Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Radiator Leaking - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Radiator Leaking (871 Views)

Radiator Fan Constantly Running (even When Engine Is Off) / Help Radiator Fan Not Working ( Problem Solved ) / Changing The Radiator Of Your Tokunbo Car From Single Cell To Double Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radiator Leaking by myk2mic: 11:11am On May 06, 2013
pls guys, checked my car this morning and noticed that all the coolant in the radiator had vanished(lol) including the reservoir container.the mechanic told me that the cause of the "leakage' was the plastic lining covering the whole length of the top of the radiator. cld he be correct and hw much doe sit cost cause the guy dey tell me N6000. car is a honda accord 1999 model
Re: Radiator Leaking by myk2mic: 2:18pm On May 06, 2013
thnks, but there wasn't an explosion per se, i noticed for some time that the i had to constantly pour coolant into the reservoir container. sienna once mentioned that i cld have a leakage or the coolant was evaporating , the engine is fine(mechanic said so as well,lucky me), it was wen i checked the radiator this morning that i saw that it was completely dried up.
Re: Radiator Leaking by kemismartty(f): 4:56pm On May 06, 2013
i wish i have a car of my own...just got a job and its quite stressful still jumping on buses and getting harrased by conductors...but i will keep up with this section at least i will get some info about cars before getting mine...

(1) (Reply)

Five Cool Car Apps That Can Make Cruising Much Easier (Updated) / My Mazda MPV 2000 Has A Rough Ride / Tyre Size Required For New 18' Rim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.