Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? (19646 Views)

Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) / Dating Your Cousin: Is It Ethical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? by sakaguchi(m): 11:40pm On May 16, 2013
@ OP, you are sick, if you are in Lagos, go to LUTH and check into a mental asylum, if you are in Abuja, visit University Of Abuja teaching Hospital in gwags, ask for psychiatry department, if you are not in these two places, oboy, kindly open another thread in Health Section and ask for direction, because you are going amok.
Re: Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? by iebanehita(m): 11:50pm On May 16, 2013
Mindependent: But it depends what kind of cousin she is, if she's not blood related I see nothing wrong with it? I've been intimate with my 3rd cousin before and it's not an abomination in anyway

Madam S£X Face,
You cn't possibly see anything wrong in it na. You sound like a foreigner, who has lost moral values and decency.
Of all the Guys/Girls in d world, na ur cousin(whether 3rd or 100th cousin) you see to fùc.k.
Do u evn knw d meaning of d word ''cousin?''

Congrats!!!.. You hear!!
Re: Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? by Mindependent(f): 12:17pm On May 17, 2013
My first post after my ban shall not be wasted on miscreants who choose to insult me! Full stop!
Re: Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You? by Mutaino7(m): 3:06pm On May 17, 2013
it aint inbreeding xcept she is 4rm ur fathers side. b4 una crucify me isaac and rebecka were cousins and the bible the not list them among incesteous relationships.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Do U Enjoy Robbing Ur Boobs On A Guys Shoulder In A Bus?my Experience / Why Does Ladies Act Mushy And Surprised When A Man Proposes To Them? / The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.