2013
These NPC people are thieves ooooo
Imagine NPC official rite inside their offiz in ib saying the official rate for NPC Attestation of birth is #3500 and the high court affidavit is #1000. Totalling #4500 to get NPC Attestation.
Crazy charge.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 6:09am On Jun 12, 2013
Pls, is there anybody with accurate information on obtaining NPC BIRTH ATTESTATION IN OGUN STATE?
Office location, process and cost.
Pls reply ASAP
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by obamaobama: 6:11am On Jun 12, 2013
gokman4u: These NPC people are thieves ooooo
Imagine NPC official rite inside their offiz in ib saying the official rate for NPC Attestation of birth is #3500 and the high court affidavit is #1000. Totalling #4500 to get NPC Attestation.
Crazy charge.

don't ever abuse anybody here again how much is #4.500 ?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 6:53am On Jun 12, 2013
virginofafrica: Are there any other winners in this treed, or it fill with people who are still hoping they will be selected. Please if you win already lets discuss some better things. Getting informations from different source and sharing it. It should not always be, there will be another selection, oh i just checked it. Please let talk on real issues. Stay bless virginofafrica
it should be always there may be more selection in october.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2013
Prophetic message! For all members of this treed that have not be selected , con3 october. You will have reasons to Kukere at Azonto house off Aligo junction. In jesus name. Stay bless virginofafrica.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by obamaobama: 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2013
virginofafrica: Prophetic message! For all members of this treed that have not be selected , con3 october. You will have reasons to Kukere at Azonto house off Aligo junction. In jesus name. Stay bless virginofafrica.
you are now talking amen to that
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2013
obamaobama: don't ever abuse anybody here again how much is #4.500 ?
Are u one of them so that we know hw to handle u?.
Isn't it extortion 2 Charge #4.5 for something that shuld go for #3k?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by obamaobama: 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2013
gokman4u:
if atall u are working as a staff at NPC u will charge more than 5k no be by force now abi dem call u,u can do ur worst
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2013
gokman4u:
if that is too expensive. Don't do it. Go to the embassy without the NPc. Nor do you hear. Do am by your self okay. Lol !:-D:-P

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 6:22am On Jun 13, 2013
virginofafrica: Please kween flix if you want to make a correction to my post. Please do it with respect! And don't insult me please. I said that because a friend of mine that won last year. Used just his computer training (basic) to fill the form. And now he is in new york ! Please i dont just post. Try to correct with caution. And you said am misleading people. Nairalander. What false infor have i given. And i will tell you my source. So please dont get this wrong.[/color]

[color=#990000]Your responses are not founded. They are based on just intuitions and what you think. You don't just give outright answers to things you know nothing about just because your "uncle" did it before. Does he works at the embassy? Thank God I am not the only one that has observed it. If you read the DV 2013 thread, you will understand what I am talking about. There are ways you answer some questions you r not too sure about, you give open-end answers not saying things you think. Like getting a freedom certificate. Have you verified from O net website. That it is listed in the site, does not make it eligible, you should note that. And please like you said, quote your sources of information. I don't claim to know it all, the one I don't have clear answers to, I leave it. What are you trying to achieve here? Are u Don Jazzy? Abegi! lipsrsealed
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 6:28am On Jun 13, 2013
buklan4real@yah:

wot will i do to dat.

You can do a change of name. I mean on the E-passport, i.e. going to the immigration. It may cost you about 60k. A friend did his. If you ask me, it's worth it.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 6:40am On Jun 13, 2013
kevwe_flex: ok good I just saw it

2014 Entrant Status Check

DV-2014 entrants may enter their confirmation information through the link below starting at noon (EDT) on May 1, 2013. The DV-2014 registration period was from October 2, 2012, until November 3, 2012. DV-2014 entrants should keep their confirmation number until at least June 30, 2014. Additional entries may be selected in October 2013.
[quote author=virginofafrica] i will like you to be careful with that word (May not will ) so it's a probability. Don't be confident free. Stay bless virginofafrica.

virginofafrica: Prophetic message! For all members of this treed that have not be selected , con3 october. You will have reasons to Kukere at Azonto house off Aligo junction. In jesus name. Stay bless virginofafrica.

Just look at how you are contradicting yourself. You initially said (May not will) which is actually what the site stated out, now you are using will. Just saying things before you think. Don Jazzy. lipsrsealed
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagdude: 7:46am On Jun 13, 2013
[color=#000099][/color][i][/i][quote author=kevwe_flex][/quote] my wife did her passport online before we got married in 2008,she was captured then but wasnt issued the passport,we got married in 2011 and when i persuaded her to do another passport,she was told that she has 1 already that until that expired before she will get another 1 but at the long run that one that she snapped in 2008 was printed with 2012 as issued date with her maiden name on it. I hope there wont be any issue at the embassy due to the fact that we got married in 2011,but she has done a change of name and its been publised,we have the said published newspaper with us. @Kevwe_flex, please kindly assist on this. Thank you.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagdude: 7:48am On Jun 13, 2013
[quote author=kevwe_flex][/quote]
my wife did her passport online before we got married in 2008,she was captured then but wasnt issued the passport,we got married in 2011 and when i persuaded her to do another passport,she was told that she has 1 already that until that expired before she will get another 1 but at the long run that one that she snapped in 2008 was printed with 2012 as issued date with her maiden name on it. I hope there wont be any issue at the embassy due to the fact that we got married in 2011,but she has done a change of name and its been publised,we have the said published newspaper with us. @Kevwe_flex, please kindly assist on this. Thank you.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by adeadebayor: 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2013
please haos can someone help me with the procedure for converting file to pdf. Your prompt response wil b highly appreciated.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2013
hello house,am just follwin d thread..my wife's the PA here and we weren't married yet when I applied for her..pls house our case number is 863X when are likely tto b called for interview..thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Vikktorr(m): 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2013
Hello house, ok I know this is a silly mistake or should I say omission. I filled my DSP-122 form completely with all my edutionally institutions listed accordingly but on the DS-230 form I only put my highest educational institution (B.Sc). Trust me I thought that part was only for the highest qualification. I feel stupid right now. Please what do guys think I should do? Will they ignore it cos It's already reflecting on the DSP-122 form? I sent my forms mid may and they have confirmed receipt.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2013
Vikktorr: Hello house, ok I know this is a silly mistake or should I say omission. I filled my DSP-122 form completely with all my edutionally institutions listed accordingly but on the DS-230 form I only put my highest educational institution (B.Sc). Trust me I thought that part was only for the highest qualification. I feel stupid right now. Please what do guys think I should do? Will they ignore it cos It's already reflecting on the DSP-122 form? I sent my forms mid may and they have confirmed receipt.

I will advice you to mail them, that's not a big problem.
U will be required to resend the complete ones.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.