Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? (19619 Views)

Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) / Dating Your Cousin: Is It Ethical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? by NEWBIN: 11:58am On May 05, 2013
THe last time i saw her was 10 years ago, when she was only 12 years and i was quite younger as well. i was actually staying in their house when we became fond of each other (never had sexx) though. i left their house due to a dispute btn her family and my family.she calls me periodically and sometimes fantasizes sexx with me. she says she doesnt want to me because if we meet, we will fornicate. is this my little cousin in love with me? after 10 years? what do i do?
Re: Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 05, 2013
Are you also in love with her?

1 Like

Re: Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? by mebad(m): 12:35pm On May 05, 2013
lock ur self in a room and commit suicide ... before devil kill himself.... rubbish
Re: Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? by MrsChima(f): 12:35pm On May 05, 2013
Incest rubbish.
Re: Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? by NEWBIN: 12:51pm On May 05, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
Are you also in love with her?

i used to, i have moved on
Re: Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? by zumarock8(m): 12:55pm On May 05, 2013
shame on u he goat,

u should have said u wer in love with ur little cousin stop sayin rubish, anyway u wanted attention i have given it to u. Take it

1 Like

Re: Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 05, 2013
@OP
whether she is in love with you or not is irrelevant........so long as you are truthful when you say that you dont want anything from her and have "moved on". no woman can FORCE you to have sex with her, none!!!! so, what she feels for you has no weight on this issue. stand for what you want and basta!
Re: Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? by aniiii(f): 3:44pm On May 05, 2013
Have se.x with her, its allowed..

1 Like

Re: Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? by DonaldGenes(m): 3:47pm On May 05, 2013
zumarock8: shame on u he goat,

u should have said u wer in love with ur little cousin stop sayin rubish, anyway u wanted attention i have given it to u. Take it
hahahahahhhaahhaah

1 Like

Re: Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? by NEWBIN: 5:03pm On May 05, 2013
my brother, be careful.
Re: Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 05, 2013
NEW BIN:

Good! Isn't it an abomination in your tribe?

1 Like

Re: Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? by NEWBIN: 5:36pm On May 05, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

Good! Isn't it an abomination in your tribe?

no
Re: Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? by chally02(m): 7:38pm On May 05, 2013
you must be sick,....seems u forgot to take ur pills today...
Are u suppose to love ur cousin in the first case ..? I wonder which kind tradition or religion u com from

2 Likes

Re: Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? by Foodconsumer(m): 7:52pm On May 05, 2013
mebad: lock ur self in a room and commit suicide ... before devil kill himself.... rubbish
harsh!
Re: Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? by Princesszoe: 7:16pm On May 06, 2013
Oh God, dont give me this type of BOY as a son. So you were in love with your cousin ? Where is our morality? Is this what we call leaders of tomorrow? How can you fall in love with your BLOOD relation? I will definitely pass. Parents unu na amu aru dika nwa!
Re: Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? by clemz85(m): 8:14pm On May 06, 2013
" the man who fetched firewood with ants espects lizard to assist him"

nke onye metara....

1 Like

Re: Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:01pm On May 06, 2013
Shey na ur pops born am ni?
Fucck her na!
Abi which kind mumu be ds?

1 Like

Re: Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? by castielo(m): 12:21am On May 07, 2013
is it just me or has evry nigga on diz damn planet bin smoking weed?! angry
you should get urself drowned.. for ur own good undecided
Re: Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? by Mindependent(f): 2:56am On May 07, 2013
But it depends what kind of cousin she is, if she's not blood related I see nothing wrong with it? I've been intimate with my 3rd cousin before and it's not an abomination in anyway

1 Like

Re: Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? by Hecklerkoch: 3:56am On May 07, 2013
shocked shocked
Re: Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? by buklan4realyah(f): 3:47pm On May 07, 2013
likewise me too den, i used too like him den..

buh it is an abormination!!
we have to put dat bhind us and bcame best of frndz.

pls, alwaz avoid her oo

1 Like

Re: Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? by Princesszoe: 5:24pm On May 07, 2013
Terrible! So you guys don't tame your urges before hand or what? Tufia. Aru!
Re: Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? by firetrap(m): 5:25pm On May 07, 2013
NEW BIN:

does this look like china where first cousins get married? you have the guts to say "I used to, I have moved on". you better get that foolish notion out of your head
Re: Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? by NEWBIN: 6:41pm On May 15, 2013
firetrap:

does this look like china where first cousins get married? you have the guts to say "I used to, I have moved on". you better get that foolish notion out of your head

so cant i speak the truth again?
Re: Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? by sexymoma(f): 9:13pm On May 15, 2013
NEW BIN:

no
pls o what is no. Are you not an african? You f**k ha you rot in hell
Re: Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? by sexymoma(f): 9:19pm On May 15, 2013
NEW BIN:

you are not speaking a moral truth
Re: Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? by NEWBIN: 4:44pm On May 16, 2013
sexymoma: you are not speaking a moral truth

wetin be moral truth?
Re: Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? by firetrap(m): 7:25pm On May 16, 2013
NEW BIN:

wetin be moral truth?

E be like say u dey find excuse to tidy ur cousin. Well make I tell u now, on how u climb am una two go hang there
Re: Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? by jojoluv: 10:48pm On May 16, 2013
sexymoma: pls o what is no. Are you not an african? You f**k ha you rot in hell
my dear its the same thing with sleeping with any other person that is not ur hubby...."rot in hell"
Re: Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? by jojoluv: 10:52pm On May 16, 2013
NEW BIN:

cool[quote author=NEW BIN]

no one said u shldnt speak the truth.... Jst try to keep ur distace with her
Re: Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? by rapcy(m): 11:23pm On May 16, 2013
firetrap:

E be like say u dey find excuse to tidy ur cousin. Well make I tell u now, on how u climb am una two go hang there
lol
Dude, I grab wetin U dey try yan... Some cousin's are jst too perfect for U... bt trst me mehn it's morally wrong for u to do dat... jst try to avoid her, n speak some senses into her... Peace...

1 Like

Re: Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? by sakaguchi(m): 11:32pm On May 16, 2013
Mindependent: But it depends what kind of cousin she is, if she's not blood related I see nothing wrong with it? I've been intimate with my 3rd cousin before and it's not an abomination in anyway
You and the OP are SICK PEOPLE!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. / 20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player / Show Me Your 'eggplant' Challenge Currently Happening On Nigerian Twitter Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.