Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,524 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (948660 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mopolchi: 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
Gheritage:
The time sheet is now out, go and get it filled.
Thanks I have checked all.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
GIS

Where the alert ooooo

Interns suffering

Fake APC change

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by imocheezy(m): 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
HURRAY!!!!
[url]imocheezy.com[/url] is giving out exciting prizes

visit [url]imocheezy.com[/url], subscribe to their posts and get to win prizes like recharge cards for all networks, free mobile data and lots more

keep on checking [url]imocheezy.com[/url]for latest updates
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dolipo1: 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
GIS team are verifying interns in their respective organisation... Live report from, Surulere , Lagos...be on stand by
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jerome263: 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2016
dolipo1:
GIS team are verifying interns in their respective organisation... Live report from, Surulere , Lagos...be on stand by
gam
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by greatwin100: 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
@ Edo State. Is there any verification exercise by GIS team

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jerome263: 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
verification is ongoing, reporting from delta
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
dolipo1:
Have you been verified in ur firm?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 7:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
cashreport:
GIS

Where the alert ooooo

Interns suffering

Fake APC change
Thanks for fuelling the vehicle... The exited interns, pls don't forget us ooo...ARTILLERIES!!!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 10:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
Gheritage:
Thanks for fuelling the vehicle... The exited interns, pls don't forget us ooo...ARTILLERIES!!!

Wet in you want exit interns to do for you....you have ur future in ur hands
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mopolchi: 8:15am On Mar 09, 2016
emmydarl:

Guy u don exit?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Phamoxy(m): 8:37am On Mar 09, 2016
Please help, each time I click on submit time sheet for february it will not write time sheet submitted successful, but just go back to my profile.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 9:26am On Mar 09, 2016
Verification exercise is on-going...
Reporting from Uyo.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 10:41am On Mar 09, 2016
emmydarl:

hmmmn...u've ur point and that's true that each man will carry his own cross. bt I'm only seeking their help because I noticed the present interns on this platform are somehow dull for my liking, they're not carrying on with d spirit d exited interns left behind. ONE THING I KNOW ABOUT DEALING WITH GIS AND FG is that, WE d graduate SHOULD NOT BE SILENT. AS "SILENT means CONSENT. let everyone of us show our concern, I think our one voice should count. Thank you all
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 10:43am On Mar 09, 2016
aniblue:
Verification exercise is on-going...

Reporting from Uyo.
Have you been verified? How is it like? What's their comment?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 10:49am On Mar 09, 2016
Phamoxy:
Please help, each time I click on submit time sheet for february it will not write time sheet submitted successful, but just go back to my profile.
Use desktop computer/,laptop bro...or better tell ur employer to check his profile in order to approve ur timesheet
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Raphtop(m): 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
Those of you that have been verified, what did they say concerning our stipend
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 5:28pm On Mar 09, 2016
Gheritage:
Use desktop computer/,laptop bro...or better tell ur employer to check his profile in order to approve ur timesheet

Yes, they were in our firm today.
they checked our original credentials and valid ID card., a form was given to us to fill our personal data which include name-unique code, company name, date of resumption/exit, stipends and allowance owed, training allowance owed etc.

They also enquire on our nature of job, experience so far, challenges we faced, and other related issues. Most questions depends on the response you gave to them, so pls be sincere, straight forward and polite.

They also check the company's facilities and relevant records and later gave my boss a form to fill.

Generally, they were friendly and easy going as long as you are real. just be yourself and don't fake things up cos they might wanna follow you to any level.

we complain about stipends and training allowance, as usual they said we should expect payment soon. that's how it went, thank you.

God Bless Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
@Gheritage, sorry i quoted you wrongly.
@Raphtop, See above for explanation.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 5:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 6:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
Mopolchi:
Guy u don exit?

Yes I have but still waiting for my December and training alawi
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Raphtop(m): 5:51am On Mar 10, 2016
aniblue:
Ok thanks for the info
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 7:13am On Mar 10, 2016
Thanks for the info...you really kill it wink
aniblue:

Yes, they were in our firm today.
they checked our original credentials and valid ID card., a form was given to us to fill our personal data which include name-unique code, company name, date of resumption/exit, stipends and allowance owed, training allowance owed etc.

They also enquire on our nature of job, experience so far, challenges we faced, and other related issues. Most questions depends on the response you gave to them, so pls be sincere, straight forward and polite.

They also check the company's facilities and relevant records and later gave my boss a form to fill.

Generally, they were friendly and easy going as long as you are real. just be yourself and don't fake things up cos they might wanna follow you to any level.

we complain about stipends and training allowance, as usual they said we should expect payment soon. that's how it went, thank you.

God Bless Nigeria....
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by greatwin100: 11:18am On Mar 10, 2016
Alert oooooooooo
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by nachious(m): 11:35am On Mar 10, 2016
Alert for where! fct interns be at Alert for Alert verification and audit by GIS team 10th to 14th march... After being Alert, Alert go shower us Alert very soon.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 11:58am On Mar 10, 2016
Lagos interns, how far? Have u received Audit/Verification personnel from GIS this week?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by murphyrichy(m): 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
i with be exiting the scheme this month, those that hv passed out, is ur profile still showing hired?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
murphyrichy:
i with be exiting the scheme this month, those that hv passed out, is ur profile still showing hired?

Showing ''Exited system''
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by murphyrichy(m): 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
emmydarl:

Showing ''Exited system''
OK thanks. I can't wait to exit the scheme. their method of payment is not encouraging.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 7:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
murphyrichy:
OK thanks. I can't wait to exit the scheme. their method of payment is not encouraging.

The ish is that they(GIS) are not certain if they will really comtinue or not. The funding of the current scheme is left over from GEJ purse that run till December 2015. I also think they are maintaining their salary with remnant of it. Hopefully, GIS will know its stand after the passage of 2016 budget. I am very sure and clear that there is no budgetary provision to accommodate any new intern. Just sit down dey watch buhari and admin.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
emmydarl:

The ish is that they(GIS) are not certain if they will really comtinue or not. The funding of the current scheme is left over from GEJ purse that run till December 2015. I also think they are maintaining their salary with remnant of it. Hopefully, GIS will know its stand after the passage of 2016 budget. I am very sure and clear that there is no budgetary provision to accommodate any new intern. Just sit down dey watch buhari and admin.
I bet to disagree with you emmydarl.. GIS is captured in the 500billion walfare package for youths.. Its one of the social safety net program of this administration and currently been supervised by the office of the Vice President.. Like you rightly pointed out, the budget passage is the only challenge on the way now. Once it is passed, stipends will flow regularly.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
I pray so @boss Orange...d payments are really not encouraging; strongly supporting Murphyrichy

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.