Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,127 members, 7,818,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

The Most Interesting Dream(s) You Have Ever Had - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Most Interesting Dream(s) You Have Ever Had (12317 Views)

Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? / Mention Nairalander(s) You Have Missed In A While / Nairalander(s) You Wanna Slap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Interesting Dream(s) You Have Ever Had by spikedcylinder: 9:17am On May 16, 2006
kellybaba:

Dreams r windows in2 d spirit realm that actually gives us a picture of whats happening around us spiritually,since we cannot ordinarily see them with our physical eyes.

So in the spirit world,my mother is actually my daughter,i have given birth to several jelly fish and i live on mars?Well said!
Re: The Most Interesting Dream(s) You Have Ever Had by babadee(m): 8:02pm On May 16, 2006
I really cant say i've had one because i dream in technicolor where different scenes merge, like i'm playing poker at the mgm grand and i look up to see myself pushing my car on third mainland. that kind of crap sucks
Re: The Most Interesting Dream(s) You Have Ever Had by vickybabe(f): 3:24am On May 17, 2006
i know this is very silly but, wink
one time when i  was still in nigeria, i dreamt that i rode on a horse to America. i did not tell anyone so they don't think i am stupid
Re: The Most Interesting Dream(s) You Have Ever Had by Fimmy(m): 4:54am On May 17, 2006
kellybaba:

Dreams r windows in2 d spirit realm that actually gives us a picture of whats happening around us spiritually,since we cannot ordinarily see them with our physical eyes.

@Hotangel: i appreciate d fact that u believe in d power of prayers ! Let me quickly tell u that d dream u had is a sure sign that u hv a 'calling' to do HIS work ! Please pray more for ministerial fine-tuning.God loves u ! Please don't ignore this.

@mama-put: God will not allow d agents of captivity to demote(lock-up) your destiny! More prayer please !

I hv had so many 'night visions(dreams).D one i love so much was when i was in a meeting with a Foreign President and i was ceremoniously ushered in2 d Presidential Villa in one of d euro countries ! God will surely perfect His agenda 4 my life !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Wearing Yoga Pants!! / Why Do Nigerians Call Nigeria "Fatherland" ? / Pregnant Gay Man In Ghana!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.