Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,125 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426306 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2013
@ XYZ,which of the hospital did u call?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Zeleez: 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
Ya 31k for adult dats was wat d two hospitals told me wen i called dem
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagdude: 3:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
Zeleez: Ya 31k for adult dats was wat d two hospitals told me wen i called dem
Please did you ask them the number of days it will take before the result will be out.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Zeleez: 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2013
I wil be doin my own tomorow or next so til i get dia den i wil ask hw many day it wil take to come out
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2013
XYZZ: medical so expensive, just called the hospital and they said 31k for adult and that i should hold like 35k for my son... na wa o.

Na real wa o.
Pls which of the hospitals?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2013
I called "The Consultants Practices and Q Life Family, in fact Q-Life said i should come along with 52k for my son, that it depends on the immunization.
seubis: @ XYZ,which of the hospital did u call?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2013
I called "The Consultants Practices and Q Life Family, in fact Q-Life said i should come along with 52k for my son, that it depends on the immunization.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2013
shocked shocked
XYZZ: medical so expensive, just called the hospital and they said 31k for adult and that i should hold like 35k for my son... na wa o.

ahahah
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ahmedgafar7(m): 7:13pm On Sep 17, 2013
Whe are we to check for second batch selection for 2014
Lottery..but when do u think Nigeria will become eligible again ?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bukiemma(m): 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2013
ahmedgafar7: Whe are we to check for second batch selection for 2014
Lottery..but when do u think Nigeria will become eligible again ?

Only God knows dat
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 11:43pm On Sep 17, 2013
Heloo guys, please am new here and a friend of mine needs an urgent help.. He is one of the Lucky winners for the DV 2014 fiscal year but while filling his forms for the lottery the highest Qualification he put in was Bsc hoping he would get his results/certificate early in case he won..but now the results are not ready and the school would not listen to him.. So the qestion now is that, should fill in jst his SSCE which he has already and submit his forms to KCC for processing and will KCC or even if it gets to the CO ''ASK'' of the BSc he intially entered as the highest qalification he has while entering for the loterry. His case number is 7*** .. Pls guys help..
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 12:07am On Sep 18, 2013
bamideleniayo: Heloo guys, please am new here and a friend of mine needs an urgent help.. He is one of the Lucky winners for the DV 2014 fiscal year but while filling his forms for the lottery the highest Qualification he put in was Bsc hoping he would get his results/certificate early in case he won..but now the results are not ready and the school would not listen to him.. So the qestion now is that, should he fill in jst his SSCE which he has already and submit his forms to KCC for processing and will KCC or even if it gets to the CO ''ASK'' of the BSc he intially entered as the highest qalification he has while entering for the loterry. His case number is 7*** .and submitting his forms now,when is he likely to be current or interviewed?. Pls guys help..
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 12:17am On Sep 18, 2013
Pls guy, can we get an Attestation of birth from any state irregardless of the state of birth..
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Zeleez: 12:51am On Sep 18, 2013
Plz i hv NPC birth certificate from NPC office in my local government but the certificate is filled with ordinary pen not typed. am i good to go wit it like dat, again is there any other person dat has something lik dis my own from NPC. plz let me hear from u people let me knw if i wil go for new NPC
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by mayankho(f): 6:44am On Sep 18, 2013
kevwe_flex:

I don't know your source of information o. But this thing has happened before in DV2013 thread when the selection result came in May, they were so optimistic, but did that selection actually take place? Here is just a page where comments like that transpired: https://www.nairaland.com/927190/dv-2013-winners-meet-here/7
Maybe it's faith, but I am not sure about the selection by October neither do I believe. This is my take on this.

Dv 2013 more people were selected in october if you read thru 2013 thread you will read testimonies of those who were selected..

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by obamaobama: 6:50am On Sep 18, 2013
mayankho:

Dv 2013 more people were selected in october if you read thru 2013 thread you will read testimonies of those who were selected..
you ar correct more than 10k more winners where selected last year oct.GOODLUCK
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 9:04am On Sep 18, 2013
Heloo guys, please am new here and a friend of mine needs an urgent help.. He is one of the Lucky winners for the DV 2014 fiscal year but while filling his forms for the lottery the highest Qualification he put in was Bsc hoping he would get his results/certificate early in case he won..but now the results are not ready and the school would not listen to him.. So the qestion now is that, should fill in jst his SSCE which he has already and submit his forms to KCC for processing and will KCC or even if it gets to the CO ''ASK'' of the BSc he intially entered as the highest qalification he has while entering for the loterry. His case number is 7*** .. Pls guys help..
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 9:09am On Sep 18, 2013
Zeleez: Plz i hv NPC birth certificate from NPC office in my local government but the certificate is filled with ordinary pen not typed. am i good to go wit it like dat, again is there any other person dat has something lik dis my own from NPC. plz let me hear from u people let me knw if i wil go for new NPC

I don't think there's any problem with that my brother bcus the one
issued for my son recently was also written with Biro (if that what u meant).
So far its NPC Birth Cert.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 9:13am On Sep 18, 2013
Zeleez: I wil be doin my own tomorow or next so til i get dia den i wil ask hw many day it wil take to come out

Zeleez, pls kindly shear ur experience on how it go's with your medicals, police report, cost e.t.c

Thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by giddadon(m): 9:40am On Sep 18, 2013
mayankho:

me tire o,last october them select pple die,nah hope,faith and luck
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Vikktorr(m): 12:11pm On Sep 18, 2013
bamideleniayo: Heloo guys, please am new here and a friend of mine needs an urgent help.. He is one of the Lucky winners for the DV 2014 fiscal year but while filling his forms for the lottery the highest Qualification he put in was Bsc hoping he would get his results/certificate early in case he won..but now the results are not ready and the school would not listen to him.. So the qestion now is that, should fill in jst his SSCE which he has already and submit his forms to KCC for processing and will KCC or even if it gets to the CO ''ASK'' of the BSc he intially entered as the highest qalification he has while entering for the loterry. His case number is 7*** .. Pls guys help..
Your friend has nothing to bother about as long as he has his SSCE, he is qualified for the visa. All he needs to do now to clear the air, is send KCC a mail (Remember to qoute your full name, case number and date of birth,MM/DD/YYYY in the mail) explaining this. They may ask him to fill another form and send quickly.

Good Luck to him. Cheers
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2013
mayankho:

OK. Thanks. It would be good if they did.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Vikktorr(m): 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
Vikktorr:
Your friend has nothing to bother about as long as he has his SSCE, he is qualified for the visa. All he needs to do now to clear the air, is send KCC a mail (Remember to qoute your full name, case number and date of birth,MM/DD/YYYY in the mail) explaining this. They may ask him to fill another form and send quickly.

Good Luck to him. Cheers
Ah! I just read your post properly. Why would he send a form with an information that he doesnt have and is not sure of getting In my opinion, his highest qualification is his SSCE. With this, he is qualified. When he gets to the interview, he should explain to the CO about his inability to obtain his BSc Cert.

I hope this helps.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by statesman22(m): 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
Someone asked VO question abt possible October selection. Here is d question and d VO's response.
Hi,VO.Now it has been confirmed
dat nigeria is not eligible for dv 2015
program...my question is..would there b
october selection of mor winners..t
ill I hear from u...tax.
d VO replies: I'm not sure I understand your question
about an October selection of more winners.
2014 winners have already been announced;
Nigerians are not eligible for 2015.
pls if i may ask,would there be October selection going from wat d VO's response?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cherry120: 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2013
Thanks to everyone on this forum who contributed when I had issues as regards my case number and confirmation numbers...you advice were helpful.special thanks to @obatide and @americanoni for their educative contributions...I have been able to retrieve my case number and managed to get the embassy to be on my case...my case number is 16** and am yet to get my 2NL.However,I got a message from the embassy saying that my interview date would be made known soon...Is anyone in a similar situation out there considering case
Number 0-5500 is supposed to be current in October?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by obamaobama: 2:52pm On Sep 18, 2013
But why is it that majority of may 1 winners have low case number,second batch in oct on my mind
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by imperiouxx(m): 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
Moderator, what's gonna to happen to our humble thread as the US has now blocked us from the DV lottery cry cry
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
Zeleez: I wil be doin my own tomorow or next so til i get dia den i wil ask hw many day it wil take to come out

Pls how did it go with your medicals, how much is d Police Certificate
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2013
pls those who make it congrat
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
please is there going to be another selection by october pls need an answer
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2013
Cherry120: Thanks to everyone on this forum who contributed when I had issues as regards my case number and confirmation numbers...you advice were helpful.special thanks to @obatide and @americanoni for their educative contributions...I have been able to retrieve my case number and managed to get the embassy to be on my case...my case number is 16** and am yet to get my 2NL.However,I got a message from the embassy saying that my interview date would be made known soon...Is anyone in a similar situation out there considering case
Number 0-5500 is supposed to be current in October?

Thanks for the compliments, that's one of Nigerian spirit. You can also share whatever you know, who knows, it may be an info. someone is doing everything to get.
Back to your question, CN of 16** is current in October according to the visa bulletin.
However, appearing for interview is a function of Submission of forms to KCC and further processing of same by them, which will be confirmed by 2NL. but if you are yet to get yours, it may be that yous submitted late, just be patient untill you get ur 2NL or contact them via kccdv@state.gov or call them.
I hope it helps?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2013
Thnks guys, esp Vikktorr... But pls the Gap between him getting his SSCE till date is quite much (about 8 years), and won't the CO ask wat he has been doing all thru dat 8years, dats if he doesn't fill in anything concerning the Bsc
Secondly..:- if by God's favour he gets to the US and wants to further his education and request for his transcript as regards his Bsc, the qestion now is that won't it be a concealment of material fact that he already has a Bsc he concealed prior to obtaining the Visa... Or don't keep track of all this.. Thanks.....!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.