Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

My Galfrnd Left Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Galfrnd Left Me (2291 Views)

L / My Galfrnd Lies Alot Saying Its A Joke / My Galfrnd S Childish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Galfrnd Left Me by Nobody: 6:30am On May 12, 2013
Yield:

Pls, reread the OP again.

He said: "my galfrnd broke up with me jst bcuz i was not calling or txting her,she said dat i didnt care"

There're two issues here. The main issue: him not calling/texting [not communicating with her], leading to another issue: her feeling like he "didn't care". My "she felt neglected" comment was based on her words to him, that he "didn't care" and I stand by my words.

So she doesnt have a phone to call him rite? I guess the guy probably still calls her more than she does but it is her that will feel neglected not him. All that is just an excuse to seek for greener pastures. The normal way of nigerian girls grin. Op, the problem is not that you dont call her but you dont have money like before or dont spend like before. Better listen to the words of elders and go out there and hustle and make money and pray to your God for upliftment. Men are measured by how much funds they have. My close friend who we stay together just landed an oil job and the way girls chase him nowadays is just so funny to me grin Almost ridiculous. Church girls, club girls, ashanas all want part of the goody bag. Come and see the way one girl was calling and calling him yesterday and he hung up her call. Then she called back and he was telling her " I'm already at home I cant come and see you now and NO, you cant come to my house cause it's already late" Choi!!! Then she called back again and he switched off his fone and was hissing and went straight to bed. The same guy wey me and am dey pursue babes together wey dem dey dull us say we just dey manage say we never hammer grin I swear Money is good ooooo!!! Now I have seen it first hand. I was just laffin in my sleep. But for real my guys levels as really changed so fast and the women all want a part of the Goody bag. F.u.ck fine boy, Zap chivalry. I swear money rules. Get rich or die trying angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

love / Is He Really Interested In Me? / "Can Jobless Guys Still Date Hot Women?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.