Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) (71658 Views)

Ladies Choose One (pix) / Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In / Her Ex Is Finer And Richer Than I Am..please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Krasid(m): 12:44am On May 06, 2013
dude i understand that you love your girl so much,but don't start boasting unless you will be humbled.do you know how many people are on nairaland.
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by MrsChima(f): 12:45am On May 06, 2013
drnairalov: Am not saying my girl is the finest but i Guarantee you, no girl is finer than my girl on Nairaland..maybe there re some but i doubt it NL girls re just so shy to put their pix up only boiz no dey shame.. 4 d girls, its either they snap their leg or hand as their profile pics...anyways dont hate show me a girl on Nl finer than ma bae nd i wud tell u a liar tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

She is nice looking except for her hair.
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by drnairalov: 12:48am On May 06, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Blonde is not for her. Please buy her a better grade weave. Too much make up and her eyebrow is too high and dark.

OMG!!! 'better grade' *crying (wipe tears)
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Ejine(m): 12:50am On May 06, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Blonde is not for her. Please buy her a better grade weave. Too much make up and her eyebrow is too high and dark.

grin This post is hilarious because you delude yourself into thinking she makes up or dresses for your approval, opinion or validation grin

Let us men be the ones to tell what an attractive woman should look like, dear. Stick to trolling threads and worshiping white men who will never look your way. Your opinion is the least of our concern wink

42 Likes

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by drnairalov: 12:50am On May 06, 2013
Krasid: dude i understand that you love your girl so much,but don't start boasting unless you will be humbled.do you know how many people are on nairaland.

yes of recycled members having up to 20usernames...dont let d member count deceive U

1 Like

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by churific(m): 1:17am On May 06, 2013
Yes she's beautiful. I give you that. But how do I know she's you girlfriend? How about you take a picture you and her while holding today's newspaper (with the date showing) so we know it's true.

And she better not be your sister either! tongue

1 Like

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by XHTML: 1:28am On May 06, 2013
^^^Good Idea @ the newspaper part.

But what do I care, she's not bad looking though.

Unless you've seen all the girls on Nairaland you have no right to claim so. Oh well, beauty is in the eyes of the Beerholer, innit?
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by dhensity: 1:29am On May 06, 2013
Lol at thread grin grin grin grin
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Nobody: 1:41am On May 06, 2013
Yeah right, abeg make I hear word.
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Nobody: 1:56am On May 06, 2013
Ejiné: Sorry dude, my fiancee is way hotter. But then again, you're talking about the girls on Nairaland, so you myay be right.

Isn't this one a transvestite?

3 Likes

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Nobody: 1:57am On May 06, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

That is a man in drag
I can bet on that

4 Likes

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Ejine(m): 2:04am On May 06, 2013
nwando:

Isn't this one a tranvestite?

LOL. You wan kill me. It's from the angle oh. You wan make I post another one?
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by clemz85(m): 2:07am On May 06, 2013
but maka why?

NL babes are so faceless,

just wondering!

1 Like

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Nobody: 2:17am On May 06, 2013
Ejiné:

LOL. You wan kill me. It's from the angle oh. You wan make I post another one?

Please do
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by MrsChima(f): 2:22am On May 06, 2013
Ejiné:

grin This post is hilarious because you delude yourself into thinking she makes up or dresses for your approval, opinion or validation grin

Let us men be the ones to tell what an attractive woman should look like, dear. Stick to trolling threads and worshiping white men who will never look your way. Your opinion is the least of our concern wink

Awww. I touched a nerve. grin I see you took in what you could get.

Lol@the likes and the nigga getting emotional.

9 Likes

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by MrsChima(f): 2:24am On May 06, 2013
nwando:

That is a man in drag
I can bet on that

See I was trying to be nice!! Lmao!! She does have manly features but you know gay men like that shit.

2 Likes

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by MrsChima(f): 2:31am On May 06, 2013
drnairalov:

OMG!!! 'better grade' *crying (wipe tears)

The weave man ripped them off. He said this here good hurr. grin
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by MrsChima(f): 2:33am On May 06, 2013
Stil lmao @ me trolling a thread with one response. grin
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by 50calibre(m): 2:35am On May 06, 2013
nwando:

Isn't this one a transvestite?

Dude I recommend you wash your face with acid, because it looks like you are blind. If you call that chick a tranny, then you would definitely call kelly rowland or leona lewis a dude.
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Ejine(m): 2:36am On May 06, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Awww. I touched a nerve. grin I see you took in what you could get.

Lol@the likes and the nigga getting emotional.

Touched a nerve? Nah grin
Just funny you went on about trying to suggest dressing tips to a woman who neither bothers about your approval nor opinion.
But then again, that's to be expected of someone who practically lives on the forum, praising white men who never care about her existence, wouldn't you say so? grin

Worry not, dear. The joke is on you. grin

32 Likes

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by 50calibre(m): 2:39am On May 06, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

See I was trying to be nice!! Lmao!! She does have manly features but you know gay men like that shit.

So you see manly features in that girl? Mrs Chima I'm willing to bet my car, you ain't as hot as that chick. Are you taking?

21 Likes

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Ejine(m): 2:40am On May 06, 2013
50calibre:

Dude I recommend you wash your face with acid, because it looks like you are blind. If you call that chick a tranny, then you would kelly rowland or omotola a dude.

grin LOL bros! Nwando is a woman and this comes as no surprise.

You know what they say about women who desperately try to pull their more attractive peers down.
If they're not trying to rag on light-skin women, they're attacking white women. If they're not attacking white women, they're attacking curvy women. If they're not attacking curvy women, they're attacking smart women.
Just go out on a street and see a beautiful 20-something year old girl driving a Sequia for instance. You already know the very first thing the 35-year old unmarried woman who treks on her feet will say, is that the lady is a ho grin.
This is a fact. They're never happy for eachother. Always predictable.

See de one wey don already dey suggest fashion tips "the eyebrows are this", "the hair is that" like say Idiahi sabi who she be.

The female ego is a very intriguing thing, I tell you.

31 Likes

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by MrsChima(f): 2:42am On May 06, 2013
50calibre:

So you see manly features in that girl? Mrs Chima I'm willing to bet my car, you ain't as hot as that chick. Are you taking?

You are right...I don't look like that he-she.

She-he is definitely a hot----.

3 Likes

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by MrsChima(f): 2:45am On May 06, 2013
Ejiné:

Touched a nerve? Nah grin
Just funny you went on about trying to suggest dressing tips to a woman who neither bothers about your approval nor opinion.
But then again, that's to be expected of someone you practically lives on the forum, praising white men who never care about her existence, wouldn't you say so? grin

Worry not, dear. The joke is on you. grin

Why you mad nigga? grin

You have posted a pix of a busted man and you MAD?

1 Like

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Ejine(m): 2:45am On May 06, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Abegii, post your picture if you're brave enough grin
I really won't be surprised if you turn out looking like Airforce1, the same dude attacking Trae-Z until it was revealed he looked no different from a vulcanizer grin
We've heard it all before, mat.

35 Likes

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by MrsChima(f): 2:46am On May 06, 2013
White men rocks!!!!

1 Like

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Ejine(m): 2:46am On May 06, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Why you mad nigga? grin

You have posted a pix of a busted man and you MAD?

Okay. She's a busted man if it helps you sleep better.
Post your picture already, Beavis grin

3 Likes

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by 50calibre(m): 2:46am On May 06, 2013
Ejiné:

grin LOL bros! Nwando is a woman and this comes as no surprise.

You know what they say about women who desperately try to pull their more attractive peers down.
If they're not trying to rag on light-skin women, they're attacking white women. If they're not attacking white women, they're attacking curvy women. If they're not attacking curvy women, they're attacking smart women.
Just go out on a street and see a beautiful 20-something year old girl driving a Sequia for instance. You already know the very first thing the 35-year old unmarried women who treks on her feet will say, is that the lady is a ho grin

The female ego is a very intriguing thing, I tell you.

Exactly! You see right through them. There are a few crazy white men worshipping chicks here who are faceless like Mrs Chima, sunbomi-luv, onila etc yet I ask then to post their pic lets see if they are hot enough, they all run away.

All they do is hate on a brother with good looking chick

17 Likes

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by MrsChima(f): 2:48am On May 06, 2013
Ejiné:

Abegii, post your picture if you're brave enough grin
I really won't be surprised if you turn out looking like Airforce1, the same dude attacking Trae-Z until it was revealed he looked no different from a vulcanizer grin
We've heard it all before, mat.

Lmao. Trust I don't look like a projext trick.

She looks like she buys her weave from the dollar store. OP's chick looks betttter than your trick.

1 Like

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Ejine(m): 2:48am On May 06, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
White men rocks!!!!

Sure, Aunty Ruckus.

Here... With love from your white heroes: Ever Wonder Why White Guys Dating Sheboons Never Brag?

5 Likes

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by MrsChima(f): 2:49am On May 06, 2013
drnairalov: Am not saying my girl is the finest but i Guarantee you, no girl is finer than my girl on Nairaland..maybe there re some but i doubt it NL girls re just so shy to put their pix up only boiz no dey shame.. 4 d girls, its either they snap their leg or hand as their profile pics...anyways dont hate show me a girl on Nl finer than ma bae nd i wud tell u a liar tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Your girl looks better than that manly looking chick down below. Be proud boo.

3 Likes

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by 50calibre(m): 2:50am On May 06, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Stop making noise or hating, it isn't helping you. White men don't like you, as a matter of fact you are in the same class as chimps to a white man. Prove me wrong

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? / Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.