Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) (71650 Views)

Ladies Choose One (pix) / Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In / Her Ex Is Finer And Richer Than I Am..please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by MrsChima(f): 4:40am On May 06, 2013
fckyourman:

Do you know the chick doesnt even knows you yet you're spitting trash about her.

Self-Hatrage much ?
Why you mad cos that nigga put trash online? grin

If the chick know me would that make her less manly
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by MrsChima(f): 4:43am On May 06, 2013
I know there are waaaaaaaay better looking chicks than that Wendy Williams looking trick.

That's why her face down so we don't have to see the adam apples. grin

1 Like

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by sauceEEP(m): 4:48am On May 06, 2013
recycled thread.....
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by coolzeal(m): 4:48am On May 06, 2013
I challenge all Nairaland girls to post their pics lol. Op your babe fine, her beauty is flawless and she appears natural tho one Adabeke12 is pretty too, i think she's the only Nairalander female that i have seen her picture and she's fu*ckin hot
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by MrsChima(f): 4:51am On May 06, 2013
coolzeal: I challenge all Nairaland girls to post their pics lol. Op your babe fine, her beauty is flawless and she appears natural tho one Adabeke12 is pretty too, i think she's the only Nairalander that i have seen her picture and she's fu*ckin hot.

I agree OP's chick is natural looking and doesn't need ton of make-up like mulatto Earrha Kitt with bad blonde weave.
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by MrsChima(f): 4:52am On May 06, 2013
Hey Jaybee. I behaving! grin
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by khiaa(f): 5:52am On May 06, 2013
Ejiné:

grin LOL bros! Nwando is a woman and this comes as no surprise.

You know what they say about women who desperately try to pull their more attractive peers down.
If they're not trying to rag on light-skin women, they're attacking white women. If they're not attacking white women, they're attacking curvy women. If they're not attacking curvy women, they're attacking smart women.
Just go out on a street and see a beautiful 20-something year old girl driving a Sequia for instance. You already know the very first thing the 35-year old unmarried woman who treks on her feet will say, is that the lady is a ho grin.
This is a fact. They're never happy for eachother. Always predictable.

See de one wey don already dey suggest fashion tips "the eyebrows are this", "the hair is that" like say Idiahi sabi who she be.

The female ego is a very intriguing thing, I tell you.

Oh my gosh, you are in Atlanta Georgia!!!!! Are you sure that is a female?

2 Likes

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Nobody: 5:55am On May 06, 2013
@Poster, she is the most beautiful woman now what

Must it always be a competition? You find her beautiful, you think shes beautiful now tell me, must she be more beautiful than every other Nl girl?

Even the most beautiful woman Aishwarya Ria don't go around saying "I am more beautiful than this or that"

If you were abhishek bachchan, I bet you would be seeing in t shirt that reads

"My wife is the most beautiful woman on earth" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by pendusky(m): 5:57am On May 06, 2013
I refuse to comment
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Nobody: 6:19am On May 06, 2013
rokiatu: @Poster, she is the most beautiful woman now what

Must it always be a competition? You find her beautiful, you think shes beautiful now tell me, must she be more beautiful than every other Nl girl?

Even the most beautiful woman [size=14pt]Aishwarya Ria[/size] don't go around saying "I am more beautiful than this or that"

"My wife is the most beautiful woman on earth" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=13pt]*chokes on garri*

I'll argue that one another day lol.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Jazmyne(f): 6:38am On May 06, 2013
drnairalov: Am not saying my girl is the finest but i Guarantee you, no girl is finer than my girl on Nairaland..maybe there re some but i doubt it NL girls re just so shy to put their pix up only boiz no dey shame.. 4 d girls, its either they snap their leg or hand as their profile pics...anyways dont hate show me a girl on Nl finer than ma bae nd i wud tell u a liar tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Biiiiggggg Liiiieeee!!!!
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by rotlan(m): 6:40am On May 06, 2013
Bet my jummie beatz dem all

27 Likes

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Nobody: 6:44am On May 06, 2013
[size=13pt]ALA DI N'UDI N'UDI!

I hope your gfs consent to these photos being posted o.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Deiok(m): 7:06am On May 06, 2013
rokiatu: @Poster, she is the most beautiful woman now what

Even the most beautiful woman Aishwarya Ria don't go around saying "I am more beautiful than this or that"

abeg help me tell am.
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by fruityjojo(f): 7:19am On May 06, 2013
Rotlan ur gf is very pretty. if she is truly ur gf. U guys shouldn't worry miss nairaland is coming up soon den u wee knw dat dis ur gfs are Learners compared 2 Nairaland damsels tongue.

1 Like

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by goldfish80(m): 7:46am On May 06, 2013
rotlan: Bet my jummie beatz dem all
I couldn't careless if she's your babe or not, but hey! She's damn georgeous cool
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Nobody: 7:48am On May 06, 2013
Ejiné:

grin This post is hilarious because you delude yourself into thinking she
makes up or dresses for your approval, opinion or validation grin

Let us men be the ones to tell what an attractive woman should look
like, dear. Stick to trolling threads and worshiping white men who will
never look your way. Your opinion is the least of our concern wink

lol..... this is harsh
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Nobody: 7:50am On May 06, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

See I was trying to be nice!! Lmao!! She does have manly features but you know gay men like that shit.

grin grin
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by drnairalov: 7:53am On May 06, 2013
Rotlan hmm ok ur babe is pretty..oya smile!!

Here's another pics of ma babe in her just concluded NYSC....she aint really a fan of makeup or dem fake eyelashes apart from a simple powder mayb marykay (wish she loved makeup tho *sadface)

4 Likes

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Nobody: 8:00am On May 06, 2013
I'll let the insults on the previous pages slide cos I was sleeping when they happened. No one would get that lucky on this thread henceforth. I believe we can argue without insults.

Goodmorning.

2 Likes

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Ejine(m): 8:20am On May 06, 2013
smiley
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by djeezy(m): 8:22am On May 06, 2013
Smh@petty niggaz coming here to brag. Like seriously WTF? Some people need to grow up. Imagine this thread with 5000 views and no comment. I'm outta here.
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by khiaa(f): 8:28am On May 06, 2013
drnairalov: Rotlan hmm ok ur babe is pretty..oya smile!!

Here's another pics of ma babe in her just concluded NYSC....she aint really a fan of makeup or dem fake eyelashes apart from a simple powder mayb marykay (wish she loved makeup tho *sadface)

Your girl is ok just the way she is with just a little makeup, she doesn't need to pack her face with all that nasty makeup.
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Nobody: 8:31am On May 06, 2013
sexkillz: I'll let
the insults on the previous pages slide cos I was sleeping when they
happened. No one would get that lucky on this thread henceforth. I
believe we can argue without insults.

Goodmorning.

kill Joy

2 Likes

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by drnairalov: 8:41am On May 06, 2013
khiaa:

Your girl is ok just the way she is with just a little makeup, she doesn't need to pack her face with all that nasty makeup.
aww thank u *hugs
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Nobody: 8:43am On May 06, 2013
grin

The @ops girlfriend isnt that bad. Ive seen prettier on nl though tongue
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Nobody: 8:46am On May 06, 2013
coolzeal: I challenge all Nairaland girls to post their pics lol. Op your babe fine, her beauty is flawless and she appears natural tho one Adabeke12 is pretty too, i think she's the only Nairalander female that i have seen her picture and she's fu*ckin hot

Lool wasnt she not using someone elses picture ? undecided
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by 190: 8:51am On May 06, 2013
Oh Lawd Oh Lawd! grin grin grin
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by freecocoa(f): 8:54am On May 06, 2013
OP how do we know the girl is yours?

She cute though but hey, you are yet to see me so I forgive you.undecided
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by coolzeal(m): 8:55am On May 06, 2013
adaobi123:

Lool wasnt she not using someone elses picture ? undecided

I can't prove the authenticity of her picture lol and you try sha, if that is your picture.
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Nobody: 8:56am On May 06, 2013
I agree!

I wonder why people are hating,.......that's the gospel truth in the op's opinion. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

1 Like

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by freecocoa(f): 8:59am On May 06, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]*chokes on garri*

I'll argue that one another day lol.[/size]
I didn't even know what to type when I saw that. cheesy.

Roki bebe, there's no way miss Rai is the most beautiful of them all but like OG said, its a story for another day wink.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? / Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.