Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (427372 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
Obatide:
You will swear to say the truth and sign the form DS ... Dat was sent to KCC

Hope u remember now?
Yes Sir!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hello Guyz,
I just read through some post in this forum am interested about the FASTING AND PRAYER that was discussed, which is very important cos we God's presence to see everyone though:

But my question is:

I saw 28th - 30th, is it this month?

Please guyz i want to know cos, I'll participate.

Thanks!!!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
@ forumite will the ban affect dv2014 winners?50.000 visas exusted 4 the past five years
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2013
ukemeglitter: Hello Guyz,
I just read through some post in this forum am interested about the FASTING AND PRAYER that was discussed, which is very important cos we God's presence to see everyone though:

But my question is:

I saw 28th - 30th, is it this month?

Please guyz i want to know cos, I'll participate.

Thanks!!!

Yeah, its for the 28th, 29th and 30th of this month. This is ask for God devine favour for any DV 2014
winners attend the interview that's starting on the 1st of Oct.

Though, we have not really aggre on date but We will surely let every know by
next week.

Westcode Where U dey?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2013
XYZZ: Praise God, my 2NL just landed..... Current for November Case No. above 5,500.............. God help me.... for people that are current for Number please keep checking your mail box... it will arrived before you know it....

I don't understand. You are current for November and your 2NL has arrived? If it's, wow it's gr8. Congrats.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by TCPonly(m): 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2013
@ukemeglitter,
Yes,we plan to tell God to lead us to a successful interview for 2014 winners,but we ve not concluded on a particular date.
Though,i think 3 days fasting nd praying on 27th to 29th and thanksgiving on 30th will be good.
House what do u think?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by principo(f): 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2013
@obatide n komakan,thanks for the response.thoughtless of me.d signature have always been ridiculed by my husband n colleagues as being too long n childish. av bn using it since sec sch.never occurred to me that i would have to sign on d same fm again.God c me tru
i asked an immigration officer who said so long as it has bn over 3mnts,its ok.dnt know how true that is,probably trying to put my mind at ease.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2013
ernestleon: OOOOO My Mr Just wise, once upon a time I used have huge respect for you, I used read any thread created by Justwise.Where is your wisdom? Please read the underlined will be.In English Language it's called future tense.WILL BE means certainty.Now let's assume the statement was for the present, do you mean that they will say Ok Nigeria you have reached the limit in September 13 so if you have interview with us please don't come.
justwise:

What he declared and at the time he declared it is the fact. There is nothing misleading there, he said: under current rules, meaning that if the rule changes tomorrow the case will be different
justwise:

You are the one lying here, he did not make his statement for the future, he said: under current rules that Nigeria is eligible.
justwise:

He made that statement in August 2013 hence the statement: 'under current rules' maybe previous rule was replaced by the current rule
ernestleon: That's a lie,he made his statement for the future not for the present.
justwise:

He made that statement in August 2013 hence the statement: 'under current rules' maybe previous rule was replaced by the current rule

Why not allow the VisaOfficer to defend himself. From the foregoing, it is clear that no one is buying your excuses. It also makes you untrustworthy (abi someone has compromised Justwise account?) But people, please note he (VisaOfficer) may have made a wrong judgement, that doesn't make him any less a VO and his judgements nor comments even advises altogether wrong or scam. The important thing now is that we've all gotten the fact and from the right source.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 11:28pm On Sep 14, 2013
timimoyegun:

Yeah, its for the 28th, 29th and 30th of this month. This is ask for God devine favour for any DV 2014
winners attend the interview that's starting on the 1st of Oct.

Though, we have not really aggre on date but We will surely let every know by
next week.

Westcode Where U dey?

Chief, weekends are tight here. The dates have been agreed and you've kindly volunteered to handle the prayers. Everybody joining us will be informed so we can observe it in unison.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 3:17am On Sep 15, 2013
Nigeria not eligible for DV2015. The news has been released.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by tosinjoe(m): 7:22am On Sep 15, 2013
Its a pity that we all are arguing about Nigeria's ineligibility for 2015, it make me wonder were we've all bn browsing from, this is a news I had seen 4 long, though It didn't come as a news, I got to find out from dv site when I checkd d list of eligible countries and Nigeria wasn't listed. Dat of course was late July ds year, so as @d time d said visa officer said Nigeria was eligible, she wasn't actually eligible
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 9:41am On Sep 15, 2013
kevwe_flex:

Why not allow the VisaOfficer to defend himself. From the foregoing, it is clear that no one is buying your excuses. It also makes you untrustworthy (abi someone has compromised Justwise account?) But people, please note he (VisaOfficer) may have made a wrong judgement, that doesn't make him any less a VO and his judgements nor comments even advises altogether wrong or scam. The important thing now is that we've all gotten the fact and from the right source.

Here we go again...how does this make me untrustworthy?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 10:21am On Sep 15, 2013
Obatide: Congrats to people who are current in October & November, I do hope you are on top gear in terms of preparation to avoid Last rush.

Reminder on documents required:
1. Appointment Letters (1st & 2nd)
2. Intl passport
3. Birth Certificate
4. Marriage Cert. ( where applicable)
5.Police certificate ( WA)
6. Medical Report
7. Academic Certificate
8. 2 x2 passport photos
9. Processing fee of $330 each
10. A set of photocopies of the above listed
And any info you seem could be additional information for u.

Wishing everybody all the best.

Note:
Let's share information that could aid our primary objective of coming here not unnecessary insults and abuses.
You can't believe that I know these much when I joined Nairaland @ discovery of being selected. So I will advice everbody to search for as much as you can get in terms of information rather than testing our muscles.
Sorry, if My statement has offended anybody

Wishing my family & everybody a successful interview and migration.
please, this is important kindly take note. Atimes we argue when neccessary and put a pause.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 10:30am On Sep 15, 2013
Please u 2 should stop all dis abeg... They r more importants things to help each oda with here and you "justwise" if you are the admin officer here, u should be the first to stop.
kevwe_flex:

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 10:38am On Sep 15, 2013
XYZZ: Please u 2 should stop all dis abeg... They r more importants things to help each oda with here and you "justwise" if you are the admin officer here, u should be the first to stop.
Noted Sir!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 10:50am On Sep 15, 2013
XYZZ: Please u 2 should stop all dis abeg... They r more importants things to help each oda with here and you "justwise" if you are the admin officer here, u should be the first to stop.

Don't expect that from me when somebody is trying to dent my name here, who brought up this issue again?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 11:00am On Sep 15, 2013
Ok, I understand you, I just spoke with him and he has fashy the thing... So please be cool with him and let be one family...
justwise: [/b]

Don't expect that from me when somebody is trying to dent my name here, who brought up this issue again?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 11:04am On Sep 15, 2013
justwise: [/b]

Is your name visaofficer? According to WOLE SOYINKA. He said, WEAK PEOPLE REVENGE, STRONG PEOPLE FORGIVE, INTELLIGENT PEOPLE IGNORE. What XYZZ telling us is not bad. Try to ignore certain things.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 15, 2013
komakan: Is your name visaofficer? According to WOLE SOYINKA. He said, WEAK PEOPLE REVENGE, STRONG PEOPLE FORGIVE, INTELLIGENT PEOPLE IGNORE. What XYZZ telling us is not bad. Try to ignore certain things.

Bro Take it easy. Just know that the VisaOfficer cannot DELIBERATELY come on a forum here and mislead anybody. It could have been an error of omission or judgement. Eitherway, The most important thing is we all know now Nigeria is ineligible for DV 2015 and that settles it.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 11:42am On Sep 15, 2013
Donxavier:

Bro Take it easy. Just know that the VisaOfficer cannot DELIBERATELY come on a forum here and mislead anybody. It could have been an error of omission or judgement. Eitherway, The most important thing is we all know now Nigeria is ineligible for DV 2015 and that settles it.
I'm very sure that he can never come to mislead people here. And as U have rightly said. It could be an error of Omission agreed. @ justwise, He was bluntly saying that d guy was right.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 11:52am On Sep 15, 2013
Justwise let us move forward to the betterment of this forum. Happy Sunday!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 11:54am On Sep 15, 2013
Justwise, how can some1 move a quote from Education forum to dis forum? Thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Dainy1(m): 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2013
pls house is it late for a winner to fill the form and send to kcc? the person was not sure of processing it initially, but has change her mind to do it. is't late? and how much is visa fee? and how much does medical and police report cost? thank u
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2013
Dainy1: pls house is it late for a winner to fill the form and send to kcc? the person was not sure of processing it initially, but has change her mind to do it. is't late? and how much is visa fee? and how much does medical and police report cost? thank u
It is not late. Visa fee 330 dollars. Medical I think U need to call them. Then As for the Police clearance, I dont have idea.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 12:39pm On Sep 15, 2013
kevwe_flex:

Medicals is done only in Lagos. Below is the only place you can do it:
Q-Life Family Clinic
Plot 155A Prince Ade Odedina Street
Off Ajose Adegun,
Victoria Island Annexe
Lagos, Nigeria
Telephone: 01-804-2000, 01-726-2840 Cell: 0702-770-4055
and...
The Consultants Practice
The Children’s Practice
25 Raymond Njoku
Ikoyi Lagos
Telephone: 01-893-0723, 01-461-1941 Cell: 0706-585-9845

Thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Delphne(f): 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2013
Hey there...does anyone know when I'm likely to get an interview 2014AF00015XXX
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2013
Delph_ne: Hey there...does anyone know when I'm likely to get an interview 2014AF00015XXX
Mine is 16xxx and some1 assumed that I should be current in June 2014. I think it should be d same or yours should be below.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2013
hhhhmmmmmm, now that nigeria is not eligible for dv2015,would there still october selection..tax as I hear from u..peace.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Dainy1(m): 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2013
komakan: It is not late. Visa fee 330 dollars. Medical I think U need to call them. Then for Police clearance I dont have idea.
Thanks. but do u know when it will be late? as in the last date to send the form to kcc?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2013
Dainy1: Thanks. but do u know when it will be late? as in the last date to send the form to kcc?
I dont know. But the earlier the better. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (264) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.