Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates (303177 Views)

Shell Recruitment Day (srd) Shortlisted Candidate / Shell Recruitment Day 2011 / Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 11, 2013
dademonie:
Dere's a box in front of each line, drag d box to the d option Ʊ want.
Can u kindly check ur email. Sent u an anonymous message pls
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by davida222(m): 12:24pm On May 11, 2013
Hmmm........
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by davida222(m): 12:29pm On May 11, 2013
It is in your
interests to complete the test on your
own and attempt to do as well as you
are able.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by EmmyDe25(m): 1:20pm On May 11, 2013
Princenady: Try dis link www.shell.com.ng/aboutshell/careers-tpkg/students-and-graduates/how-do-i-apply/three-ways/srd/app-srd-myapplication.html

Or select ur country, then students and graduates, then, how do I apply, two ways to apply, u cn select srd and apply
Page not found still.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Pzone: 1:35pm On May 11, 2013
Can an MBBS holder apply too? (No 1st class or 2nd class grading for MBBS)
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 11, 2013
sleekcm: @pDude, your post is disheartening for someone who is supposedly a medical professional. Quite sad.

To all who want to apply, go ahead and believe.

My professional life and private life are in conflict cheesy

Abi shey wetin I write na lie? No be naija again? Abeg let's tell eachother the truth. The people to be taken have already been predetermined. All these online applications are just for formality sake.

Back then I apply to shell tire. Wasting my time applying to a company that adheres to the political biddings of Nigeria.

Abeg face the truth.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by saintkash(m): 2:43pm On May 11, 2013
Don't even try to apply if u don't have a 2-1 or 1st class
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by yetseyi(f): 2:44pm On May 11, 2013
please i m finding it difficult to apply , I registered successfully but when they asked if I have 3years experience I clicked no and the system said there are no openings at the moment
please I need your help oh, how did you guys go about it
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 11, 2013
yetseyi: please i m finding it difficult to apply , I registered successfully but when they asked if I have 3years experience I clicked no and the system said there are no openings at the moment

Elimination method cheesy.

There is nothing you can do. Just log out.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Jesusbabygirl(f): 3:01pm On May 11, 2013
yetseyi: please i m finding it difficult to apply , I registered successfully but when they asked if I have 3years experience I clicked no and the system said there are no openings at the moment
Maybe u r applying for experienced professional,u shld aply thru graduates and students

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 11, 2013
albacete:

So would u rather sit at home and wait for when u will establish ur own connections? There is NO way a reputable company will have all or even most of its staff come in through "man-know-man". There may be one or two cases where an individual will be employed based on favoritism, but a good number of chaps who are competent enough will always clinch d job, connection or no connection. Put urself in dat group and quit being a pessimist.

You never know whazzup tongue

This is Shell we are talking about not LASTMA.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Naffysah: 3:03pm On May 11, 2013
I just completed my online personality test. Hoping for the best. Please when should I expect a response
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by sleekcm(m): 3:22pm On May 11, 2013
pDude:

My professional life and private life are in conflict cheesy

Abi shey wetin I write na lie? No be naija again? Abeg let's tell eachother the truth. The people to be taken have already been predetermined. All these online applications are just for formality sake.

Back then I apply to shell tire. Wasting my time applying to a company that adheres to the political biddings of Nigeria.

Abeg face the truth.

Not everyone can get into Shell. That you didn't succeed doesn't mean others should be discouraged. There are still lots of folks who made it into Shell without any mago-mago. And saying online applications don't work just makes you sound silly. Surely, that's an over-statement from you doc.

Anyways, how's d hustle for that side?

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by bayus2003(m): 3:37pm On May 11, 2013
For those who have done the 2nd stage assessment, any feedback yet?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by realbomax: 3:42pm On May 11, 2013
pls has anyone received success mail frm deml afta d online assessment?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Chuksaluta(m): 3:45pm On May 11, 2013
bayus_2003: For those who have done the 2nd stage assessment, any feedback yet?
They sent me a mail that I was successful with the online assessment, that my application will now be considered.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by emteecve(m): 3:47pm On May 11, 2013
i learnt d response after d online assessment is within maximium of 2weeks. Let's hope for d best.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Blaisejude: 3:59pm On May 11, 2013
Chuksaluta:
They sent me a mail that I was successful with the online assessment, that my application will now be considered.
@ Chuks pls what kind of questions did they ask you at the 2nd stage?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by wittyshey: 4:10pm On May 11, 2013
Chuksaluta:
The mail they sent after my 2nd assessment reads "Thank you for your interest in a career with Shell and for taking the time to submit your application. We are pleased to inform you that you have completed the online assessment.

We will now give careful consideration to your application. You will receive separate notification of the outcome in due course."
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 11, 2013
sleekcm:

Not everyone can get into Shell. That you didn't succeed doesn't mean others should be discouraged. There are still lots of folks who made it into Shell without any mago-mago. And saying online applications don't work just makes you sound silly. Surely, that's an over-statement from you doc.

Anyways, how's d hustle for that side?

My brother we just dey push am dey go. All in all, I am grateful.

Thanks bruv.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by muredo(m): 4:35pm On May 11, 2013
kayce19: pls who has attempted the test cos am afraid to go for it yet.@Debbie any tips on succesfully crossing to the next stage
Dont need to fear,i have done the first test,and they have sent me the notification of the second test,am good to go
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by muredo(m): 4:36pm On May 11, 2013
chidike: i've also applied successfully and i have received the test link. Can somebody categorically state the kind of questions i should expect when writing the test?
is personal and knowledgeable question to you only
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by muredo(m): 4:43pm On May 11, 2013
Naffysah: I just completed my online personality test. Hoping for the best. Please when should I expect a response
First or 2nd test, I mean part 1 or part 2?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by muredo(m): 4:46pm On May 11, 2013
Chuksaluta:
My guy,am about to go for the 2nd test,how is it?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by chemicstein: 5:08pm On May 11, 2013
Plz help me!....when will the recruitment day program close? My school is yet to issue me my statement of result and I will be goin for service (NYSC) by june....plz reply...the site said the advert would be removed by dec 2013...I don't really know how legit the info is
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Naffysah: 5:13pm On May 11, 2013
@muredo, part 1 . Yet to hear from them as regards d second stage o
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by chelsy1(f): 5:59pm On May 11, 2013
To those that have done their 1st n 2nd assessment,how long does the first and second asseement last and do hint us on the sample ques... Thanks
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Chuksaluta(m): 6:03pm On May 11, 2013
Blaisejude:
muredo: My guy,am about to go for the 2nd test,how is it?
Blaisejude:
There are 16 quantitative questions to be done in 18mins. Tables and graph are used in answering the question. Its similar to SHL
You will also fill a questionnaire where you will make decision, its similar to d first test.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by muredo(m): 6:22pm On May 11, 2013
Naffysah: @muredo, part 1 . Yet to hear from them as regards d second stage o
Just try and be checking your mail box,they will hint you.Good luck bro
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by muredo(m): 6:26pm On May 11, 2013
Chuksaluta:
There are 16 quantitative questions to be done in 18mins. Tables and graph are used in answering the question. Its similar to SHL
You will also fill a questionnaire where you will make decision, its similar to d first test.
Thanks and God bless
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by tempest01(m): 8:45pm On May 11, 2013
The test no be here o...trust nigerians to do mago mago....they will find a way of getting 100% in the test. Just finished mine, waiting for results. Started this evening....got my replies in quick succession. Hoping for the best.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by obaxlove(m): 10:45pm On May 11, 2013
tempest01: The test no be here o...trust nigerians to do mago mago....they will find a way of getting 100% in the test. Just finished mine, waiting for results. Started this evening....got my replies in quick succession. Hoping for the best.

Pls I still can't apply. Pls hw can I go about it? Help me wit d direct link. God bless!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.