Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 (146620 Views)

Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by adicious(m): 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
fohia: have done your partners interview?
NO... I'M GOING TO SUBMIT MY CREDENTIALS TOMORROW.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by spicy122: 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2013
@ primus.
Congratulations.I'm so happy for U̶̲̥̅̊. Pls I was invited to an assessment centre on . I chose audit dept. Can U̶̲̥̅̊ tell me what's involved or what I shld expect? Ur help wld be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by primusmaximus: 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
spicy122: @ primus.
Congratulations.I'm so happy for U̶̲̥̅̊. Pls I was invited to an assessment centre on . I chose audit dept. Can U̶̲̥̅̊ tell me what's involved or what I shld expect? Ur help wld be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Thanks. Can you send a mail to 'primusmaximus001@gmail.com' or paste you email here so I can forward tips and materials that could be helpful to you. Cheers
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by lakesideee: 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2013
@primus congratulations, would really appreciate if u can hlp with d tips and material olalekanlt96@gmail.com tnkz

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by primusmaximus: 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2013
lakesideee: @primus congratulations, would really appreciate if u can hlp with d tips and material olalekanlt96@gmail.com tnkz
Thanks boss... I've sent you a mail
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by oeguh: 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2013
[quote author=primus_maximus]
Thanks boss... I've sent you a mail[/quote

Pls send it to me also thanks wink omozino@yahoo.com
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by oeguh: 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2013
primus_maximus:
Thanks boss... I've sent you a mail

@primus I would appreciate if you sent it to me as well omozino@yahoo.com
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by fohia(m): 8:12am On Sep 07, 2013
adicious: Please Can My Application Be Looked Into If I Didn't Submit My Transcript At The Documentation stage? my school said they process their own transcript in three weeks.
. Yes they will look into it, I don't hv my transcript yet, but I did d assessment centre exercise n was successful, just waiting for my partner interview
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Mysterysaint001(m): 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2013
To my fellows resuming tomoRrow, see y'all at work... smiley

2 Likes

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by xtab: 10:44am On Sep 09, 2013
monomex:
Hello Primus_maximus and Phonon, pls I need your assistance urgently. I sent you a PM, or you can send me mail: monoemeks@yahoo.com. Thanks in anticipation of your immediate response.
Cheers!

Please I need urgent help on the AC, I need precise tips and details too. Also heard you will be asked elementary questions depending on your field of study. For an Engineer, what is to be expected? My email add is meetjennifer01@yahoo.com.
Thanks guys! You are the bomb! God will continue to bless you guys immensely
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by fohia(m): 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2013
I was asked to explain Chemical thermodynamics, fluid mechanics n why I want to be an auditor @xtab
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by eliz003: 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2013
fohia: I was asked to explain Chemical thermodynamics, fluid mechanics n why I want to be an auditor @xtab
** hello dear, pls @ wat stage did they ask this?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by cigie(m): 10:02am On Sep 11, 2013
is there anybody who has passed the Partner interview but is yet to be contacted for medicals in the house?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by TheAdmiral: 10:23am On Sep 12, 2013
Guys, Please did anyone apply for Management Consulting. I chose MC after successfully writing the test and I haven't heard from them. Does anyone know what's going on?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Delgado47: 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2013
Please i am relatively new on this thread,...is there anyone that picked c&b and has bn called for interview,because i have submitted my credentials since and i am yet to be contacted for any interview details.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by hafiggles: 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
cigie: is there anybody who has passed the Partner interview but is yet to be contacted for medicals in the house?
I am new on this thread. @ cigie Pls when was your partner interview & how did u knw it was successful?
I got a call on the 8th by 8pm asking if I'd like to switch depts, from MC to IARCS, some few mins after confirmation, I got a mail for an interview session with a senior associate the ffg day. I ended up having all 3 interviews that day. 1st with a senior associate, then with a manager & finally a senior partner. My fingers are crossed awaiting the next stage... Is there a possibility of having another training session this year after the ongoing session scheduled for the 9th-27th. PS: other fellow nairalanders, u may contribute as well
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by cigie(m): 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2013
hafiggles:
I am new on this thread. @ cigie Pls when was your partner interview & how did u knw it was successful?
I got a call on the 8th by 8pm asking if I'd like to switch depts, from MC to IARCS, some few mins after confirmation, I got a mail for an interview session with a senior associate the ffg day. I ended up having all 3 interviews that day. 1st with a senior associate, then with a manager & finally a senior partner. My fingers are crossed awaiting the next stage... Is there a possibility of having another training session this year after the ongoing session scheduled for the 9th-27th. PS: other fellow nairalanders, u may contribute as well
I had my Partner interview on the 4th....Audit though. I was called the following day to provide info on my graduating GPA and also recieved the 'benchmarking' mail...so i think i passed the Partner interview...however i have not heard anything from HR since then...i don't know if there will be another training session this year. I just pray everything goes well and i get called for medicals.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by oyecuteez(m): 8:37am On Sep 13, 2013
hafiggles:

@Hafiggles , do u have a first class and when did u do the interview (date) ? .... I also chose IARCS
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by hafiggles: 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
[quote author=oyecuteez]

@Hafiggles , do u have a first class and when did u do the interview (date) ? .... I also chose IARCS

Yes I do. I did the interviews on the 7th of September. Have u had any interview & when if u have.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by EzeJB(m): 12:09pm On Sep 14, 2013
I got a call from KPMG HR dept on Friday evening asking me to come to their head office on Monday to be interviewed for the post of Executive Assistant. pls what are d possible questions I am to expect in terms of exams and interview? D lord is ur strength as u help a brother! Thanks in anticipation of ur
responses.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by bmann1(m): 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2013
Is their anyone here who chosed IT Advisory..cos I av submitted my credentials for almost a month now,stil there has been no respond from them...called their HR and was told they will still get back to me..well just wondering if it's still feasible considering their training should av started dis september
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by fohia(m): 11:08am On Sep 23, 2013
Pls is there anyone here who is still on audit recruitment process? Last 2 weeks, I did my partner interview (which is d last stage of interview before medicals) n till now am yet to receive any email from H.R to notify me if I am successful or not. I have called H.R n they told me to wait, but am still worried cos its taking too much time. pls s1 should advice me on wot to do...
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by spicy122: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2013
@fohia, U̶̲̥̅̊ aren't the only one. I had my partner interview(audit) on the 10th of september aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ after I was contacted few days afterward to provide my final CGPA,I didn't hear from them again.I called the HOUR last week though aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ he said they'l get back to me when they'r ready. Let's keep our fingers crossed aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ pray we r called soon smiley
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by fohia(m): 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2013
@spicy, thanks so much.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by viara(f): 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
Good evening everyone on this thread, i need your help. I A̶̲̥̅♏ writing the test tomorrow and i dnt av a clue as to wat to xpect. God bless Ɣ♡
u as Ɣ♡
u reply. Thanks.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by oyecuteez(m): 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
viara: Good evening everyone on this thread, i need your help. I A̶̲̥̅♏ writing the test tomorrow and i dnt av a clue as to wat to xpect. God bless Ɣ♡
u as Ɣ♡
u reply. Thanks.

Take the pain to go thru tangible number of pages on this thread and U will get more than enuf
Wish U success !!!
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by drealaz24(m): 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
@viara, when did u receive d iv?. i receive mine yestday nd was told to cum 4 d app test on d 17th. I wish u gudluck.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by viara(f): 5:24am On Oct 10, 2013
drealaz24: @viara, when did u receive d iv?. i receive mine yestday nd was told to cum 4 d app test on d 17th. I wish u gudluck.

I recieved it on the 7th. Oops sorry its on the 17th too. I didnt pay proper attention to the date. I only saw d thursday and tot it was today. Thanks
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by drealaz24(m): 6:42am On Oct 10, 2013
viara:

I recieved it on the 7th. Oops sorry its on the 17th too. I didnt pay proper attention to the date. I only saw d thursday and tot it was today. Thanks
itsoryte. Av to muv down to lag on 16, ram tinz, if u undastand.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by fohia(m): 6:54am On Oct 10, 2013
Pls guys which post did u people apply for n wen did u apply
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by viara(f): 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2013
drealaz24: itsoryte. Av to muv down to lag on 16, ram tinz, if u undastand.
Yea, i get. Keep mine too. Wat time re Ɣ♡
u Fø̲̣̣я̅ ?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by viara(f): 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2013
fohia: Pls guys which post did u people apply for n wen did u apply
Just put ur cv tru recruitment@kpmg.ng.com or follow d thread frm d beginning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (48) (Reply)

Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.