Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,311 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (427056 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
Hi Forumities, (Oct 2013)

I need your guidance and advice for a leaglly married Female DV2014 selectee that just had a new baby in August and already received 2NL from KCC for interview in october 2013. Based on the letter from KCC, this was stated ("The Kentucky Consular Center has completed the processing of your case and forwarded it to the interviewing office. Further inquiries should be addressed to the interviewing office listed above. When communicating with the Embassy/Consulate either by telephone or letter, always refer to your name and case number exactly as they appear below.If any documents are listed below as incomplete, please present the completed documents at the time of interview").

The selectee desires to inform embassy ahead of time & include the new baby as part of the beneficiaries. Please how do we contact the embassy & what information she needs to provide. The contact address provided in the letter was postal address (EMBASSY OF THE UNITED STATES, VISA UNIT,2 ELEKE CRESCENT,PO BOX 554,LAGOS,NIGERIA
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
@all I concur o...please let's agree on the date n duration Asap... as for me 6-3 isn't bad! #Godhelpus
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by akingenge: 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
G2Glory: Hi Forumities, (Oct 2013)

I need your guidance and advice for a leaglly married Female DV2014 selectee that just had a new baby in August and already received 2NL from KCC for interview in october 2013. Based on the letter from KCC, this was stated ("The Kentucky Consular Center has completed the processing of your case and forwarded it to the interviewing office. Further inquiries should be addressed to the interviewing office listed above. When communicating with the Embassy/Consulate either by telephone or letter, always refer to your name and case number exactly as they appear below.If any documents are listed below as incomplete, please present the completed documents at the time of interview"wink.

The selectee desires to inform embassy ahead of time & include the new baby as part of the beneficiaries. Please how do we contact the embassy & what information she needs to provide. The contact address provided in the letter was postal address (EMBASSY OF THE UNITED STATES, VISA UNIT,2 ELEKE CRESCENT,PO BOX 554,LAGOS,NIGERIA

Its been responded to in 2013 tread, do u get it?
or more info?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2013

I need your guidance and advice for a leaglly married Female DV2014 selectee that just had a new baby in August and already received 2NL from KCC for interview in october 2013. Based on the letter from KCC, this was stated ("The Kentucky Consular Center has completed the processing of your case and forwarded it to the interviewing office. Further inquiries should be addressed to the interviewing office listed above. When communicating with the Embassy/Consulate either by telephone or letter, always refer to your name and case number exactly as they appear below.If any documents are listed below as incomplete, please present the completed documents at the time of interview"wink.

Congratulations on already receiving your 2NL, your the first selectee based in Nigeria to report this. My advice is, call the embassy and inform them of this development. You will need to go with your baby for the interview. Also, you have to go with her passport and birth certificate, they might require a medical for her too but that I'm not 100% sure of.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 6:28pm On Sep 12, 2013

The advice on the 2013 thread is more concise, you can go with that.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by coop: 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2013
coop: Plz, Aos i need your response on diz issue ooo I beg plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I filled 2006 in d FORM sent to Kcc as it was written on my HND Notification result . But went to collect d CERTIFICATE now only to see 2005 on it. I thereby confront d school authority and they claim CERTIFICATE IS D CORRECT DATE, PLS WOT DO I DO
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by coop: 6:56pm On Sep 12, 2013
seubis: I concur to the idea of fasting and prayer becos all we need ritenow is divine favor frm God Almighty.Remember no amount of documents we have can guarantee us the visa but divine mercy and favor frm God will.so pls let's agree on the date as regard the fasting and prayer.God will grant us the visa with ease in Jesus name.still waiting on the date so that we can kick off asap.

Is it only pple that current in October or 2014 dv winners?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagbabe: 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
komakan: I support September 27-29 or 28-30. Our request will be granted. Insha Allah.
am in total support.We can have the fast for 27-29th den aggressive prayers on the 30th.@lagdude,nice idea.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
[quote author=coop][/quote]

Bro don't bother yourself too much on that, just be truthful to the C.O. & explain the scenario that led to that.
For example, with the situation of strike in Nigeria, the schools retain the academic session to conform with number of years a student spend for a course, but in actual sense, calendar month may alternate that.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
coop:

Is it only pple that current in October or 2014 dv winners?

It's everybody.
It's to declare open, a new fisca year of VIsa issuance especially for all2014 set

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
lagbabe: am in total support.We can have the fast for 27-29th den aggressive prayers on the 30th.@lagdude,nice idea.
pls let us all agreed on 27-29 following by majority opinions then prayer on 30 to round it up.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
Obatide:

It's everybody.
It's to declare open, a new fisca year of VIsa issuance especially for all2014 set

Its for every DV 2014 winners, its highly neccesary.
28th, 29th and 30th will be the best. Pls house let agree
on the date. Time doesn't matter, what matters most is our faith.
6-12. 6-3pm or 6am - 6pm anyone; God is with us.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
To usher in the new fiscal year for 2014,i would suggest 28th,29th and 30th.
House,what do u think?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by giddadon(m): 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
Wasnt selected during the may 1st selection...any news on october selection and when is the date?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
Adegokenath: second batch of winners will be out in oct the dv site is back https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Godsspeed: 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
ernestleon: 30th is my medical appointment fixed for me by the consulate.
Wow! The Consulate gives date for medicals too?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Godsspeed: 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2013
TCPonly: To usher in the new fiscal year for 2014,i would suggest 28th,29th and 30th.
House,what do u think?
please let us all agree on a date!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
@ernestleon,
You can still fast on the day of ur medical nah.
You never can tell the unlimited doors it can open for u when Baba God sees the determination involved.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
To me,i will like us to include the last day of september being 30th to usher in 2014 fiscal yr for all round favour of God.
If u support this indicate here so we can seal it to reach a conclusion.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
Godsspeed: Wow! The Consulate gives date for medicals too?
Yeah the process is a 3days stuff, day 1 for the medical,day two for the interview and day 3 for collection.If your interview is schedule for 4th October for example,on the 3 will be your medical then 4th interview and 5th collection date.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ewhoma(f): 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2013
Just as d mejority have said, let's fix 27-29th for fasting (n prayers of cause), then 30th being d last day of d month for intensive prayers to usher us into d new month n fiscal year for we d 2014 dv winners. This will be a significant step and d heavens shall be open for us in Jesus name. Laws and protocols shall be broken for our sake because God's grace is upon each and everyone of us on this great forum. We are more than Conquerors and It is Settled! Amen!

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ewhoma(f): 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
Just as d majority have said, let's fix 27-29th for fasting (n prayers of cause), then 30th being d last day of d month for intensive prayers to usher us into d new month n fiscal year for we d 2014 dv winners. This will be a significant step and d heavens shall be open for us in Jesus name. Laws and protocols shall be broken for our sake because God's grace is upon each and everyone of us on this great forum. We are more than Conquerors and It is Settled! Amen! (Let all that's in favour say Aye! N if not, say Nay! Lol.)
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Godsspeed: 4:19am On Sep 13, 2013
ernestleon: Yeah the process is a 3days stuff, day 1 for the medical,day two for the interview and day 3 for collection.If your interview is schedule for 4th October for example,on the 3 will be your medical then 4th interview and 5th collection date.
Ok, thank you very much for this clarification!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 6:16am On Sep 13, 2013

Congratulations on your child birth.
Steps to take are as follow:
1. Notify the embassy at Lagos of your Birth, via lagosiv@state.gov (quote ur Name, DoB & CN) u may attach ur 2nd NL too. (U may Cc KCC)
2. Get the ffg ready for the baby ( Passport,visa photo, birth cert., medical and visa fee of $330)
3. Upon their reply, you will be given instruction to login and fill DS 260 for d baby because DS 230 is now obsolete

With these, I think you are good to go.

I do hope this helps?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by okeymen: 8:04am On Sep 13, 2013
ernestleon: Yeah the process is a 3days stuff, day 1 for the medical,day two for the interview and day 3 for collection.If your interview is schedule for 4th October for example,on the 3 will be your medical then 4th interview and 5th collection date.

I suppose that is how it's done in Italy. That certainly isn't the case in Nigeria.

Well, go blaze the trail for us men. Good luck!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 9:20am On Sep 13, 2013
Good People, Please i am so worried about the error on my GCE certificate date of birth, which carried all 7 credits i intends to submit at the embassy, instead of 1979 they put 1984, all my Civil Documents including my international Passport, NPC birth certificate and my SSEC Waec certificate (which of cos is bad), shows 1979 as date of birth. I went to waec and they said it will take at least 1 year before they can rectify this error, i believe i don't have that time cos my case no. should be current for November, I have sworn an affidavit to back it up should in case they ask for it. I just want to hear from you people that have experience concerning this, if i am on a safe side or you have any suggestion which will help. Thanks...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by emandman: 11:30am On Sep 13, 2013
Abeg na when dv 2015 visa lottery go start?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 11:42am On Sep 13, 2013
Hello house, pls oo, lets fixed a date to start d fasting n prayers oo. lets av it on 27-28-29 nd 30 will b a round up prayer
with a sincere heart, which i knw heavens will open on our behalves, non of us will com back here to gv sad stories....

we will all testify to d wonders of the ALMIGHTY GOD kiss
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Delphne(f): 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hello I'm a Ghanaian female medical student in Russia..I would love it if u guys could help me because I'm very confused..My case number is 2014AF00015XXX and I would be going for my interview in Moscow... i want to know when im current..I posted my DS 230 & DS 122 last week when i was on vacation in Ghana and I made the petitioner me like I've seen on many forums but then I forgot to add my barcode sheet will that affect my case..Also I haven't heard anything from them yet..will I need my birth certificate during the interview,do I also need a police report from Ghana since I've been living in Russia for 3 years now and when should I expect my 2nd NL..My WASSCE results has my name wrongly spelt but i have an affidavit to show im the same person..I also got a new biometric passport in Ghana but i applied with the old one although I have them both attached I'm still kinda worried...I know I'm rambling I'm so sorry..just confused!!PLEASSSSSEEEE HELP
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by pepsyne: 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
Dear NL,please I need ur help.there is one issue baffling my uncle now.his wife won through all diz agent of a thing.now they are requesting for huge amount (1m)b4 they can drop d Confirmation number.we tred to plead dem with meaningful amount of money.yet they insisted of collecting the above amount.I now amake an effort may be their is a way out,I eventually encounter a dv website tru dis Forum where forgot confirmation no.can be retrieved after trying it No way.may be they changed her Email address in the data they captured.Pls house is their any way out of this mess?I need ur help
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2013
pepsyne: Dear NL,please I need ur help.there is one issue baffling my uncle now.his wife won through all diz agent of a thing.now they are requesting for huge amount (1m)b4 they can drop d Confirmation number.we tred to plead dem with meaningful amount of money.yet they insisted of collecting the above amount.I now amake an effort may be their is a way out,I eventually encounter a dv website tru dis Forum where forgot confirmation no.can be retrieved after trying it No way.may be they changed her Email address in the data they captured.Pls house is their any way out of this mess?I need ur help

What I can suggest is for you pple to hold on, the fact is if its true that
Its her picture that was used during the electronic registration then she
sld just relax her mind; they will her to negotiate on a more realistic ground.
I don't see any other to this issue since her email address was not used initialy
Pls hold on and take charge bcus its yours and only you can proceed with d porcess.
Its useless to them, even if they find someone that looks like sister;her data can't be d same.
So pls relax and don't let them see u as desperate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.