Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,535 members, 7,861,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:16 PM

No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) (71973 Views)

Ladies Choose One (pix) / Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In / Her Ex Is Finer And Richer Than I Am..please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by drnairalov: 8:51am On May 07, 2013
Huh all dese blows for ejine!!!consider his gal she cud be seein dem insults
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by SpicyMimi(f): 8:57am On May 07, 2013
Irobekhian:

That's EXACTLY why I posted the image in the first place! grin -- The Chesticles, and it definitely got the desired results.
Anybody who knows my posting history knows I like to post provocative pictures, because at the end of the day, na internet we dey, so your attempt at throwing a meaningful hit is an empty one
As for the part about me insulting her? Don't cry more than the bereaved. She's right here with me, and we're more than willing to play that game.
If you had half a brain, you'd be wise enough to rather speak for yourself and stop crying over people who couldn't care less. grin
Hahahhaha! Äπϑ he keeps screamn * she is rat yere with meh* mtchewwwww
Is it on dat wretched mat u r lying on? On dat muddy ground u r lying on Abegggiiii! U tink we r fools? Right here with u, in U̶̲̥̅̊я widest dreams! Mtcheww
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by StateOfMind: 9:16am On May 07, 2013
SpicyMimi:
LmaoOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
Ejinee the liar!!!

The truth is all these guys castigating girls on nairaland are frustrated guys with no girlfrds! Then they come here to pour out their frustrations on other girls to make them feel bad nd terrible!
Biko is it our faults that u got no girl to call U̶̲̥̅̊я own because u aint up to standards or too shy? Lmaoooooooo! Chaiiiiii na fake pple u na all be! *spits on thread*

High five babe. This is my point exactly.

I have always known that majority of nairaland men, especially those who are so quick to hurl insults and condemn naija babes are bunch of liars and attention seekers who can't even face these nigerian women in the real world. They resort to nairaland to vent their frustration and even use imaginary girlfriends as yardstick.

That post of his was months ago, and I took my time to go through 3000plus posts of his to bring out the two-faced cre-tin.

And to think he's defending his shameful act..shiorrr..

4 Likes

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by SpicyMimi(f): 10:42am On May 07, 2013
StateOfMind:

High five babe. This is my point exactly.

I have always known that majority of nairaland men, especially those who are so quick to hurl insults and condemn naija babes are bunch of liars and attention seekers who can't even face these nigerian women in the real world. They resort to nairaland to vent their frustration and even use imaginary girlfriends as yardstick.

That post of his was months ago, and I took my time to go through 3000plus posts of his to bring out the two-faced cre-tin.

And to think he's defending his shameful act..shiorrr..

Thanks a lot! If not fO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я that post, am sure he'd stil be feeling like a super-man!

1 Like

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Nobody: 10:50am On May 07, 2013
She's handsome
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by arabbaddo12: 10:54am On May 07, 2013
this guy must be day dreaming...lol
sexkillz: This guy should be a comedian.
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by arabbaddo12: 10:55am On May 07, 2013
she is cute tho but he must be lying.
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Nobody: 10:56am On May 07, 2013
Lmao... Utterly disrespectful...

Your chic is very pretty and natural with no extras(I like that) but I know someone on nl who's 100 times better looking than your chic(no offense)... grin I'll give your chic 7/10...

Ejine's chic gatts that cow-milk that will make any straight nyggah wanna look at her subconsciously and marvel at the wonders of mammary glands.. grin She's nice... Ejine, are you sure you can handle all that "milk" with your epistle and verbosity?? grin grin grin
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Nobody: 10:59am On May 07, 2013
Ejiné: Sorry dude, my fiancee is way hotter. But then again, you're talking about the girls on Nairaland, so you may be right.

Na just bresst and fake eyelashes full thr picture. Notin unique bout ur babe

2 Likes

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Nobody: 10:59am On May 07, 2013
Anoda rubbish POST.............................///;;;;;;

It you all come see Obo_man's gf nko? I can't put her pic here becos she wuld feel uncomfortable.....

If your girl is finer, okay.......... moving on...... To me, she is okay but nuttin out of da ordinary...
grin grin grin

It reached front page
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by SAFO(m): 11:00am On May 07, 2013
Why is it always the worthless threads like this that reach 10-20 pages long...... and front page nonetheless . angry
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by blesszzy(m): 11:00am On May 07, 2013
sexymoma: ma hips re nt meant to b shown on social ntwrk hmm hope u gud wid dat. Lol

hsssssss......you even get hip?
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by blesszzy(m): 11:00am On May 07, 2013
sexymoma: ma hips re nt meant to b shown on social ntwrk hmm hope u gud wid dat. Lol

hsssssss......you even get hip? undecided
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Nobody: 11:01am On May 07, 2013
D gal fine sha
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Nobody: 11:03am On May 07, 2013
@op no doubt d gal is pretty.bt dnt xay she fyn pas al NL galz cox muah fyn pas am hands down
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Ngozickwukwuka(f): 11:03am On May 07, 2013
is this girl fine? embarassed
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by enohbong: 11:03am On May 07, 2013
*in pidgin eng* Omo mehn!!! I don vexxx!!!
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by theripper3: 11:04am On May 07, 2013
Why all the animosity towards Ejine? Babes dey beef am here before?

Ogbuefi Ejine, hw we fit take open Jago or Loya milk factory na? These mammary glands dikwa massive and scandalous o.
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Nobody: 11:04am On May 07, 2013
enohbong: *in pidgin eng* Omo mehn!!! I don vexxx!!!
Chai.
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Feedmemore(f): 11:04am On May 07, 2013
Finally it got to the front page!

Sexkillz should be ready to wield in the hammer, there's a lot of strong language used already, expect more. Lol.
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Berkeley01(m): 11:04am On May 07, 2013
Lolz...she is pretty though
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Nobody: 11:06am On May 07, 2013
Heckler&koch.:

I don't think he is losing. in my books, he is well ahead of you girls ( put together) on point.
Ejine, na you be dis? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Evestar200(f): 11:08am On May 07, 2013
Make i park well,,cuz i nor handsome

1 Like

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Nobody: 11:09am On May 07, 2013
Feed me more: Finally it got to the front page!

Sexkillz should be ready to wield in the hammer, there's a lot of strong language used already, expect more. Lol.
Hammer is out and blazing ma'am. . .
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Nobody: 11:10am On May 07, 2013
Evestar200: Make i park well,,cuz i nor handsome
You have great potentials.
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by loswhite(m): 11:11am On May 07, 2013
aniiii: Nna mehn your babe dikwa vely buriful!

Akwa nwa!! Akwa baby looking smooth like sunshine

Haay see fine baby ooo

She no fine pass me sha undecided

Ejine chineke me ooo nekwa ala mmadu!! But she/he looks very she/he

Roommate was here, the mumu didn't log out tongue
lol.... Abeg put ur pic make we for knw say u fine pass her jor
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Nobody: 11:11am On May 07, 2013
hahahahahahahahashash me self who fine pass me for here.

1 Like

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Nobody: 11:11am On May 07, 2013
Evestar200: Make i park well,,cuz i nor handsome

you have got great facial features
sexkillz: You have great potentials.
grin grin grin grin
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Nobody: 11:12am On May 07, 2013
rotlan: Bet my jummie beatz dem all

If that's your chic and not a stolen pic, then you gatts wifey that up, bro... She gatts everything from the lips, skin, body, eyes, cheek-bones etc.. She's extremely beautiful... wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (46) (Reply)

Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / Be Careful, I Will Make Your Girlfriend Mine - Man Warns Guys (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.