Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (946831 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
moderation2020:

I believe he surfaced due to the writeup he commented in above.
After hailing puntersmind what is your contributions or suggestions about the way forward?
Well said by puntersmind.
I'm already doing the needful via twitter and their facebook page which i bliv it gonna yield positive results very soon. If the way we r commenting here on NL is the way we r tweeting and re-tweeting our grievances by tagging d concerned twitter handles, things might have work out for good. Notwithstanding, Lets bliv what puntersmind said abt paying of stipend before Christmas and we shouldn't relent in praying as well.
With God, Nothing shall be impossible. One Love
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
puntersmind:
The social media campaign still works, use it @all.

You're most welcome my boss and mentor. As always your insightful advice and inspirational directive always send the forum alive with vigour.

However, we started this twitter campaign last 2 weeks, but it's very saddened, handful few supported the course on the twitter, instead lot scuttle it thru empty promises that the stipend will be paid this week, yet nothing.

Let's start right away with renew strength on the Twitter and Facebook.

Cheers!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
puntersmind:
Merry Christmas and a Fruitful New Year in advance to you all. Just want to chip in a thing or two. :: Good luck to all the interns exiting the program after their 12 months internship. If you are one of the few that were asked to send in a Business Plan, please, send in a professional one. Pay a consultant to do one for you, or use a good Business Plan software to do a comprehensive plan. A good Business Plan Expert can tell if a Business Plan has been thoroughly researched and if it is practicable. * The sad state of stipend payment is embarrassing, but believe it or not, the problem lies on the doorstep of TSA. It's fast becoming a Fraud/Scam channel. You may be required to *sort* to get your money out once it gets into the single account. GIS started the process of withdrawing the stipend money out of the TSA, about 3 weeks ago and no success yet. Fingers crossed, you guys would likely receive the stipend next week as pressure is really mounting. :: There are several businesses you can start with very little money (as little as your two-months stipends) - Graphic/Web Design/Video Editing Business, Betting agent business, Money Lender business, Social Media Marketing Business, PR Consultant Business etc. :: The GIS continues in 2016 (except something drastic happens, as that is not beyond this government), there would be more modifications on GIS though. Enjoy your Christmas @ all. 1 Love.
Thank you sir for your input. It is gratifying to know that you are still here with us. Basically, i think the pressure on stipend issue really lies with the new interns as most of us (the existed interns) do not feel the heat as much as they do. But we would keeping pressing on for it.
As touching the business plan, personally i do not take it likely as i have hired seasoned business experts to finish the job for me. I urge the rest of us to do same as you never can tell. Thank you

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
1. Some people should help compile federal government and politicians harsh tags
E.g: @akubo_adegbe @NGRPresident @MBuhari @GarSheu @bukolasaraki @NGRSenate @saharareporters @doyakubu #akubo_adegbe #NGRPresident #MBuhari #GarSheu #bukolasaraki #NGRSenate #saharareporters #doyakubu has become unbearable for interns #FGPayGISinterns (more should be compiled together for easy copy and paste when facebooking & tweeting)

2. Some people should compile active phone numbers
E.g: 08175751778, 08105576779 (more should be added together)

3. If any of the intern don't have tweeter or Facebook account, please register because it's free

4. On or before monday early morning, all intern should be able to call, tweet, Facebook and possibly give them a continues and steady disturbance for as long as they withhold the stipends, pending when you see 3-6 UBA text alert on your phone.

Power of synergy matters, and the earlier the better

CHEERS
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrfcuksmtin(m): 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
writetopoker:
1. Some people should help compile federal government and politicians harsh tags
E.g: @akubo_adegbe @NGRPresident @MBuhari @GarSheu @bukolasaraki @NGRSenate @saharareporters @doyakubu #akubo_adegbe #NGRPresident #MBuhari #GarSheu #bukolasaraki #NGRSenate #saharareporters #doyakubu has become unbearable for interns #FGPayGISinterns (more should be compiled together for easy copy and paste when facebooking & tweeting)

3. If any of the intern don't have tweeter or Facebook account, please register because it's free

4. On or before monday early morning, all intern should be able to call, tweet, Facebook and possibly give them a continues and steady disturbance for as long as they withhold the stipends, pending when you see 3-6 UBA text alert on your phone.

CHEERS
Supported
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
5hours 30mins difference before this comment, still counting. When responsibilities are attached, people runs for shelter. Oh!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
writetopoker:
5hours 30mins difference before this comment, still counting.
When responsibilities are attached, people runs for shelter. Oh!
Wrong. 4 hours 30 minutes before your comment.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
engrsyer:
Wrong. 4 hours 30 minutes before your comment.
even if it's 3hours, one thing I know is that, it is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.

Meanwhile, I think I should rest my case on this forum for now, after all am an ex, though the spirit of proffering solution on the forum is still there.

To my tent oh Israel
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
writetopoker:

even if it's 3hours, one thing I know is that, it is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.

Meanwhile, I think I should rest my case on this forum for now, after all am an ex, though the spirit of proffering solution on the forum is still there.

To my tent oh Israel
so in a null shell to hell with GIS #30k ni?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
engrsyer:
so in a null shell to hell with GIS #30k ni?
Please don't quote me wrongly, I only said am an ex, meaning am no longer an intern, am only here to proffer solutions on how we used to do it before. Meanwhile, nobody mentioned 30k or forgetting 30k monthly in the course of early discussion, so I do not know were that is coming from.

Meanwhile, someone above instead of seeing the points and way forward am trying to proffer, is interested only in a typographic error in regards to time difference.

Is all good, may God help to fasten your payments earliest next week.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by vroom(m): 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
writetopoker:

CHEERS

I support this idea
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
writetopoker:

Please don't quote me wrongly, I only said am an ex, meaning am no longer an intern, am only here to proffer solutions on how we used to do it before. Meanwhile, nobody mentioned 30k or forgetting 30k monthly in the course of early discussion, so I do not know were that is coming from.

Meanwhile, someone above instead of seeing the points and way forward am trying to proffer, is interested only in a typographic error in regards to time difference.

Is all good, may God help to fasten your payments earliest next week.
congrats to u anyway. wishing u well. I am not here to stress issues with u.

Cheers!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 9:18am On Dec 12, 2015
Its time for tweets.....at least we need more like 100 retweets....if others cant, let us that can start up.....the delay don too much. Despite say I believe the stipend might be paid next week.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrfcuksmtin(m): 10:23am On Dec 12, 2015
emmydarl:
Its time for tweets.....at least we need more like 100 retweets....if others cant, let us that can start up.....the delay don too much. Despite say I believe the stipend might be paid next week.
@akubo_adegbe @NGRPresident @MBuhari @GarSheu @NGRSenate @saharareporters @doyakubu life has become unbearable #FGPayGISinterns
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ibezimemmy(m): 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
For interns in Abuja, Nasarawa and Niger...we can organise a peaceful protest in front of the Ministry of Finance and have them give us official info..I personally think the recently concluded orientation and entrepreneurship trainings are all but publicity stunts..
How long is it supposed to take to get our money from the CBN in the name of the TSA?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrfcuksmtin(m): 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
emmydarl:
Check out @emmydarl84's Tweet: https://twitter.com/emmydarl84/status/675643870466674688?s=08
@pauloxti just retweeted.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
Check out @emmydarl84's Tweet: https://twitter.com/emmydarl84/status/675669151407558656?s=08 more Tweet.....just click and retweet
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sampi4me(m): 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
Dear Intern,you are invited to a GIS EXIT TRAINING,DATE:14TH-16TH DEC 2015 at 8am at Hotel Benizia:1-4 Kingsley Emu Street Behind Fine Homes,Asaba Delta State. Just got this now.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by eazichris: 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
so my question is where is GIS getting the money to organize exit training when Oct and nov stipends remain unpaid, I shake my head for this country. people deceiving people.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Drive512(m): 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
Congratulations Niger existing Interns grin

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
The aftermath of the orientation and employability skills training for the interns @CMD Ikeja Lagos today 12th Dec, 2015.

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
Check out @emmydarl84's Tweet: https://twitter.com/emmydarl84/status/675755951945859074?s=08 keep on posting tweet direct to @mbuhari since @garbashehu has been tweeting about curbing unemployment
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
writetopoker:

CHEERS
YES, I buy into this idea. . .that is what we all need to do. PLEASE LET'S take this into work
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
eazichris:
so my question is where is GIS getting the money to organize exit training when Oct and nov stipends remain unpaid, I shake my head for this country. people deceiving people.

The training is a contract to consulting firms/facilitators whom tutored us in the training. They spend for the training while they receive their pay later from the FG. The money for this year is sure and available.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bendovex: 9:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
ibezimemmy:
For interns in Abuja, Nasarawa and Niger...we can organise a peaceful protest in front of the Ministry of Finance and have them give us official info..I personally think the recently concluded orientation and entrepreneurship trainings are all but publicity stunts..
How long is it supposed to take to get our money from the CBN in the name of the TSA?
This is a great idea. I welcome it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
Check out @emmydarl84's Tweet: https://twitter.com/emmydarl84/status/675778639426936832?s=08 Don't stop click and retweet. I won't stop till stipends enter... Instead of bribing for TSA, let's use tweet to bribe them to release our pay from TSA

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yemmybx(m): 10:20am On Dec 13, 2015
Please, from IYANA IPAJA, OR OSHODI how do I locate the CENTRE FOR MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT (CMD), MANAGEMENT VILLAGE, OFF LAGOS/IBADAN EXPRESSWAY (OLD TOLL GATE),CMD ROAD, IKEJA, LAGOS?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 11:31am On Dec 13, 2015
yemmybx:
Please, from IYANA IPAJA, OR OSHODI how do I locate the CENTRE FOR MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT (CMD), MANAGEMENT VILLAGE, OFF LAGOS/IBADAN EXPRESSWAY (OLD TOLL GATE),CMD ROAD, IKEJA, LAGOS?
From Oshodi, board Toll gate bus#100 ; u will see them on Oshodi bridge. from Toll Gate look for CMD road then u board Tricycle going to CMD #:50. Ring it on d hear of d keke man not to take u pass CMD
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yemmybx(m): 11:39am On Dec 13, 2015
Gheritage:
From Oshodi, board Toll gate bus#100 ; u will see them on Oshodi bridge. from Toll Gate look for CMD road then u board Tricycle going to CMD #:50. Ring it on d hear of d keke man not to take u pass CMD
thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by vroom(m): 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
It seem it's only @wonwizkid and emmydarl84 that is tweeting about this stioends,if u post anything on ur tweeter handle kindly it here so that we can retweet ASAP.,no retreat no surrender mode activated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.