Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,391 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (427071 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by giddadon(m): 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2013
Confirmd...naija nt eligible 4 2015...na wah....14days to go...lord favour us dis october ooo,we stil dey wait
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Americanoni: 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
Case number

Hi guys, it is very interesting that we are on top of our games in this visa lottery thing. it is also a pity that Nigeria will not be eligibible for 2015, I dont know about subsequent ones

My candid advice: as people tend to get current and obtain their second notification and also go for interviews, their focus will change and they will visit the forum less frequently, I will there advice that you update your signature to include your CN and possible a track that will help others to make estimated caluclations on when they will likely get 2nl or other infor that they require, like I have done in mine
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by dgifted: 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2013
giddadon: Confirmd...naija nt eligible 4 2015...na wah....14days to go...lord favour us dis october ooo,we stil dey wait

Amen o
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
House, how many weeks does it take for the medical result to come out? My interview is November, what’s the perfect time for us to go for the medical?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
lagdude:
Good day to you, i think you are current for November but as for your 2NL,i dont know o cause you will give KCC 4weeks to process your form,so you know what that means.
thank you brother, really appreciate.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
Please I wish to thank all who have devoted time to help in this forum and plead on all to restraint from very provocative statements. God bless you.
Please how long will it take to do the medical report, police report plus interview? This is to help me carved out my leave plan ot permission. Thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
Good day. Pls I'm a dv2014winner, I don't know page 2of 2 of the form will not be signed yet,so I signed and already sent it. Pls I need your professional advice and experience. Pls very urgent thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagdude: 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2013
Daudsmart: Good day. Pls I'm a dv2014winner, I don't know page 2of 2 of the form will not be signed yet,so I signed and already sent it. Pls I need your professional advice and experience. Pls very urgent thanks.
Do you mean DS230 Part II,i think you should call KCC to inform them about it,if they will ask you to re-fill another form and send or you should just ignore it.i think this help.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2013
giddadon: Confirmd...naija nt eligible 4 2015...na wah....14days to go...lord favour us dis october ooo,we stil dey wait
guy what do u mean by october?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by abiodunraufu: 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2013
Where is it better to do the medical in terms of cost and efficient service? Qlife or Children Practice?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by abiodunraufu: 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2013
Where is it better to do medical in terms of cost and efficient service? Qlife or Children Practice?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2013
America noni: Case number

Hi guys, it is very interesting that we are on top of our games in this visa lottery thing. it is also a pity that Nigeria will not be eligibible for 2015, I dont know about subsequent ones

My candid advice: as people tend to get current and obtain their second notification and also go for interviews, their focus will change and they will visit the forum less frequently, I will there advice that you update your signature to include your CN and possible a track that will help others to make estimated caluclations on when they will likely get 2nl or other infor that they require, like I have done in mine
What did you do?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
XYZZ: House, how many weeks does it take for the medical result to come out? My interview is November, what’s the perfect time for us to go for the medical?
Three days. i think saturday is inclusive that's why I didn't say business days. They attend to people on Saturdays.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
Madu77: Please I wish to thank all who have devoted time to help in this forum and plead on all to restraint from very provocative statements. God bless you.
Please how long will it take to do the medical report, police report plus interview? This is to help me carved out my leave plan ot permission. Thanks

Medicals: 3 days for result to be out.
Police: same day
Interview: 1 day
visa pick up: maybe a week after interview.
So you can actually do your medicals and Police same day. You will get your police that very day. You first go for medicals that morning when you are through, go for police, they are around. It takes 3 days for the medicals to come out. So with this I believe you can plan your leave. A 10 working-day leave should suffice from medicals, police, interview and probably visa pick up if things being equal.
I'm sure this helped?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
kevwe_flex:

Medicals: 3 days for result to be out.
Police: same day
Interview: 1 day
visa pick up: maybe a week after interview.
So you can actually do your medicals and Police same day. You will get your police that very day. You first go for medicals that morning when you are through, go for police, they are around. It takes 3 days for the medicals to come out. So with this I believe you can plan your leave. A 10 working-day leave should suffice from medicals, police, interview and probably visa pick up if things being equal.
I'm sure this helped?

Hi,
Pls do you av any idea on the cost of medicals for an applicant?

Thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by giddadon(m): 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2013
Adegokenath: guy what do u mean by october?
2nd batch selection is by october,if u playd d dv2014 and didnt get selectd by may,there is stil hope 4 october,just keep praying just like am doing
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
timimoyegun:

Hi,

Thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chinny2014(m): 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
good evening my fellow forumites,i am Dv 2014 winner.i have been following this forum for a while now,i must confess dt i appreciate all d selfless wrk u guys are doing in here.am new to d forum bt my experience is immense as i have gone tru almost all d trends in 2013 winners,dey have up to 800 trends,i will strongly advise all 2014 winners to make out time to go through some of dm as no knowledge is a waste and to better equip urself for a life changing interview.almost every topic was well dealt wt.dv requires patience n continously read abt interview experience of odas as it cn go a long way in helping u out.my case no is 13*** so waiting patiently till wn i will be current.CONGRATULATIONS Y'ALL
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
lagdude:
Do you mean DS230 Part II,i think you should call KCC to inform them about it,if they will ask you to re-fill another form and send or you should just ignore it.i think this help.
. Thanks brother. You are wonderful. Please, still need some more advice on it.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 11:42pm On Sep 16, 2013
timimoyegun:

Hi,

Thanks

I think it's around 24k for both consultation and immunization for an adult, and the younger the applicant, the higher the immunization. Based on a previous experience of a DV2013 winner.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 12:04am On Sep 17, 2013
But pls am confused great people. Where are we not going to sign until the day of interview on the forms? Is it item 45 on ds-230 part II page 4of4 or dsp-122 page 2of2 where they wrote SIGNED STATEMENT? Pls kindly help it is urgent.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by mayankho(f): 8:03am On Sep 17, 2013
giddadon: 2nd batch selection is by october,if u playd d dv2014 and didnt get selectd by may,there is stil hope 4 october,just keep praying just like am doing

God have Mercy on us please I beg,..
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagdude: 8:42am On Sep 17, 2013
Daudsmart: But pls am confused great people. Where are we not going to sign until the day of interview on the forms? Is it item 45 on ds-230 part II page 4of4 or dsp-122 page 2of2 where they wrote SIGNED STATEMENT? Pls kindly help it is urgent.
It is item 45 on ds 230 part II page 4of4 that you wont sign be you the principal applicant or family member benefitting from the lottery but as the principal applicant you have to sign dsp 122 page 2of2.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by folaonhigh(m): 9:13am On Sep 17, 2013
God, let me selected in Jesus' name. Amen. Pls forumites who knows how many will be selected? Of the appro.140 something selected,how many remain to be selected?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 9:47am On Sep 17, 2013
lagdude:
It is item 45 on ds 230 part II page 4of4 that you wont sign be you the principal applicant or family member benefitting from the lottery but as the principal applicant you have to sign dsp 122 page 2of2.
Thanks bro really appreciate. God bless.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 10:38am On Sep 17, 2013
mayankho:

God have Mercy on us please I beg,..

I don't know your source of information o. But this thing has happened before in DV2013 thread when the selection result came in May, they were so optimistic, but did that selection actually take place? Here is just a page where comments like that transpired: https://www.nairaland.com/927190/dv-2013-winners-meet-here/7
Maybe it's faith, but I am not sure about the selection by October neither do I believe. This is my take on this.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by akintunde95: 10:47am On Sep 17, 2013
good day my people pls i dnt understand page 1of2 dsp122 NO2 which says RANK ORDER NUMBER
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 11:36am On Sep 17, 2013
House, so have we all agree on the fasting date?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2013
XYZZ: House, so have we all agree on the fasting date?

Yes, its Friday 27th, Saturday 28th and Sunday d 29th for d fasting,Prayer and thanksgiving( pls take whatever u av to your church) as offering and bliv God for the Visa issuance.

Thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
folaonhigh: God, let me selected in Jesus' name. Amen. Pls forumites who knows how many will be selected? Of the appro.140 something selected,how many remain to be selected?
yes more winners will be release before the end of oct last year more than 10k was release i don't know the atual number of new winners but certainly additional number of hidden winners will be out among the 140k that where selected in may and with High case number.source of info ask mr GOOGLE GOODLUCK
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagdude: 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
akintunde95: good day my people pls i dnt understand page 1of2 dsp122 NO2 which says RANK ORDER NUMBER
That's your CASE NUMBER.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2013
medical so expensive, just called the hospital and they said 31k for adult and that i should hold like 35k for my son... na wa o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.