Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,345 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 (146729 Views)

Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by okeyjames(m): 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
Apologies to those who think we have not been helpful. We owe you guys the favour we got from our seniors. For me, I will help more during the AC and PI. The reason is that at this stage nothing is constant. Just study gmat. Word problems and synonyms. Also prepare for an essay on topics like leadership and career aspirations. Success to you all. Shalom. More help will come during the AC and PI
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by SaiBuharii: 2:21am On Dec 13, 2014
Santoxsayz:

Sorry 2 say dis. N I stand 2 b corrected. Dis old nairalander folks have not been helpful thus far.

Or as anybody received d proprosed practice question yet?
Please Help!!!

Mine is 2mao and m yet 2 receive any. I guess its ....

"All man 4 himself and God 4 us all"

You cant just drop your mails nd expect pple to do d needful. U shld send dem direct mails, dig up their mails and numbers nd contact them. This is a huzzle industry...b4 I started working, I used to send like 70 personal mails to pple, not even copying two pple in a mail, but by sending it one by one. Maybe 10 will reply, one or two will be positive...at the end of d huzzle, just after service, I had offers flying from top-notch coys left and right. It's time consuming, but what has to be done. has to be done. I dont knw if dey stii use d material, but if they stiil use it, u gats to get the CAT.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Jayde01: 11:45am On Dec 16, 2014
okeyjames:
Apologies to those who think we have not been helpful. We owe you guys the favour we got from our seniors. For me, I will help more during the AC and PI. The reason is that at this stage nothing is constant. Just study gmat. Word problems and synonyms. Also prepare for an essay on topics like leadership and career aspirations. Success to you all. Shalom. More help will come during the AC and PI

Hello. Please what practice/department would you advise a Social science graduate to go for? Please I'd appreciate everyone's opinion
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by okeyjames(m): 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
Jayde01:

Hello. Please what practice/department would you advise a Social science graduate to go for? Please I'd appreciate everyone's opinion
choose audit
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by oladayo042: 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
okeyjames:
choose audit
Please can you list the practice/service areas according to the number of trainees KPMG recruit into them? I have interest in up to four service areas and I want to choose the two where my chances will be maximized.

The four are: MC, FRM, Tax, and Audit (in order of preference).

Thank you.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by okeyjames(m): 8:20am On Dec 19, 2014
oladayo042:
Please can you list the practice/service areas according to the number of trainees KPMG recruit into them? I have interest in up to four service areas and I want to choose the two where my chances will be maximized.

The four are: MC, FRM, Tax, and Audit (in order of preference).

Thank you.

KPMG recruits the highest number in the Audit division every year. Tax and Advisory divisions are much but not as Audit. MC, FRM, T&R are all in the Advisory division.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Santoxsayz(m): 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
SaiBuharii:

You cant just drop your mails nd expect pple to do d needful. U shld send dem direct mails, dig up their mails and numbers nd contact them. This is a huzzle industry...b4 I started working, I used to send like 70 personal mails to pple, not even copying two pple in a mail, but by sending it one by one. Maybe 10 will reply, one or two will be positive...at the end of d huzzle, just after service, I had offers flying from top-notch coys left and right. It's time consuming, but what has to be done. has to be done. I dont knw if dey stii use d material, but if they stiil use it, u gats to get the CAT.
Tnx Buharii 4 ur candid advice, av earlier done all uve advised here xcept d mails I sent wasn't personal, just copied all d cntacts 2gda
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
ednut1:
have sent u d material, share for d rest, 20 gmat 20 verbal 10 logical reasoning 1H, two essay chose one 30mins, practice dose materials especially d first one gmat numerical, dey lift exact from der, the recruitment is for next year, sept/oct, but according to d recruitment lady some lucky ones will be called before den if d dept chosen staff quota for d year is not filled up
Please send the material to lanrilo@yahoo.com. God bless you.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
bobolathefirst:

Lol...thanks Man
Please forward the material to me. Lanrilo@yahoo.com. God bless
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by rallymento(m): 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
sureguy02:

Please forward the material to me. Lanrilo@yahoo.com. God bless

please share ur materials with me....... rallymento@yahoo.com
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
rallymento:

please share ur materials with me....... rallymento@yahoo.com

I asked for the material and no one has sent it to me. I don't have it yet
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by owolabiza(m): 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
Pls send it also to owolabirosenje@yahoo.com or owolabirosenje@gmail.com.......i have a test scheduled for 24th of january..... Pls hlp oooo,,, tension rised!!!
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by afommy: 12:13am On Jan 17, 2015
bobolathefirst:

Lol...thanks Man
pls help me forward the past question... ayomyafo@gmail.com
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Adisbro: 12:14am On Jan 17, 2015
Please I have the kpmg test on 24th of January too, please send the practice questions to me too and God bless u as u do so. adisbro@gmail.com
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by temisukanmi(f): 12:23am On Jan 17, 2015
Pls I need the format n past questions too.. wud appreciate anyone.. my mail : talk2tosin4c@yahoo.com
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by damselhoney(f): 12:33am On Jan 17, 2015
Pls help a sister...I need the test format too...abiodunoyin@gmail.com thanks
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by toluhere(m): 7:31am On Jan 17, 2015
pls send the format and questions to me too. thanks so much.
stephenakinbile@gmail.com
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by toluhere(m): 7:36am On Jan 17, 2015
ednut1:
see hin head like coconut ;d , got d material I no too read am, was only able to cram like 5 of d maths, I trust all of una, una go over pass self which is nt a crime
Oga, a beg pls send the format and questions to me too. thanks so much.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by toluhere(m): 7:38am On Jan 17, 2015
tessylove2:
Please I need kpmg past questions too I have the test on the 12th my email address is mario42k4@yahoo.co.uk thanks
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by tessylove2(f): 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
toluhere:

I've not gotten it either.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 20, 2015
Pls has kpmg changed their questions or d format? Cos I hrd dey av
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by enet1(m): 1:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
Good Afternoon to all of you,Pls is there any one who has any KPMG material with him/her or is there any one who knows the format KPMG normally use in setting their questions, is it gmat,gre, shl, serville test based or which one? Pls i need an urgent answer to this question?pls send me the materials, my mail is tayowumi@yahoo.com. Also is the essay writing the same day as the day of the aptitude test or on a different day? I have a test to write with KPMG next wk thursday .God bless you all
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by salewa0328: 10:21am On Feb 12, 2015
abbeywasc:
Who knows the process for forensics? Just did my AC last friday
Good morning, I'm about to do my AC for forensics please can you help me with what to expect adefihansalewa@gmail.com thanks I'll really appreciate
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by salewa0328: 10:26am On Feb 12, 2015
okeyjames:
Good morning please I need your help...I'm about to do my AC for forensics please
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by abbeywasc(m): 12:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
salewa0328:

Good morning, I'm about to do my AC for forensics please can you help me with what to expect adefihansalewa@gmail.com thanks I'll really appreciate
whatsapp/call: 07030631600
best of luck
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by topeontop(m): 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
good day, please I've been scheduled for the assessment centre. I chose tax , pls what should I expect ?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by bodeoni: 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
topeontop:
good day, please I've been scheduled for the assessment centre. I chose tax , pls what should I expect ?

When did you write your test and when is your AC?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by topeontop(m): 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
bodeoni:

When did you write your test and when is your AC?
august last yr
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by okeyjames(m): 8:37am On Feb 13, 2015
salewa0328:

Good morning please I need your help...I'm about to do my AC for forensics please
I don't really know much about forensics' AC but some things are similar across board. Focus on answering questions like why you want to work for kpmg and what makes you think you are the best candidate. Also there might be group work. Read about how to excel in group exercises. I wish I could give out more but it is not Audit division, so I don't really know the specifics
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Betasms: 12:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
okeyjames:

I don't really know much about forensics' AC but some things are similar across board. Focus on answering questions like why you want to work for kpmg and what makes you think you are the best candidate. Also there might be group work. Read about how to excel in group exercises. I wish I could give out more but it is not Audit division, so I don't really know the specifics
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
okeyjames:

Hi please i applied for Audit, studied Economics in Uni, just submitted my app form on weds please i need all the help and info i can get. Thank you.
Please ignore the quote, it was a mistake.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (48) (Reply)

Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation / The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.