Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice (2188 Views)

What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / Ladies Which Comes First When Choosing A Guy Personality Or Looks? / Does Menstruation Affects A Womans Attitude? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2008
yebariba:

what the mess does that mean?
It means why are you abusing women, though the 'na' shouldn't be there
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by Tattooboy: 4:25pm On Apr 26, 2008
ibkaye
It means why are you abusing women, though the 'na' shouldn't be there
thanks my Kano Shawty, i'll take u home to see my parents.
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by yebariba(m): 6:50pm On May 03, 2008
was talking to a female friend of mine recently and she told me bluntly that without money i might as well forget about women. as far as she was concerned, love without money is dead. so can she be said to speak for all women?
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by Akinagirl(f): 8:07pm On May 03, 2008
no, shes just an ignorant gold digger, not all women are like that.
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by Eclairs: 7:15am On May 04, 2008
Firstly they hv to be attracted to you,

Then the ball's on your court from there.

RESPECT is the word,

A decent girl wld value your respect (obviously if you love her, you'd respect her) more tht money,

As for the gold diggers in the house,

Do something new with your life.

1 Like

Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by yebariba(m): 9:01pm On May 04, 2008
well it appears to me that too may women fall into that gold digging category.
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by Ajebota(f): 9:36pm On May 04, 2008
@ poster you are insulting women and you wonder why you can't find a decent woman?? Sorry for you
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by Akinagirl(f): 9:41pm On May 04, 2008
exactly, if you think women are all gold diggers, then what do you need nairaland for? Since you have already made up your mind, stop wasitng yours and everyone else s time.
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by angeleses: 4:33pm On May 05, 2008
@poster - u miss road

Women want a guy with a di ck that rises to the occassion at all times - money or no money - personality or no personality - handsome or ugly - the question is - does he have a di ck he uses well when called to question.
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by albridge(m): 4:59pm On May 05, 2008
Women want a guy with a di ck that rises to the occassion at all times - money or no money - personality or no personality - handsome or ugly - the question is - does he have a di ck he uses well when called to question.

Hmm,
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by abawa(m): 5:17pm On May 05, 2008
If you like have the cutest di ck in the whole world , if you arent got real dough? ehn!! nothing for you
angeleses:

@poster - u miss road

All the babes on the thread are saying about not wanting a guy with dough is pure cover up get the real thing and even with little courtesy they will tolerate you, haaaa haaaaaaaa
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by drwhopl(m): 2:28am On May 06, 2008
my very good man let me give the advice of an elder hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm let me tell you the truth.all this girls think they know what they want,but to tell you the truth they are confused sets of human beings.women never know what they want,a woman will say oh i like a guy who is caring,who is handsome,who blah blah blah,

guy just be smart and let me tell you,don't give women what they want,give them what they need.

just hearken to this words.
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by albridge(m): 5:30pm On May 06, 2008
my very good man let me give the advice of an elder hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm let me tell you the truth.all this girls think they know what they want,but to tell you the truth they are confused sets of human beings.women never know what they want,a woman will say oh i like a guy who is caring,who is handsome,who blah blah blah,

guy just be smart and let me tell you,don't give women what they want,give them what they need.

just hearken to this words.

sounds to me like words of wisdom
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by tRoOE(f): 6:27pm On May 06, 2008
Personality is very important to me

Looks is somewhat important

I don't kine for money, as long he can take care of himself

Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by albridge(m): 6:53pm On May 06, 2008
Personality is very important to me

Looks is somewhat important

I don't kine for money, as long he can take care of himself

you some how sound like my kind of woman. i wonder what you look like wink
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by rubi(f): 8:28pm On May 09, 2008
I will like a man with good personality not just personality
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by yebariba(m): 12:59am On Sep 04, 2012
all these hypocritical nairaland males. always supporting the wrong stuff to win favor from nairaland babes. rubish angry
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by Nobody: 2:42am On Sep 04, 2012
I prefer personality smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Keeping Him Waiting / Who Was Your First Crush? / Three Men Who Have Fathered 78 Children With 46 Different Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.