Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Pope Is 'Deeply Ashamed' Of Pedophile Priests - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Is 'Deeply Ashamed' Of Pedophile Priests (6331 Views)

Roman Catholic Church The Babylon In Bible Prophecy. +the Pope Is The Beast / The Next Pope Is The Anti-christ / The Pope Is The Antichrist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8)

Re: Pope Is 'Deeply Ashamed' Of Pedophile Priests by Uche2nna(m): 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2008
imhotep:

@cgift
Keep quiet and go and reconcile your 33,000 sects. Especially those that are blending bible and juju. Take the logs out of your eye.

No need to go there , imhotep. The Catholics are not known for sect-bashing. Let the hateful and vengeful ones do all the bashing.

cgift:

zigam,
Their priests don't feel any form of corruption or sin when they infact commit these sexual sins.

How can u take this poster seriously? He is now a a mind conscience reader.
cgift:

zigam,

Their priests don't feel any form of corruption or sin when they infact commit these sexual sins. They are excused according to the[b] great theologian and author, [/b] whom they have canonized and his books used in teaching the priests.
mind  conscience reader  grin

Maybe I missed it, but I find it kind of intersting You did not mention the theologian
cgift:

I sympathize with you. Do you know what it is to call someone a wolf in sheep's clothing? They say one thing and do another. You wont expect him to declare that in public would you.?

Maybe we don't but one thing we do know is that a house divided aginst it self would not stand.
While the Pope is out there advocating for world peace , apologising for sins committed by some priests (who has ever apologised for the sins committed by pastors or are they above sin?), fighting against stuff like abortion, whatchu u doing? Sitting down in the comfort of your arm chair and bashing. By their fruits we shall know them.

Being anti-catholic is not a denomination . Most of the Catholic bashers here would not reluctantly give out thier own denomination. Most would hide under the guise of "we are not Catholics" and spew nonsense. Put ur own denomination under the radar. I believe thats what Christ meant when he said take out the log from ur eye.
Re: Pope Is 'Deeply Ashamed' Of Pedophile Priests by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2008
Uche2nna:
No need to go there , imhotep. The Catholics are not known for sect-bashing. Let the hateful and vengeful ones do all the bashing.
I feel you, my brother. Just that most of their questions are asked out of spite and not out of a genuine desire to know.

I think that sometimes you need to show them just how untidy their backyard is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8)

Who Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? / 14 Lies About Tithes That You Should Know About. / Benefits Of Doing The Will Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.