Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (946294 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by falansa: 7:44am On Mar 02, 2016
Mopolchi:
Just continue visiting this site; when the job fair starts you will be informed. Also, get linked with the GIS facebook for updates. Another is, keep your ears down for information on GIS job fair from friends, and people in politics too.

thanks boss... really appreciate that
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Toluwani2(f): 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
keemi:
For d benefit of those who r not aware,u can mark ur timesheet. I believe it's on till d 5th. Hope am not wrong. Den remind ur employer to approve
Any information abt february timesheet ?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Anextin(f): 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
If you didnt fill ur time sheet on the 1st of February then u have to alert to do it on the 7th, those are the only two days mapped out for time sheet.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by starbuck(f): 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
Anextin:
If you didnt fill ur time sheet on the 1st of February then u have to alert to do it on the 7th, those are the only two days mapped out for time sheet.

Time sheet never came out on the 1st even up till this moment
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by UnimkeAk(m): 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Rooy57(m): 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
I've been trying to register for the GIS program but it is not going through. What could possibly be the problem? I am using Firefox browser or is the registration closed ? Help!!!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Rooy57(m): 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
I've been trying to register for the GIS program but it is not going through. What could possibly be the problem? I am using Firefox browser or is the registration closed? Help!!!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by murphyrichy(m): 3:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
Rooy57:
I've been trying to register for the GIS program but it is not going through. What could possibly be the problem? I am using Firefox browser or is the registration closed? Help!!!
No the registration is not closed. www.gis.gov.ng
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by keemi(m): 9:29am On Mar 04, 2016
Anextin:
And GIS gets worse. Since d upgrade on d site, it's been one problem to another. Dis new site ain't compatible with mobile devices. undecidedI gv up. Na to find smthg else do
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Phamoxy(m): 10:49am On Mar 04, 2016
Should we be expecting alert today?....nawa this place just silent.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ruqoyah26(f): 10:57am On Mar 04, 2016
Sure Sure
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Phamoxy(m): 10:58am On Mar 04, 2016
ruqoyah26:
Sure Sure
tongue
ruqoyah26:
Sure Sure
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by greatwin100: 11:18am On Mar 04, 2016
What nonsense, GIS interns has not received two month stipends. GIS team should allow the interns to know what is going on.issues bordering on time sheet too.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ruqoyah26(f): 11:35am On Mar 04, 2016
Is it possible to match some one twice? If possible, is that person going to use the same bank account?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 1:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
The ways things are, we have to go back to facebook/tweeter protest.
GIS should inform us what is going on with our stipends and March timesheet.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Kelklein(m): 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
ruqoyah26:
Is it possible to match some one twice? If possible, is that person going to use the same bank account?
with the BVN(since an individual can't have 2 BVN), that is almost impossible

@boldened ...it can be done tho with high tech which the 30k is not worth
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 12:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
Kelklein:
with the BVN(since an individual can't have 2 BVN), that is almost impossible

@boldened ...it can be done tho with high tech which the 30k is not worth

You shouldn't give time to respond to ish like this. Always ignore it. I still stand on point that some people don't even reason at all before bringing an ish on this forum. Its simply either greed or fraud or both, if u don't want to respect the principle of the scheme, why not codedly keep it to urself :-Xthan trying to tell the public openly that you want to do fraud....do you think that those that are yet to benefit from the scheme be happy with you? Be wise!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dennis3888: 2:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
No alert and no news about whats happening. de house is so quiet dis
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mopolchi: 3:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
Tomorrow is 7th and time sheet has not been uploaded. What is happening? I have not seen alert since December. Omo, na die I dey here. E get as my body dey do me; GIS I need an alert, abeg.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by UnimkeAk(m): 4:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
aniblue:
The ways things are, we have to go back to facebook/tweeter protest.

GIS should inform us what is going on with our stipends and March timesheet.
y
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Raphtop(m): 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
What is it with gis na. No alawi, no time sheet. I just hope gis is included in this year's budget I think its high tym we went back to twitter o.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 6:33am On Mar 07, 2016
pls be informed that there will be a monitoring and inspection exercise for the gis interns in your firm between 7th-11th March. pls inform all your current interns to be available with their original credentials and a valid means of identification. regards-GIS.

I got this SMS from my boss this morning, has anyone got this too please confirm.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by joetoocute: 6:37am On Mar 07, 2016
aniblue:
pls be informed that there will be a monitoring and inspection exercise for the gis interns in your firm between 7th-11th March. pls inform all your current interns to be available with their original credentials and a valid means of identification. regards-GIS.

I got this SMS from my boss this morning, has anyone got this too please confirm.
No, i haven't. Where are you located and what's the name of the firm?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by janengozi(f): 9:49am On Mar 07, 2016
February time is out
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by janengozi(f): 9:50am On Mar 07, 2016
login and sign your February timesheet frds

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 10:43am On Mar 07, 2016
Mopolchi:
Tomorrow is 7th and time sheet has not been uploaded. What is happening? I have not seen alert since December. Omo, na die I dey here. E get as my body dey do me; GIS I need an alert, abeg.
The time sheet is now out, go and get it filled.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 11:00am On Mar 07, 2016
Please house, let's start the calling 08105576779, 08175751778, 08186152376, d tweeting to FMF, Mbuhari, Bukola Saraki, Osinbajo, Funke Adeosun, Lai e.t.c. their fb page GRADUATE INTERNSHIP SCHEME..let them know they're owing us big time...graduates been owed? It's unfair...pls all of us should make a solid move from now on toward our payments

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 11:05am On Mar 07, 2016
joetoocute:
No, i haven't. Where are you located and what's the name of the firm?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ebeano30: 11:54am On Mar 07, 2016
UnimkeAk:
cant log in ; also the forget password option isnt working.

who is with me on this?
bros can't log in as well what is our fate
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
Try it with pc/laptop

Ebeano30:
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
Gheritage:
Please house, let's start the calling 08105576779, 08175751778, 08186152376, d tweeting to FMF, Mbuhari, Bukola Saraki, Osinbajo, Funke Adeosun, Lai e.t.c. their fb page GRADUATE INTERNSHIP SCHEME..let them know they're owing us big time...graduates been owed? It's unfair...pls all of us should make a solid move from now on toward our payments

Thats the solution, we can't remain like this, lets make them hear us.....

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ebeano30:
If u r using PC, try Mozilla Firefox or Google crome. Dont use Operamini

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.