Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (425642 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 14, 2013
komakan: U mean we can still be eligible in future. Pls make me clear.

Haba, no be to fix our own country?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 11:23am On Sep 14, 2013
komakan: You are putting it to me. I didnt bcs im not a consular officer,this is why i dont say what i dont knw. The fact is that he pronounced himself as visaofficer to the public as to confide in his authenticity statement but he later fumbled.

Exactly!, so at the time and date he made that statement it could be true that Nigeria has not exhausted their 50,000 visa limit because the bulletin came out Sept and the 2013 processing ended Sept.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 11:27am On Sep 14, 2013
justwise:

Exactly!, so at the time and date he made that statement it could be true that Nigeria has not exhausted their 50,000 visa limit because the bulletin came out Sept and the 2013 processing ended Sept.
AGREED. But next time he should atleast get the real fact b4 declaration. This is public matter. Arrest my case!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 11:29am On Sep 14, 2013
ferdimako:

Haba, no be to fix our own country?
Ok. I didn't knw it can be fixed again. Thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 14, 2013
komakan: Ok. I didn't knw it can be fixed again. Thanks.

Okay, let Ghana and other countries experience marriage boom from Nigerian bachelors. Haha
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 11:49am On Sep 14, 2013
You are making a point there.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 11:50am On Sep 14, 2013
justwise:

That's a lie,he made his statement for the future not for the present.

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2013
ernestleon: That's a lie,he made his statement for the future not for the present.

You are the one lying here, he did not make his statement for the future, he said: under current rules that Nigeria is eligible.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2013
komakan: AGREED. But next time he should atleast get the real fact b4 declaration. This is public matter. Arrest my

case!

What he declared and at the time he declared it is the fact. There is nothing misleading there, he said: under current rules, meaning that if the rule changes tomorrow the case will be different
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
justwise:

You are the one lying here, he did not make his statement for the future, he said: under current rules that Nigeria is eligible.
OOOOO My Mr Just wise, once upon a time I used have huge respect for you, I used read any thread created by Justwise.Where is your wisdom? Please read the underlined will be.In English Language it's called future tense.WILL BE means certainty.Now let's assume the statement was for the present, do you mean that they will say Ok Nigeria you have reached the limit in September 13 so if you have interview with us please don't come.

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
justwise:

What he declared and at the time he declared it is the fact. There is nothing misleading there, he said: under current rules, meaning that if the rule changes tomorrow the case will be different
Well, In any argument there must be an iota of fact. Please what do U mean by under current rules. And which one was an old rules that visaofficer was not sure of? According to earleon statistic table, I could see from 2007-2011. Why visaofficer made a wrong pronoucement in August. He is cam. People should beware of him.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 12:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
ernestleon: OOOOO My Mr Just wise, once upon a time I used have huge respect for you, I used read any thread created by Justwise.Where is your wisdom? Please read the underlined will be.In English Language it's called future tense.WILL BE means certainty.Now let's assume the statement was for the present, do you mean that they will say Ok Nigeria you have reached the limit in September 13 so if you have interview with us please don't come.

Listen..bin your respect for me, i wouldn't want to be respected by somebody who is struggling to comprehend simple English. What do you understand by: 'under current rules'? Does that indicate future or current situation? The statement was made by August and the buttetin came out Sept stating that Nigeria has reached 50,000 visa limit, they can only know this by the number of visas issued to Nigerians already.

So you can not forecast this for the future because you don't know how many Nigerians that will apply for visa and how many that will be successful.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2013
komakan: Well, In any argument there must be an iota of fact. Please what do U mean by under current rules. And which one was an old rules that visaofficer was not sure of? According to earleon statistic table, I could see from 2007-2011. Why visaofficer made a wrong pronoucement in August. He is cam. People should beware of him.

justwise:

Listen..bin your respect for me, i wouldn't want to be respected by somebody who is struggling to comprehend simple English. What do you understand by: 'under current rules'? Does that indicate future or current situation? The statement was made by August and the buttetin came out Sept stating that Nigeria has reached 50,000 visa limit, they can only know this by the number of visas issued to Nigerians already.

So you can not forecast this for the future because you don't know how many Nigerians that will apply for visa and how many that will be successful.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2013
komakan: Well, In any argument there must be an iota of fact. Please what do U mean by under current rules. And which one was an old rules that visaofficer was not sure of? According to earleon statistic table, I could see from 2007-2011. Why visaofficer made a wrong pronoucement in August. He is cam. People should beware of him.

He made that statement in August 2013 hence the statement: 'under current rules' maybe previous rule was replaced by the current rule
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2013
justwise:

He made that statement in August 2013 hence the statement: 'under current rules' maybe previous rule was replaced by the current rule
Justwise, you can't convince me with statement of MAYBE the so called visaofficer needs to apologise to public for his wrong information.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2013
komakan: Justwise, you can't convince me with statement of MAYBE the so called visaofficer needs to apologise to public for his wrong information.

Apologise to who? Please give me a break!, ask Nigerian govt for apology for making Nigeria unlivable for many.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2013
komakan: Justwise, you can't convince me with statement of MAYBE the so called visaofficer needs to apologise to public for his wrong information.

That why we all have access to the Internet and second opinion.Iif you don't find an answer to your question satisfactory, you can seek a second opinion or research further.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by okeymen: 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2013
Guys, you make me laugh. Had something like this happened in my office, we would call it an email battle. But what is the use of the argument when Visaofficer is still around and can speak for himself? Maybe he was missing something at the time of writing because that table of allocated visas was published much earlier and was in the wiki article (and was the basis of the prediction at the time) that said Nigeria would likely be ineligible for DV 2015. Visaofficer is a man like any of us (except that he is a lot nicer and more open than a lot of us) and not a God. If he was wrong, or if something has changed, I believe he will admit it or fill us in when he comes online again. You remember when he thought that it wasn't possible to check results without one's confirmation number? That's the whole essence of a forum like this...learning. we are learning from him as much as he (and i hope a lot of his colleagues) is learning from us. and by the way, he has never asked anyone to take his word as a bible fact. its just advice he gives mostly professional and sometimes personal or a mixture of both. It is not for us to crucify him for giving advice otherwise, go do your own thing.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2013
justwise:

Apologise to who? Please give me a break!, ask Nigerian govt for apology for making Nigeria unlivable for many.
we are not talking on politic and if U wish to, meet me in politic forum. THE GUY WAS WRONG. CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME. Don't attribute his case to Nigeria matter.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2013
komakan: we are not talking on politic and if U wish to, meet me in politic forum. THE GUY WAS WRONG. CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME. Don't attribute his case to Nigeria matter.

Charity from who to who? Which home? Of course its politics
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
okeymen: Guys, you make me laugh. Had something like this happened in my office, we would call it an email battle. But what is the use of the argument when Visaofficer is still around and can speak for himself? Maybe he was missing something at the time of writing because that table of allocated visas was published much earlier and was in the wiki article (and was the basis of the prediction at the time) that said Nigeria would likely be ineligible for DV 2015. Visaofficer is a man like any of us (except that he is a lot nicer and more open than a lot of us) and not a God. If he was wrong, or if something has changed, I believe he will admit it or fill us in when he comes online again. You remember when he thought that it wasn't possible to check results without one's confirmation number? That's the whole essence of a forum like this...learning. we are learning from him as much as he (and i hope a lot of his colleagues) is learning from us. and by the way, he has never asked anyone to take his word as a bible fact. its just advice he gives mostly professional and sometimes personal or a mixture of both. It is not for us to crucify him for giving advice otherwise, go do your own thing.

Nice one.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
okeymen: Guys, you make me laugh. Had something like this happened in my office, we would call it an email battle. But what is the use of the argument when Visaofficer is still around and can speak for himself? Maybe he was missing something at the time of writing because that table of allocated visas was published much earlier and was in the wiki article (and was the basis of the prediction at the time) that said Nigeria would likely be ineligible for DV 2015. Visaofficer is a man like any of us (except that he is a lot nicer and more open than a lot of us) and not a God. If he was wrong, or if something has changed, I believe he will admit it or fill us in when he comes online again. You remember when he thought that it wasn't possible to check results without one's confirmation number? That's the whole essence of a forum like this...learning. we are learning from him as much as he (and i hope a lot of his colleagues) is learning from us. and by the way, he has never asked anyone to take his word as a bible fact. its just advice he gives mostly professional and sometimes personal or a mixture of both. It is not for us to crucify him for giving advice otherwise, go do your own thing.
But he was so affirmative which is wrong my bro.@ Justwise, I laugh atimes when I read through ur blinded arguement. Anyway, U are Coming up.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2013
justwise:

That is misleading, not true.
@ justwise i thougth u said i am misleading on the eligibility on nigeria,anyway SECOND batch of winners ON MY MINE IN OCT.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2013
komakan: But he was so affirmative which is wrong my bro. Justwise, I laugh atimes when I read through ur blinded arguement. Anyway, U are Coming up.

Yea i know..especially when you are struggling to understand a bit of it.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2013
Adegokenath: @ justwise i thougth u said i am misleading on the eligibility on nigeria,anyway SECOND batch of winners ON MY MINE IN OCT.

It was all rumour when you said that, that was no single official confirmation until today.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2013
Congrats to people who are current in October & November, I do hope you are on top gear in terms of preparation to avoid Last rush.

Reminder on documents required:
1. Appointment Letters (1st & 2nd)
2. Intl passport
3. Birth Certificate
4. Marriage Cert. ( where applicable)
5.Police certificate ( WA)
6. Medical Report
7. Academic Certificate
8. 2 x2 passport photos
9. Processing fee of $330 each
10. A set of photocopies of the above listed
And any info you seem could be additional information for u.

Wishing everybody all the best.

Note:
Let's share information that could aid our primary objective of coming here not unnecessary insults and abuses.
You can't believe that I know these much when I joined Nairaland @ discovery of being selected. So I will advice everbody to search for as much as you can get in terms of information rather than testing our muscles.
Sorry, if My statement has offended anybody

Wishing my family & everybody a successful interview and migration.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by obamaobama: 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
justwise:

It was all rumour when you said that, that was no single official confirmation until today.
rumour or no rumour u ar wrong.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2013
obamaobama: yah second batch of winners will be release in oct over 140.000 winners where selected half result release in may the rest will be out in oct.Nigeria will be eligible in the coming dv2015 so get ready.

obamaobama: rumour or no rumour u ar wrong.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by principo(f): 1:44pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hi,av my interview for 1st week of oct.while going through the 2013thread read sm interview experience where ppl were asked to sign by the co b4 interview commenced.my fear is that i recently changed my signature which i used for my passport n other doc except d fm sent to kcc.now when asked to sign,do i sign d old one on d fm or d current one on my passport.then if difference is noticed i sign d old one on a piece of paper explaining why i changed it?my hussy is d principal applicant.i would really appreciate your advice.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2013
principo: Hi,av my interview for 1st week of oct.while going through the 2013thread read sm interview experience where ppl were asked to sign by the co b4 interview commenced.my fear is that i recently changed my signature which i used for my passport n other doc except d fm sent to kcc.now when asked to sign,do i sign d old one on d fm or d current one on my passport.then if difference is noticed i sign d old one on a piece of paper explaining why i changed it?my hussy is d principal applicant.i would really appreciate your advice.
Pls check. Is it sign or Swear? What I hv been seeing is swear. I will advise U to be consistent on the one on ur Application form sent to kcc. If im right.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2013
principo: Hi,av my interview for 1st week of oct.while going through the 2013thread read sm interview experience where ppl were asked to sign by the co b4 interview commenced.my fear is that i recently changed my signature which i used for my passport n other doc except d fm sent to kcc.now when asked to sign,do i sign d old one on d fm or d current one on my passport.then if difference is noticed i sign d old one on a piece of paper explaining why i changed it?my hussy is d principal applicant.i would really appreciate your advice.

Just be prayerful & ensure u av a strong reason to convince the C.O of d inconsistency.
Pls henceforth, avoid inconsistency in signature cos pple might think u av fraud intention.
Nevertheless, God will be there for us.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2013
komakan: Pls check. Is it sign or Swear? What I hv been seeing is swear. I will advise U to be consistent on the one on ur Application form sent to kcc. If im right.
You will swear to say the truth and sign the form DS ... Dat was sent to KCC

Hope u remember now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.