Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,768 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:05 AM

A Question For The 'Believer'... - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Question For The 'Believer'... (4874 Views)

10 Proven Ways To Overcome Temptation As A Believer / Clothing And The Believer In A 'Modern World' / The Rapture: The Believer’s Hope – Pastor Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Question For The 'Believer'... by truthislight: 8:29am On May 16, 2013
Ubenedictus: and my point is that the words don't need to be found in the kjv for it to discribe a biblical reality!
I don't need to show you the word instead you should provide the authority that say a word shouldn't be used in a bible discussion if d word isn't in the bible.

*sigh*

Waste of my precious time!

If it is not a bible word it is not a bible word. QED.

Can you reward me with eternal life?

So, why should i take your ideas/words?
Re: A Question For The 'Believer'... by Ubenedictus(m): 12:30pm On May 21, 2013
truthislight:

*sigh*

Waste of my precious time!

If it is not a bible word it is not a bible word. QED.

Can you reward me with eternal life?

So, why should i take your ideas/words?
it is so unfortunate that you cant make a discussion that is on topic, maybe 'kingdom hall' is a bible phrase. Have a nice day
Re: A Question For The 'Believer'... by truthislight: 1:42pm On May 21, 2013
Ubenedictus: it is so unfortunate that you cant make a discussion that is on topic, maybe 'kingdom hall' is a bible phrase. Have a nice day

*sigh*

I can see how you people have accepted the kingdom of God "like little children" with all the confusion you have created for an otherwise simple message of life contained in the bible.

Smh.
Re: A Question For The 'Believer'... by youngvoice: 9:04am On May 22, 2013
we are created to be omnipresent to know all things like God.ijohn2:27.we will soon unite with him in both likeness to do his will.
Re: A Question For The 'Believer'... by truthislight: 11:04am On May 22, 2013
youngvoice: we are created to be omnipresent to know all things like God.ijohn2:27.we will soon unite with him in both likeness to do his will.

"But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him." (1 John 2:27).

Smh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible / ILLUMINATI 6-6-6!! Kanye West's New Album . Is DISRESPECTFUL Of JESUS / Apostle Joshua Selman: A Gift To This Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.