Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,988 members, 7,848,972 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Travel (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries (306587 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 9:35am On Nov 12, 2009
stick2clem:

i've got my student visa. it took just 7days not 7 working days, 7days thanks to all the nairlanders. god bless you all.

Congrat, we are all happy 4u
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by erico2k2(m): 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2009
Plz for the Old hands in here, who knows what these statements means?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your e-mail.

We have checked on our system and your appeal is waiting to go before the Judge for reconsideration, this will take place on 7th December, at Sutton AIT. Once a decision has been made you will be notified in writing.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by EAsY6: 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2009
wink Your case will be decided on 7th of December.

erico2k2:

Plz for the Old hands in here, who knows what these statements means?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your e-mail.

We have checked on our system and your appeal is waiting to go before the Judge for reconsideration, this will take place on 7th December, at Sutton AIT. Once a decision has been made you will be notified in writing.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by segzeybaba(m): 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2009
@erico2k2
whats your case all about? please brief me chairman mii
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by rmx: 1:12am On Nov 13, 2009
@ funkybaby and other gurus, myself and my wife want to apply to visit family in the uk, i read from your previous post not using coys bank statement,
i am presently the md of the coy and signatory to all d bank account and all expense of the trip is to be borne by the coy,what do you advise;
been to d uk several times b4 but this will be d 1st time am applying thru vfs,my wife hasnt been to d uk before but we have been to other countries in europe and asia
dont want to make any mistakes ,what other documents are necessary
regards
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by iz2much: 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2009
Men, i dont know what ave done wrong, i was refused AGAIN on the groundz that my WAEC result wasnt yet available. what next nw. am just down the more i try the more i make it difficult
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by erico2k2(m): 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2009
iz2much:

Men, i dont know what ave done wrong, i was refused AGAIN on the groundz that my WAEC result wasnt yet available. what next nw. am just down the more i try the more i make it difficult
Guy take heart,you now know the reason it was refused, all you have to do is fix it and try again at leaast its just one reason.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by erico2k2(m): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2009
segzeybaba:

@erico2k2
whats your case all about? please brief me chairman mii
nah wah my broda, see me see wahala oh, its an ILR Visa case oh,I was refused the ILR Visa,I appealed and won,the Home office appealed against the decission, we went to court again, was awaiting my decission when I got that Email,Im a bit confused if we are going to court again alltogether as in the first instance or its just gonna be the Ij giving out his decissions,you understand now?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by erico2k2(m): 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2009
£a$y:

wink Your case will be decided on 7th of December.

Thanks for that,
to the House has anyone gone fru this B4?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by segzeybaba(m): 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2009
erico2k2:

nah wah my broda, see me see wahala oh, its an ILR Visa case oh,I was refused the ILR Visa,I appealed and won,the Home office appealed against the decission, we went to court again, was awaiting my decission when I got that Email,Im a bit confused if we are going to court again alltogether as in the first instance or its just gonna be the Ij giving out his decissions,you understand now?

Goodluck my guy

hope u got a legal representation sorting it out on your behalf ooo
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by violent(m): 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2009
iz2much:

undecided sorry abt tht mate!.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by iz2much: 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2009
i dont know maybe i shuld appeal it or just ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by erico2k2(m): 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2009
segzeybaba:

Goodluck my guy

hope u got a legal representation sorting it out on your behalf ooo
Thanks, yes oh, my Barrister has gone to court two times now, this will be the third.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by segzeybaba(m): 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2009
erico2k2:

Thanks, yes oh, my Barrister has gone to court two times now, this will be the third.

Good luck bro!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by erico2k2(m): 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2009
iz2much:

i dont know maybe i shuld appeal it or just ?
man if you got the right to appeal do by all means appeal oh.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by stick2clem(m): 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2009
iz2much im sorry u was denied entry again, but how cud u used an awaiting result thought ur waec wud be stated on ur visa letter, so how did u got ur visa letter at first place.even if u appeal now ur result is not yet ready, i'll advice u to get ur waec result then reapply.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by olu2cool(m): 11:32am On Nov 16, 2009
@ stick2clem, u got ur visa within 7 days not 7 working days!if am right dats just 5 working days. hw did u do it? am surprise o
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by jossy26: 11:45am On Nov 16, 2009
@iz2mch,so sori abt ur refusal but i tot u usd a waec confirmation of result?dint u state d circumstance of ur waec certificate wt a waec scratch card and probably an affidavit to back it up?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by stick2clem(m): 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2009
No be my power na God oh, well my Visa letter and other documents has been comfirmed, becos i've onced applied for July and i was refused due to my maintainance fund, so i think they only look my money part, and gave me the stuff,, thats, we thank God sha
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by iz2much: 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2009
stick2clem:

iz2much im sorry u was denied entry again, but how cud u used an awaiting result thought your waec wud be stated on your visa letter, so how did u got your visa letter at first place.even if u appeal now your result is not yet ready, i'll advice u to get your waec result then reapply.

You r not following, i used a confirmation of result, it is issued when the original is not yet available, like my case

jossy26:

@iz2mch,so sori abt your refusal but i tot u usd a waec confirmation of result?dint u state d circumstance of your waec certificate wt a waec scratch card and probably an affidavit to back it up?

yea, pal i did all except the affidavit, men those guyz r driving me nutss
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by chigsmith: 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2009
Pls house can som1 put me tru on dis issue minimum of 28 days
i have had about 3.7mil in my acct for over 2mths UNTOUCHED.
i jst withrew 700thousand last wk then get to d embasy nxt wk with 3.0m balance in my statement.
will d withrawal affect d 28 days?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by violent(m): 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2009
chigsmith:

Pls house can som1 put me tru on dis issue minimum of 28 days
i have had about 3.7mil in my acct for over 2mths UNTOUCHED.
i jst withrew 700thousand last wk then get to d embasy nxt wk with 3.0m balance in my statement.
will d withrawal affect d 28 days?

Well, if the remaining 3.0 million is enough to cover for your living cost requirements and school fees, then you shouldn't have anything to worry about, the PBS rule states that you should have enough funds to cover your living cost {depends on ur school's location} and outstanding school fees, for 28 days. the implication of this therefore is that, even if you have 2 million in your account for 4 years untouched and it isnt sufficient for your living cost, u might have to hang on the thing line of hope that the Entry clearance officer is really the rational type who has just had a really nice day.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by wems002: 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2009
Please house i need the visa fee for the UK embassy,
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by erico2k2(m): 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2009
wems002:

Please house i need the visa fee for the UK embassy,
guy what kind of Visa are you talking about here cos mine cost N120K plus?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by wems002: 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2009
Student Visa, please the person is waiting for me,
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by erico2k2(m): 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2009
wems002:

Student Visa, please the person is waiting for me,
here check this link, all the prices are all there.
http://www.ukvac-ng.com/visafees.aspx
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by keneyinks: 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2009
i need your urgent advice regards my uk student visa on the new points based syetem. Have seen my offer letter and am on the verge of paying my 50% school fees down payment so that my visa would be sent to me. so my questiion is i have an uncle in london who is going to vouch as my gaudian, so those that means i dont need to show meantenance fees and the remaining school fees in an account that bears my name for 28 days. looking forward to hear from u guys
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2009
keneyinks:

i need your urgent advice regards my uk student visa on the new points based syetem. Have seen my offer letter and am on the verge of paying my 50% school fees down payment so that my visa would be sent to me. so my questiion is i have an uncle in london who is going to vouch as my gaudian, so those that means i dont need to show meantenance fees and the remaining school fees in an account that bears my name for 28 days. looking forward to hear from u guys

You apply for a visa. . . it isn't sent to you. I think you need to read a couple pages back before posting. It'll help you have an idea of what you need to do.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2009
keneyinks:

Your uncle cannot guarantee the mainteance fees for you. It's either the balance of your fees + mainteance fees I held in your uncles account for 28 days or it is kept in your own personal account for 28 Days. Read the rules. Anything againt that might result in a visa refusal
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by keneyinks: 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2009
Thanks for the reply. I really commend your effort on how you guys have been helping students regards uk visa problems, God bless you guys. Sometimes ago in 2004 i applied for uk visitors visa which i was not granted i had an uncle who was a citizen in uk, he sent me invitation letter, bank statement and tax clearance, but unfortunately i was refused due to non able to credibly give account of how to spend my time in uk and i know little of my uncle circumstance in the uk, the woman concluded that we maight be a family but there is no close relatioship between us, though i was still a student in university. Now have graduated and planing to go for my msc programme in london, can my uncle write a letter of sponsorship that will details that he will be responsible for my school fees. though i spoke with him last nite he said after paying the 50% down payment here in nigeria and since i'll be puting up with him there is no need for mentainance fees to be in my account for 28 days and since he is ready to vounch for as my gaudian. your kindly advice is urgently need on what are the best option for me to get my student visa. Looking forward to your reply.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2009
Have you read the rules? Did you read my posts?

Even if your uncle is the prime minister and you will reside at downing street, you will still need to show evidence of mainteance funds as an internatioal student. If your uncle claims he can 'maintain' you, then he should show proof of this by having funds in his account for 28days

Gone are the days when your guardian can claim to be your sponsor by a mere letter. Now they want to see 7,200 pound in his account. It's going to be more in your case since you have only paid half of your fees. They would want to see the other half of the fees in his account. And it must be untouched for 28 days, 

The rules are pretty straight forward. Don't get it twisted.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2009
funkybaby:

Have you read the rules? Did you read my posts?

The rules are pretty straight forward. Don't get it twisted.

grin Well said!

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (145)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.