Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show (21471 Views)

Osibanjo 'Clashes' With Ex-CBN Governor Sanusi Over Naira Devaluation / Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail / Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by ifebosco: 12:42am On May 09, 2013
Diasporan: That Dude Sowore saw this programme as an opportunity to confront Okupe openly but did'nt know how to go about it other than to lie about Okupe's being arrested by EFCC for corruption.I am a huge fan of Sowore but not his Sahara nonsense.He should learn to compose himself in such platform for that is the spirit of unionism
you like nigeria the way it is?what has sowore said that is lies??go and do your personal investigation first about okupe before you start to insult those who are trying to change things in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by daylae(m): 12:43am On May 09, 2013
Okupe. . .the man who does the dirty job. Sowore loved they rather discuss curruption. He couldn't help it.
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by lacasa: 12:45am On May 09, 2013
Okupe sums up Nigerian government,. Unintelligent, incoherent, inept and corrupt

5 Likes

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by ifebosco: 12:46am On May 09, 2013
musiwa26: What africa root.. So you think africans dont dress well.? I will not be caugh dead looking like that.

they are all wrong on the issue of boko haram.. And this is the sincerity i hate about nigeria. Nigerian pretend like they are blind.. they all know that the satellite pictures is the reason for boko haram. they are all scared to spoke.

It is such a shame.. they are all coward..who are scared of the north.. You can see, how I give it to the igbos or north from behind.. I am not too scared to speak. People are going to like you or hate you for been honest.. Even if I am not be honest. people will still hate you. So why do you care what people think about you.

I honestly never have a sleepless night.. Saying Azikiwe plan the first coup and Killed Balewa, because he did. I never have have a sleepless night saying when igbo man tell you or another igbo something.You need to go out and check if it is morning really. because this is how igbo people are. So why will i be politically correct to please anyone. It is that hypocrisy that have brought nigeria back.

take your racist coment else where fool

3 Likes

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Demdem(m): 12:49am On May 09, 2013
What sowore said is true. Okupe is corrupt and even slept in efcc jails.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/okupe-acn-warns-efcc-against-cover-up/122489/

Hardly will retardeen hire someone that isn't corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Diasporan(m): 1:02am On May 09, 2013
ifebosco: you like nigeria the way it is?what has sowore said that is lies??go and do your personal investigation first about okupe before you start to insult those who are trying to change things in nigeria.
Dude go search for the word insult in your dictionary and tell me where i insulted Sowore.To set records straight Sowore lied against the man by accusing him of being arrested by EFCC.Okupe was accused of abandonment of contract leading to petition by the Governor of Benue state to EFCC and he was'nt arrested as Sowore alleged.When has lies become means of changing things in Nigeria?Please go learn how to listen to audio when watching videos.FYI i am not a supporter of Okupe.Infact i am a close ally to Sowore and we are close pals till date

2 Likes

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by LFJ: 1:06am On May 09, 2013
fitzmayowa:
Does he have any proof to support his claims Its an interview not an interrogation section

Are u asking me that? even oga Jonathan that invited Okupe to come and chop know the truth.
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Nobody: 1:11am On May 09, 2013
I'll like to see more of such programs from Aljazeera. That was an interesting show.
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by ifebosco: 1:14am On May 09, 2013
Diasporan:
Dude go search for the word insult in your dictionary and tell me where i insulted Sowore.To set records straight Sowore lied against the man by accusing him of being arrested by EFCC.Okupe was accused of abandonment of contract leading to petition by the Governor of Benue to EFCC and he was'nt arrested as Sowore alleged.When has lies become means of changing things in Nigeria?Please go learn how to listen to audio when watching videos.FYI i am not a supporter of Okupe.Infact i am a close ally to Sowore and we are close pals till date
did you now that okupe had the same contract abandoned in imo state??

1 Like

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Diasporan(m): 1:21am On May 09, 2013
ifebosco: did you now that okupe had the same contract abandoned in imo state??
Dude that is not the essence of the interview.I believe you watched the video and you know the topic under discussion and not a corruption interrogative section by SSS.My opposition to Sowore is not different from what you are also doing on this thread.Diverting the issue on ground.Kindly open a thread on that(Imo state)am out
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Nobody: 1:24am On May 09, 2013
Okupe did not prepare for this media chat. He was out of depth and could not really state the government plan to curb the Boko Haram menace. What a disgrace!

1 Like

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by NIGERBOY1(m): 1:33am On May 09, 2013
Sorry to say the presidential spokeman does nt deserve the position at all, becos at the beginning of the stream, his point were baseless and sahara reporter was saying the truth that our leaders are corrupt and he refer them back to the problem of the militants in niger/delta dat every little problem in the country affect the poor masses before prof wole soyinka defend the govt alittle bit by saying the boko aram were just heartless and spokeman reacted bitterly before he was later cut off and was ask to make a sentence on hw the govt can put an end boko aram.but he eventually make a paragraph instead of a sentence before the lady ask the spokeman to stop his speech which was insultive to the spokeman
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by PeterKbaba: 1:34am On May 09, 2013
sowore is 40+ years old
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Zet72(m): 1:37am On May 09, 2013
grin na now I understand why this aljezera always peddle rumours&liar against nigeria, the hav some people from this troublesome tribe working for them.
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Nobody: 1:38am On May 09, 2013
Okupe could not even make his last statement in one sentence as asked by the show moderator. Sad! Sad!! Sad!!! The moderator was even using Okupe's incompetence to judge other Nigerians by saying she shouldn't have asked a Nigerian to express his or herself in one sentence.
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Quaritch(m): 1:39am On May 09, 2013
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Demdem(m): 1:40am On May 09, 2013
payless: Okupe could not even make his last statement in one sentence as asked by the show moderator. Sad! Sad!! Sad!!!

Retardeen is on top of the situation.
The above would have been perfect. Okupe is so dumb.
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Nobody: 1:46am On May 09, 2013
Okupe did not want to talk about his deals under military regime. Okupe is a corrupt entity with no shame. Sowore was all over him. Sowore was ready to knock Okupe out if he was given the chance.

3 Likes

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Alxmyr(m): 1:47am On May 09, 2013
payless: Okupe could not even make his last statement in one sentence as asked by the show moderator. Sad! Sad!! Sad!!! The moderator was even using Okupe's incompetence to judge other Nigerians by saying she shouldn't have asked a Nigerian to express his or herself in one sentence.

The moderator is a Nigerian, if you care to know. She was simply saying what she knew about average Nigerian from her personal experience, Not from Dr. Okupe's words.
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Nobody: 1:54am On May 09, 2013
Alxmyr:

The moderator is a Nigerian, if you care to know. She was simply saying what she knew about average Nigerian from her personal experience, Not from Dr. Okupe's words.

In what profession is Okupe a Dr.? He seems to have problem expressing himself articulately. He did not speak in complete sentences when answering those questions. The only time I ever heard him speak fluently was when he was throwing insult at Buhari being Boko Haram sponsor few weeks ago.
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Ijebulogic(m): 1:55am On May 09, 2013
Go to 30:38 in the video. Did I hear Okupe a government official tell Sowore to "Please Shut up (Sharrap)?"
Is that what spokesmen do?
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Nobody: 1:59am On May 09, 2013
Ijebulogic: Go to 30:38 in the video. Did I hear Okupe a government official tell Sowore to "Please Shut up (Sharrap)?"
Is that what spokesmen do?

I heard that and saw his reaction. Okupe is a vagabond if you ask me. It is just uncivilized to say that to anyone, especially on television. I had never seen such thing on television before until today.

5 Likes

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Nobody: 2:05am On May 09, 2013
The video is hysterical!!

The guy who represented the naija government sounded so inarticulate, clueless, and inept... His performance in this interview is reminiscent of how inarticulate the finance minister was in her interview with Christine Amanpour... and these are the people running Nigeria...I now see why the whole country is a massive pile of mess!! sad undecided

I can listen to Prof. Wole Soyinka speak all day!! grin

5 Likes

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by nijanigga: 2:06am On May 09, 2013
obowunmi: I don't know why Sowore is always confrontational. You can make your point without being confrontational.
Dimwit,if you have a burning desire for Nigeria to be a great nation, you will be confrontational with demonic looters like doyin okupe.

1 Like

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by nijanigga: 2:08am On May 09, 2013
shymexx: The video is hysterical!!

The guy who represented the naija government sounded so inarticulate, clueless, and inept... His performance in this interview is reminiscent of how inarticulate the finance was in her interview with Christine Amanpour... and these are the people running Nigeria...I now see why the whole country is a massive pile of mess!! sad undecided

I can listen to Prof. Wole Soyinka speak all day!! grin
That's why I don't see Nigeria as country, she is imaginary,a charade of herself.
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by nijanigga: 2:10am On May 09, 2013
payless:

I heard that and saw his reaction. Okupe is a vagabond if you ask me. It is just uncivilized to say that to anyone, especially on television. I have never seen such thing on television before.
okupe,so uncivilized,grouting like a pig.Honestly the look like a pig,dirty with corruption in and out.
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Nobody: 2:12am On May 09, 2013
nijanigga:
That's why I don't see Nigeria as country, she is imaginary,a charade of herself.

It's definitely not a country... Just take a look at how stupid and clueless that obese prick representing the Nigerian government(Nigeria) sounded in that interview... And this guy is supposedly a Dr.(judging by the salutation before his name)...

The country is a joke! grin
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Nobody: 2:13am On May 09, 2013
Who made that guy a "Dr.?" grin grin grin grin

Dr. Stupid!!! grin grin grin
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Nobody: 2:15am On May 09, 2013
shymexx:

It's definitely not a country... Just take a look at how stupid and clueless that obese prick representing the Nigerian government(Nigeria) sounded in that interview... And this guy is supposedly a Dr.(judging by the salutation before his name)...

The country is a joke! grin

Imagine the President he's serving too has Doctorate Degree. The President himself is as incoherent as Okupe.

1 Like

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Nobody: 2:27am On May 09, 2013
payless:

Imagine the President he's serving too has Doctorate Degree. The President himself is as incoherent as Okupe.

Lmao@ the bolded!! Doctorate degree in what? - Dufferology and Fedora-hatology, no?? grin grin grin grin
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Nobody: 2:29am On May 09, 2013
Don't you all forget insincere9gerian is also a "DOCTOR".
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Nobody: 2:30am On May 09, 2013
I like what the Sowore guy said about the innate stupidity of Nigerians who're always quick to compare Nigeria with other failed countries... A lot of stupid people are also addicted to doing that on nl as well... Why compare yourself to the worst out there and not the best? Are you lot allergic to progress and aiming higher?? undecided undecided

Anyway, Femi Oke looks nice... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Afenifere Leaders Fight Dirty / Buhari Appoints Suleiman Hassan To Replace Environment Ministry, Usman Jibril / Enugu APC Rejects Onyeama Ministerial Nomination, Describes As Terrible Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.