Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,260 members, 7,864,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:55 PM

Are You A Go Getter? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You A Go Getter? (14267 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Are You A Go Getter? by SamMilla1(m): 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2008
ibkaye:

I remember i was watching one television show, one oyibo woman proposed to the man, she even knelt down, the way i CRINGED for her that night, my goodness it looked and felt so wrong embarassed lipsrsealed

hopeless pride detected again!!!!
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2008

Get to meet real men. Perhaps u've been hanging around small boys for so long.

maybe ,and dats y one of d small boys married me and put me in his house

*all nigerian men black or white, fair or dark, small or big ,tall or short ,old or young ,matured or immatured will never stop thinking alike ,they always think one way*

believe it or leave it

any other person
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2008
SAM MILLA:

hopeless pride detected again!!!!
leave me joooooooooo embarassed cheesy
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Cadet(f): 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2008
ibkaye:

I remember i was watching one television show, one oyibo woman proposed to the man, she even knelt down, the way i CRINGED for her that night, my goodness it looked and felt so wrong embarassed lipsrsealed

Babe, cut it out now! You guys are still thinking as if you're in the chivalrous age. Just waiting for a guy to pop the question when another girl got her eye on him? That one na too risky!
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2008
Cadet:

ROTFLBO! I am enjoying this. . hmmm!. . .what do you call it? grin

Operation payback or finish him. cheesy
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2008
Seriously i have been there before . . .
It was cool . . . why would i have to insult her?
Have u ever heard of this ''Real men do not insult women''

yes,but thats is d language of d whites,not nigerians,no real men in naija
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2008
Cadet:

Babe, cut it out now! You guys are still thinking as if you're in the chivalrous age. Just waiting for a guy to pop the question when another girl got her eye on him? That one na too risky!

Hehehe, it just feels wrong  cheesy i have said my own o  grin
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Cadet(f): 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2008
The Sly:

Real men do not insult women'' cool

So basically, you're telling me that almost 95% of Nigeria landmass is filled with "fake" men and real women? shocked
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by SamMilla1(m): 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2008
sorry ibkaye

this is no more d generation when you use telegram to send messages to other continents, now we use small hand phones to do it, buckle up and propose to me, i am waiting
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2008
sorry ibkaye

this is no more d generation when you use telegram to send messages to other continents, now we use small hand phones to do it, buckle up and propose to me, i am waiting

this is love,so strong
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2008
SAM MILLA:

sorry ibkaye

hehehehe, i understand what you're saying, but really and truly, me, i cannot propose or even toast a boy, my body will not even allow it sha  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by TheSly: 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2008
Cadet:

So basically, you're telling me that almost 95% of Nigeria landmass is filled with "fake" men and real women? shocked
Unable to comprehend what u surreptitiously conveyed
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Cadet(f): 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2008
The Sly:

Of course not wink Didn't expect you to
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2008

he talks like chris okotie wt all dis grammar
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by TheSly: 10:22pm On Apr 15, 2008
yes,but thats is d language of d whites,not nigerians,no real men in naija
Presumably, Your husby would be a Chinese then cool
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2008
Presumably, Your husby would be a Chinese then

*something like dat*
tongue
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Cadet(f): 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2008
jennykadry:

he talks like chris okotie wt all this grammar
hehehhehe. grin cheesy grin cheesy

Sly, no make Y'ardua "jeluse" of you jare grin grin
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 15, 2008
Sly, no make Y'ardua "jeluse" of you jare

*very soon we will all be reading sly's replies wt dictionary in our hands* sad embarassed
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Cadet(f): 10:29pm On Apr 15, 2008
jennykadry:

*very soon we will all be reading sly's replies wt dictionary in our hands* sad embarassed
very soon? I just closed the dictionary! tongue
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2008
very soon? I just closed the dictionary!

ah ah cadet u too close dictionary me sef just close my own,e never tey,even d grammar high pass dictionary sef sad sad

@sly

*please slow down a little for people like us that can't speak and understand high grammar*
cry cry cry

*unless u want to chase us out of nairaland wt your grammar*
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by TheSly: 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2008
Cadet:

hehehhehe. grin cheesy grin cheesy

Sly, no make Y'ardua "jeluse" of you jare grin grin

Nah!! It is because what emanated from Cadet was beyond what my medulla oblongata could comprehend. .
But with her cool demeanor. . .hence, i presume her imminent relationship with a Chinese dude. . . . . Savvy? cool
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Cadet(f): 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2008
The Sly:

Nah!! It is because what emanated from Cadet was beyond what my medulla oblongata could comprehend. .
But with her cool demeanor. . .hence, i presume her imminent relationship with a Chinese dude. . . . . Savvy? cool
Jenny! I need your help with this one o embarassed
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2008
Nah!! It is because what emanated from Cadet was beyond what my[b] medulla oblongata[/b] could[b] comprehend. .[/b]
But with her cool demeanor. . .hence, i presume her i[b]mminent[/b] relationship with a Chinese dude. . . . . Savvy?

*sighs*

*ive got to open up my dictionary again,or better still sly break this words i highlighted for us,its too much naaa* undecided undecided
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Cadet(f): 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2008
ROTLMGBO grin grin
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2008
Jenny! I need your help with this one o

pls just give me three days to search out dis words,dis are d recent grammars in d dictionary, hence it needs proper reading and understanding before i can pass it across,please bear wt me embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Cadet(f): 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2008
LOL! You guys are too much! grin
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2008
LOL! You guys are too much! grin

my sis sly has got to take it easy wt me i dont know of u,all dis grammar is giving me head ache naaa,i just finished taking panadol,and the headache refused to go cry cry cry
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by TheSly: 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2008
jennykadry:

my sis sly has got to take it easy wt me i don't know of u,all this grammar is giving me head ache naaa,i just finished taking panadol,and the headache refused to go cry cry cry

grin grin grin grin

I'm sorry Jenny if what i uttered forth has nostalgically contributed to your supposed headache.
. . . .My statement may put you to an obfuscating situation if misconstrued
My intension was to denigrate and assail the notion which was spewed by Cadet in respect of the Naija dude cool
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by SamMilla1(m): 11:07pm On Apr 15, 2008
The Sly:

grin grin grin grin

I'm sorry Jenny if what i uttered forth has nostalgically contributed to your supposed headache.
My intension was to denigrate and assail the notion which was spewed by Cadet in respect of the Naija dude cool

SLY PLEASE CALM DOWN, WHO IS MAKING YOU ANGRY THAT WARRANTS THESE SHAKESPEAR STYLED ENGLISH?
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2008

*slumps on d ground*

*friend splashes water on me,and im up*

sly what is all this,i begged u to reduce d head ache instead you're adding to it,my head is aching i can't understand this grammar;can someone *preferably sly*please help me cry cry cry cry im loosing it cry cry
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:39pm On Apr 15, 2008
you don't necessarily put it out in his face that way, but you let him know using different hints. tongue wink
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Needlelady(f): 11:46pm On Apr 15, 2008
By samMilla,
sorry ibkaye

Samuel Roger Milla sounds more like those men that do not have the guts to ask you out in front of you, they rather use text messages. hahaha, text message boyfriend. Be a man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

Help!! I Need To Stop Thinking About Him. / Help Me Decide If Am Safe From Her (photos) / 50 Things To Do On This valentine's Day!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.