Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (946225 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Raphtop(m): 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2015
those that are through with training, have you been paid your training allowance?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by TycheAphrodite(f): 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
Raphtop:
those that are through with training, have you been paid your training allowance?

Not at all
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Tommy88: 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
Pls what of if you were invited for the trainning nd u didnt go,does it ve any effect on ur monthly stipends
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
Tommy88:
Pls what of if you were invited for the trainning nd u didnt go,does it ve any effect on ur monthly stipends
Big NO
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by FavourHill: 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
no it won't, just that u'll not get training allowance.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by vroom(m): 11:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
Good news : FG has agreed to retain GIS, pls let's keep tweeting to get all our outstanding pay.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 8:06am On Dec 15, 2015
15th december

No alert

Yet

Sad

Terrible

GIS
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Zendinho(m): 8:55am On Dec 15, 2015
Wen it was muslim celebrations we got double alert....its christmas n nothing til now.....anyway Godwin.....
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 10:59am On Dec 15, 2015
Nice to see that you guys have kept the fire burning. Kudos.
Ask4bigneyo:

Longest time big boss...
Glad to see ur face again.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 11:00am On Dec 15, 2015
Nice to hear from you friend.
LadunaI:

You're most welcome my boss and mentor. As always your insightful advice and inspirational directive always send the forum alive with vigour.

However, we started this twitter campaign last 2 weeks, but it's very saddened, handful few supported the course on the twitter, instead lot scuttle it thru empty promises that the stipend will be paid this week, yet nothing.

Let's start right away with renew strength on the Twitter and Facebook.

Cheers!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 11:00am On Dec 15, 2015
Glad to read this.
OrangeDream:
Thank you sir for your input. It is gratifying to know that you are still here with us. Basically, i think the pressure on stipend issue really lies with the new interns as most of us (the existed interns) do not feel the heat as much as they do. But we would keeping pressing on for it.
As touching the business plan, personally i do not take it likely as i have hired seasoned business experts to finish the job for me. I urge the rest of us to do same as you never can tell. Thank you
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 11:02am On Dec 15, 2015
That's the spirit. Kudos.
writetopoker:
1. Some people should help compile federal government and politicians harsh tags
E.g: @akubo_adegbe @NGRPresident @MBuhari @GarSheu @bukolasaraki @NGRSenate @saharareporters @doyakubu #akubo_adegbe #NGRPresident #MBuhari #GarSheu #bukolasaraki #NGRSenate #saharareporters #doyakubu has become unbearable for interns #FGPayGISinterns (more should be compiled together for easy copy and paste when facebooking & tweeting)

2. Some people should compile active phone numbers
E.g: 08175751778, 08105576779 (more should be added together)

3. If any of the intern don't have tweeter or Facebook account, please register because it's free

4. On or before monday early morning, all intern should be able to call, tweet, Facebook and possibly give them a continues and steady disturbance for as long as they withhold the stipends, pending when you see 3-6 UBA text alert on your phone.

Power of synergy matters, and the earlier the better

CHEERS

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by carlleung(m): 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
Tommy88:
and you won't get the training certificate too
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by carlleung(m): 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
Everybody start tweeting.... I jst did mine now @karleun

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by vroom(m): 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
puntersmind:
That's the spirit. Kudos.

@puntersmind thanks so much, I wish the rest of us can join this syndicate forces to press home our benefit.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ojib(m): 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
Zendinho:
Wen it was muslim celebrations we got double alert....its christmas n nothing til now.....anyway Godwin.....
I can see ants digging ur brain! shoro niyen?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
Charge ur phones and set the ring tone high! It's gathering momentum

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
NobleAky:
Charge ur phones and set the ring tone high! It's gathering momentum
instead na love metre SMS just dey disturb my phone
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
yeson:

instead na love metre SMS just dey disturb my phone
even in the midst of my economic conditions i still found time to laugh over this!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chifreke(f): 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
NobleAky:
even in the midst of my economic conditions i still found time to laugh over this!
You made me laugh more
cheesy cheesy
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
News reaching me from a Reliable source says payment may not be this week again but next week b4 Xmas. Lets work more on our tweets and re-tweet coz Miracle can stil happen

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kunlexbaba45(m): 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
News reaching me from a Reliable source says payment may not be this week again but next week b4 Xmas. Lets work more on our tweets and re-tweet coz Miracle can stil happen
We need miracle baba..... Longst tym

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
kunlexbaba45:
We need miracle baba..... Longst tym
Na xo oo... Oga mi sir
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Yseone(m): 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
DAT news reach u wella...i have heard that about a week ago that payment will be before 24th
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ibezimemmy(m): 6:52am On Dec 16, 2015
OK, we are doing well..but we are not doing much. there's a saying about 'putting all our eggs in basket'...exactly what we are doing..have you ever thought that all these accounts of govt officials we've been tweeting to may just be managed by their media team and not them personally...
I have called for a peaceful protest at the ministry of finance for interns in abuja and its environs...OK...if that is asking for trouble...
i. HOW ABOUT WE ORGANISE OURSELVES (DRESSSED IN OUR GIS UNIFORM) IN STATES LEVEL AND CHOOSE A DATE AND TIME TO VISIT MEDIA HOUSES (AIT, NTA AND OTHERS) TO AIR OUR GRIEVANCES..
ii. HOW ABOUT WE ASK FOR ADVICE FROM RIGHT ACTIVISTS IN OUR STATES ON HOW BEST TO ORGANISE A PEACEFUL PROTEST TO GET THE ATTENTION OF THE GOVERNMENT
iii. HOW ABOUT WE UTILISE THE VARIOUS OPPORTUNITIES OF THE MEDIA LIKE RADIO AND TV PROGRAMMES (RAYPOWER'S POLITICAL PLATFORM, LETTERS TO THE EDITOR SECTION OF ALL NATIONAL NEWSPAPERS) TO GET GOVT INTERESTED
WE ARE NOT DOING MUCH!! WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!!
LIKE I SAID BEFORE, I BELIEVE THE RECENTLY HELD TRAININGS ARE ALL BUT PUBLICITY STUNTS!!

5 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 7:52am On Dec 16, 2015
ibezimemmy:
OK, we are doing well..but we are not doing much. there's a saying about 'putting all our eggs in basket'...exactly what we are doing..have you ever thought that all these accounts of govt officials we've been tweeting to may just be managed by their media team and not them personally...
I have called for a peaceful protest at the ministry of finance for interns in abuja and its environs...OK...if that is asking for trouble...
i. HOW ABOUT WE ORGANISE OURSELVES (DRESSSED IN OUR GIS UNIFORM) IN STATES LEVEL AND CHOOSE A DATE AND TIME TO VISIT MEDIA HOUSES (AIT, NTA AND OTHERS) TO AIR OUR GRIEVANCES..
ii. HOW ABOUT WE ASK FOR ADVICE FROM RIGHT ACTIVISTS IN OUR STATES ON HOW BEST TO ORGANISE A PEACEFUL PROTEST TO GET THE ATTENTION OF THE GOVERNMENT
iii. HOW ABOUT WE UTILISE THE VARIOUS OPPORTUNITIES OF THE MEDIA LIKE RADIO AND TV PROGRAMMES (RAYPOWER'S POLITICAL PLATFORM, LETTERS TO THE EDITOR SECTION OF ALL NATIONAL NEWSPAPERS) TO GET GOVT INTERESTED
LIKE I SAID BEFORE, I BELIEVE THE RECENTLY HELD TRAININGS ARE ALL BUT PUBLICITY STUNTS!!

in 2face's voice "pple no wan die but them wan go heaven grin"

Back in the days, we had one voice, and whatever we decide collectively we do once. I saw your suggestions, if only interns can discuss more about this, then suggest the way forward, and finally synergistically work to achieve collective goal. The long time benefit of this is that subsequent payments wouldn't be unnecessarily delayed this long. But when we relax even if government pays tomorrow they will still misbehave with time.

Sincerely, interns should discuss your suggestions, then work with the outcome

Secondly, keep tweeting and retweeting including calling and recalling even if you called 30mins ago.

Finally, any intern doing nothing to contribute to this struggle is very unfair.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ejijummy: 8:15am On Dec 16, 2015
This is another great opportunity for you guys from Prolist, open the link below and register, then you stand a chance to be paid 200k monthly for a year. https:///5QHySE

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 10:01am On Dec 16, 2015
ibezimemmy:
I will start making calls to radio stations abt it
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by vroom(m): 10:13am On Dec 16, 2015
writetopoker:

in 2face's voice "pple no wan die but them wan go heaven grin"

Back in the days, we had one voice, and whatever we decide collectively we do once. I saw your suggestions, if only interns can discuss more about this, then suggest the way forward, and finally synergistically work to achieve collective goal. The long time benefit of this is that subsequent payments wouldn't be unnecessarily delayed this long. But when we relax even if government pays tomorrow they will still misbehave with time.

Sincerely, interns should discuss your suggestions, then work with the outcome

Secondly, keep tweeting and retweeting including calling and recalling even if you called 30mins ago.

Finally, any intern doing nothing to contribute to this struggle is very unfair.

I concur with u, an I wish we can all come out in our training uniform,invite media house and match to ministry of finance on a peaceful protest to express our mind. I sincerely support this method. Can we choose a day for this pls.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ademaintain(m): 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
Zendinho:
see the way you just displayed your stupidity, you yourself, measure ur IQ

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
Yes...let's pick a day...but the training is still on for the remaining interns
vroom:

I concur with u, an I wish we can all come out in our training uniform,invite media house and match to ministry of finance on a peaceful protest to express our mind. I sincerely support this method. Can we choose a day for this pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.