Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? (10955 Views)

Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? / Cashless Nigeria: How Would Churches Cope? / Cement Business In Nigeria How Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by bassdow: 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
I believe we ought to be our brother's keeper rather than trying to extort or defraud one another in other to earn a living because such dubious act is same as scam.
To everyone looking for a way to earn a living either online or offline, I would want to let you all know that you can only make money online through rendering services or selling something. Also schemes like ''Get paid to read email, paid to visit sites, etc and allmanner of online investment programmes (HYIPs) should be avoided because over 97% of them are SCAMs and even the genuine ones might later turn scam. If you really want to safely earn money online through email processing, consider joining FREELANCE sites as they are safer and you are sure of getting paid after every service.
The problem with majority of WE Nigerians is that we want money but aren't ready to work for it because we are in pursuit of quick riches and we end up falling prey to the various online scams in existence.
I believe anyone who is really serious about being financially free won't be looking for such jobs though depending on who you are and how well you play your cards, you might earn a living from such.
Consider things like Affiliate marketing, information marketing, forex trading (pls acquire enough skill first), etc.
Also you can look inwardly to discover what you are good at and make money from it.
I myself have once been a forex trader, web designer (working as a freelancer), computer engineer but abandoned them all since 2009 to go into building something that would yield me steady income. If anyone cares, am ready to put you through free of charge.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by Tekkyboy(m): 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2013
bassdow: I believe we ought to be our brother's keeper rather than trying to extort or defraud one another in other to earn a living because such dubious act is same as scam.
To everyone looking for a way to earn a living either online or offline, I would want to let you all know that you can only make money online through rendering services or selling something. Also schemes like ''Get paid to read email, paid to visit sites, etc and allmanner of online investment programmes (HYIPs) should be avoided because over 97% of them are SCAMs and even the genuine ones might later turn scam. If you really want to safely earn money online through email processing, consider joining FREELANCE sites as they are safer and you are sure of getting paid after every service.
The problem with majority of WE Nigerians is that we want money but aren't ready to work for it because we are in pursuit of quick riches and we end up falling prey to the various online scams in existence.
I believe anyone who is really serious about being financially free won't be looking for such jobs though depending on who you are and how well you play your cards, you might earn a living from such.
Consider things like Affiliate marketing, information marketing, forex trading (pls acquire enough skill first), etc.
Also you can look inwardly to discover what you are good at and make money from it.
I myself have once been a forex trader, web designer (working as a freelancer), computer engineer but abandoned them all since 2009 to go into Network marketing. If anyone cares, am ready to put you through free of charge.
Thanks
wot a nice and motivative post,it is estimated that 95% of jobs online are scam.if i shud ask,why do u quit those trade/biz?what is network marketing all about? ....................
Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by Tekkyboy(m): 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2013
forex trading,bom,affliate mart,flipping and freelancing are all lucrative internet jobs/biz or trade some1 can venture to,but it require you have the skill and knowledge.if you need any info on dis (08139574552) FREE
Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by bassdow: 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2013
Tek%kyboy:
wot a nice and motivative post,it is estimated that 95% of jobs online are scam.if i shud ask,why do u quit those trade/biz?what is network marketing all about? ....................

well not that they aren't lucrative but the result i get from network marketing surpasses what i get from others. Imagine if what you do part time pays you much more than what you do Full time, then u don't need anybody to tell you which one to focus on. For more info on network marketing, contact me on either call or whatsapp on 07056142334 and if you stay in lagos, then we can get to meet.
Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by Tekkyboy(m): 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2013
bassdow:

well not that they aren't lucrative but the result i get from network marketing surpasses what i get from others. Imagine if what you do part time pays you much more than what you do Full time, then u don't need anybody to tell you which one to focus on. For more info on network marketing, contact me on either call or whatsapp on 07056142334 and if you stay in lagos, then we can get to meet.
wots ur email address?
Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by bassdow: 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2013
Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by julius99(m): 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
dudkko: @fideco if you have actually made money show us the screen shots of how much you have earned. And how often do you withdraw?
please see screen shots of my earnings on this trend
https://www.nairaland.com/1119489/how-make-own-money-online/15
you can withdraw through exchangers.
Also see my inbox for requests from clients.

Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by julius99(m): 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
There is no shortcut to success!
Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by Tekkyboy(m): 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
bassdow:

my email address is Bassdow@yahoo.com
av sent an email to you,still waiting 4 d reply.
Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by potoki: 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2013
fideco,pls send d one time membership payment details 2 my mail(bisolent@gmail.com),I cant find it on dat site. thank u
Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by potoki: 4:07am On Aug 30, 2013
[quote
author=fideco]Just processed two emails this morning! Working as an
Email Processor needs patience and hardwork. You are guaranteed to get
paid for each Email you Process.
Start now @ homebuiz(dot)webs(dot)com[/quote]
Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by bassdow: 8:36am On Aug 30, 2013
Tek%kyboy:
av sent an email to you,still waiting 4 d reply.

please contact me on whatsapp or facebook because am currently having problem sending emails with my email client. My facebook and whatsapp details are on my signature.
Thanks
Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by julius99(m): 12:07am On Aug 31, 2013
potoki: fideco,pls send d one time membership payment details 2 my mail(bisolent@gmail.com),I cant find it on dat site. thank u
Thanks for your interest! Kindly check your email.
Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by Opengates(m): 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
Email processing is real and genuine if you can follow the instructions and work hard. You can get it cheaper than anywhere on the site mentioned in my signature, check it. You will get it for a token. When you get to this site, use their "Product-Jump List menu" to search for Email Processing and click "Go", you will be taken to the page where you can order for it..
Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by biz1234: 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2013
Forget anything that has to do with email processing, 89% of them are scams. Look for legitimate business you can do on the internet and sustain yourself and family.

1 Like

Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2013
U want to earn both online and offline come 4 a free seminar on wed this week @ 24 folben's house beside eko hospital bank mobolaji bank anthony way ikeja. Call 08027332987, 08134225648
Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by bobfash(m): 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2013
a friend of mine has access to it but it was only a trial version. Just thinking if the trial version will give us an idea
Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by MsSantaClaus(f): 8:04am On Oct 04, 2013
If you are interested in email processing, check out this site, they use Payza( make sure you have verified Payza, or don't bother) www.ceoatthetop.com
Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by Opengates(m): 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
Get your email processing training materials on the site below on my signature at a (very) cheaper price with an instant download. Good luck.
Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by julius99(m): 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2013
MsSantaClaus: If you are interested in email processing, check out this site, they use Payza( make sure you have verified Payza, or don't bother) www.ceoatthetop.com

In the website above, you must register with $25 to get access to their tools.
Now what are the tools they will give to you? They will give you a classified site called Craigslist and 3sample ads to place in Craigslist. Here you will only be advertising in one classifieds site to people to do the same thing you're doing which is for them to pay same $25 you paid and start advertising the same system to others.

That's so odd in the sense that you will only be advertising in one site to people same thing you're doing. And some of this sites eventually turn to scam or stop paying. Making you to feel miserable for all your hard work.
Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by julius99(m): 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
So, I came up with an idea to make working as an Email Processor easier. I created a system whereby you don't need to be registered to any site or company. That is to say that you will be your own boss, work when you want, use the payment processor of your choice, receive your money instantly.
In addition to the classifieds site with which you can place your ads, I have added other classifieds sites to Craigslist. So now you will have over 100 free classifieds sites to post your ads worldwide.
Also, I created a multiple income stream with the Email Processor. I added over 1000 websites containing paid online surveys, focus groups, mystery shopping and get paid to read email sites . All these website have been well researched to make sure that they are genuine. Now you don't just earn by referring people to advertise the same system, you will also earn by giving people the opportunity to work with those companies who are ready to pay for their opinions. Finally, you too can choose to work with those companies and start making additional income for your self.
Re: Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? by julius99(m): 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
Now, instead of just one method of earning, you have 3 methods of earning substantial income.
I have been an Email Processor for more than a year now and I can tell you that this system works. In order to share the same system am using to others, I decided to create a blog to give out this information.
To start using this system, You can goto www(dot)homebuiz(dot)webs(dot)com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Despite Concerns Over Credit, Manufacturing Sector Records 6.93% Growth / Who Is Better At Saving Money- Men Or Women? / British International Investment Opens In Nigeria With $1 Billion Pledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.