Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show (21475 Views)

Osibanjo 'Clashes' With Ex-CBN Governor Sanusi Over Naira Devaluation / Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail / Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Rossikk(m): 9:55am On May 09, 2013
X-factoria:
I think Sowore was grossly uncivilized in that interview. He seemed hell bent on digressing from the main subject into personal attacks on Doyin Okupe. That was a waste of space and time that could have been channeled to more intelligent use. Many people are dying daily and we are all looking for a workable solution to the issue of Boko Haram. Wasn't the the interview about sharing knowledge about how this menace can be stopped? And all Sowore could do is to trivialize it and reduce the talking points by picking on Doyin Okupe. Sowore is so immature at 40!!!
It is not immaturity. It is Low IQ. He does not deserve to be in the same debate as Soyinka and Okupe. He is riffraff who should be at university learning. He cannot think beyond "corruption" when it comes to assessing the nation's challenges, showing his very low IQ and poor education.

1 Like

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by headtoto: 9:58am On May 09, 2013
The Sowore guy is a shame to his alma mata, the University of Lagos.

He thinks he should be celebrated at all times, because of his online blackmail blog.
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Rossikk(m): 9:59am On May 09, 2013
Ricky_Ross: I laugh at people that take sowore serious.
What is he doing to make Nigeria a better place?
All Sowore does it publish negative news about Nigeria day in, day out.
By the way, he is living in comfort in America, why not come back home and make the deference you are clamoring for?
Before I forget, sowore is not alone. Sowore is being sponsored by the same corrupt politicians he is condemning. Sowore is as corrupt as the politicians he accuse daily.
Come home? He won't come home till he perfects his fake American accent he's been working on.
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Rossikk(m): 10:03am On May 09, 2013
engineerd: mannn..... me ayam tired of Nigeria jor...anyways....the true question is this....Does our black skin make us innately backwards? Is it the melanin? chei....i cannot point to one black nation in Africa where ORDER & PROGRESS is the norm in the year of our LORD 2013!.....
Anyhow....The showore guy was absolutely correct when he said the current administration was completely clueless and incapable of running the country. Goodluck Jonathan is Nigeria's biggest mistake.....Anyone who says otherwise is either really dishonest or just simply re*tarded like retardeen Egbere worstluck umblerra Jonathan..... sighs....
Dummy. Name the African countries you have visited before reaching your slaveboy, inferiority complex - ridden conclusions. Dunce.
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by IleIfe2(m): 10:04am On May 09, 2013
Did anyone notice when the host went ballistic for no reason on Professor Soyinka? She was like "i also have a literature degree". WTF
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by chreldb(m): 10:31am On May 09, 2013
Ile-Ife:
Did anyone notice when the host went ballistic for no reason on Professor Soyinka? She was like "i also have a literature degree". WTF

^^^^^
Yes I also noticed it, infact I had to re-watch that clip (21:22-21:35). What I could gather was that she had to interrupt professor Soyinka due to time constraints and as a result of her degree in literature she is "going to hell" (metaphorically speaking). Meaning irrespective of the fact that she has utmost respect for the prof as a noble leurate and authority in her field of study, unfortunately she had to cut him short against her will because of time limitation or so it seems.

1 Like

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by StevenJay01(m): 10:37am On May 09, 2013
musiwa26: What africa root.. So you think africans dont dress well.? I will not be caugh dead looking like that. I know what it means to lead men older than my father at a young age. I have been a leader from childhood.

they are all wrong on the issue of boko haram.. And this is the insincerity i hate about nigeria. Nigerian pretend like they are blind.. they all know that the satellite pictures is the reason for boko haram. they are all scared to speak.

It is such a shame.. they are all coward..who are scared of the north.. You can see, how I give it to the igbos or north from behind.. I am not too scared to speak. People are going to like you or hate you for been honest.. Even if I am not be honest. people will still hate you. So why do you care what people think about you.

I honestly never have a sleepless night.. Saying Azikiwe plan the first coup and Killed Balewa, because he did. I never have have a sleepless night saying when igbo man tell you or another igbo something.You need to go out and check if it is morning really. because this is how igbo people are. So why will i be politically correct to please anyone. It is that hypocrisy that have brought nigeria back.

If igbos or north are going to like me, they are going to like me for my honesty and not hypocrisy.

You have not made any sense as far as I am concerned!!INCOHERENCY is your third name.I think I saw between your lines that you have a 'leader' from childhood;please I need to know what you lead
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Rossikk(m): 10:59am On May 09, 2013
head_to_to: The question is this. Did Sowore actually made any sense on Boko Haram apart from his weak attempt to malign Okupe with his un substantiated claims.
How can he make sense? What does he know about national and international geopolitics, about Development Economics, about socio/political evolution etc? Fact is you have to be well-read to make a significant contribution in a debate like that. The kid had no business being there. His brain has just ONE concept - 'corruption!' Anything else you mention is like speaking Greek to him.
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by ballabriggs: 11:05am On May 09, 2013
Okupe the sick fat ugly pig talks senselessly by comparing Nigeria in the 2000's with Ghana in the 1970's. Tells you how deluded these m0r0ns are.

What the fool fails to understand is that the environment we had in the 1980's is not the same as today. Globalisation has shaped the world both positively and negatively. The same way we benefit from trade in essential goods and services is the same way we incur costs through trade in illegal goods and war. The same way we benefit from the cultures of others we adopt is the same way we get threatened by the false and violent doctrines being spread around the world. Globalisation has been further accelerated with modern technology and communication tools. In the past I had to wait for months to send a message to Saudi Arabia, today I can send that same message in seconds. These things boost trade and partnership on the positive but boost war and violence on the negative. It is left for nations to decide and design processes and products to act as a safeguard to these threats and to benefit from the opportunities in this global world.

How do we guard against this as a nation? Simple, by putting our house in order, by building our institutions, by developing our people, by increasing awareness on the dangers that come through globalisation. Have we done this? Nigeria has been destroyed by criminals like Okupe Masquerading as leaders. The Police has not been structured or provided with systems to cope with the threats facing us in this global environment. They have been left to operate like "Ghana in 1970". They cannot even protect themselves. Twenty policemen killed in Nassarawa, twelve in Bayelsa, Police Barracks attacked, loads killed and the list goes on and on because these institutions have been ruined by corruption.

We cannot provide jobs for our ever growing population. Basic infrastructure is a problem, our schools are in a big mess, people are left to get the wrong education because we cannot get our priorities right. 150,000 barrels of crude oil being stolen daily even higher than crime ridding Mexico. We spend more time designing ways to steal and destroy this God given country.

Okupe is a thief, do not expect him to react comfortably when the word corruption is mentioned.

Sowore has been a union leader, building and strengthening relationships at UNILAG. What has Okupe contributed to this country apart from kiss asses to earn a living.

Sowore founded Sahara Reporters which has made Nigerians more aware of like criminals Okupe, so why will they be comfortable with it.

The idi0ts say "why not come home?" I laugh, the impact he has being abroad will never be the same if he was home, it is strategy. Gani Fawehinmi led protests and mobilised by marching on the streets. That was Gani in 1980's and 1990's, we are in 2000's. With the tools available to us today we can reach many more people than Gani reached without having to march on the streets and we will continue to use those tools to bring many more aware. To make many more free as it is an effective way of development.

3 Likes

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Dospix(m): 11:06am On May 09, 2013
nijanigga:
That's why I don't see Nigeria as country, she is imaginary,a charade of herself.
Your specialization online is to bash your country for no justifiable reason. I bet if you are put in such position you might do worse.
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Rossikk(m): 11:08am On May 09, 2013
ballabriggs: Okupe the sick fat ugly pig talks senselessly by comparing Nigeria in the 2000's with Ghana in the 1970's. Tells you how deluded these m0r0ns are.

What the fool fails to understand is that the environment we had in the 1980's is not the same as today. Globalisation has shaped the world both positively and negatively. The same way we benefit from trade in essential goods and services is the same way we incur costs through trade in illegal goods and war. The same way we benefit from the cultures of others we adopt is the same way we get threatened by the false and violent doctrines being spread around the world. Globalisation has been further accelerated wit modern technology and communication tools. I had to wait months to send a message to Saudi Arabia in the past, today I can send that same message in seconds. These things boost trade and partnership on the positive but boost war and violence on the negative. It is left for nations to decide how to guard against these threats and how to benefit from the opportunities presented.

How do we guard against this as a nation? Simple by putting our house in order, by building our institutions, by developing our people, by increasing awareness on the dangers that come through globalisation. Have we done this? Nigeria has been destroyed by criminals like Okupe Masquerading as leaders. The Police has not been structured or provided with systems to cope with the threats facing us in this global environment. They have been left to operate like "Ghana in 1970". They cannot even protect themselves. Twenty policemen killed in Nassarawa, twelve in Bayelsa, Police Barracks attacked, loads killed and the list goes on and on because these institutions have been ruined by corruption.

We cannot provide jobs for our ever growing population. Basic infrastructure is a problem, our schools are in a big mess, people are left to get the wrong education because we cannot get our priorities right. 150,000 barrels of crude oil being stolen daily even higher than crime ridding Mexico. We spend more time designing ways to steal and destroy this God given country.

Okupe is a thief, do not expect him to react comfortably when the word corruption is mentioned.

Sowore has been a union leader, building and strengthening relationships at UNILAG. What has Okupe contributed to this country apart from kiss asses to earn a living.

Sowore founded Sahara Reporters which has made Nigerians more aware of like criminals Okupe, so why will they be comfortable with it.

The idi0ts say "why not come home?" I laugh, the impact he has being abroad will never be the same if he was home, it is strategy. Gani Fawehinmi led protests and mobilised by marching on the streets. That was Gani in 1980's and 1990's, we are in 2000's. With the tools available to us today we can reach many more people than Gani reached without having to march on the streets and we will continue to use those tools to bring many more aware. To make many more free as it is an effective way of development.
Yawwwwnnnnnnnnnnn. Tell us when you catch the next flight to settle in Somalia or Chad. Then we'll believe you. I can't stand all these peeps that see all these 'terrible' things going on in this 'hellhole' country, yet keep their stinking backsides firmly glued to the country instead of emigrating to all these neighbouring countries that are doing 'so much better'. Compound idio.ts.
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by ballabriggs: 11:10am On May 09, 2013
Rossikk: Yawwwwnnnnnnnnnnn. Tell s when you catch the next flight to settle in Somala or Chad.

Mr man stick Okupe's nuts into your mouth and shut the hell up.

2 Likes

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Rossikk(m): 11:12am On May 09, 2013
ballabriggs:

Mr man stick Okupe's nuts into your mouth and shut the hell up.
Stick Sowore's bal.ls in your mouth and choke on them, LOSER.
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by ballabriggs: 11:16am On May 09, 2013
Rossikk: Yawwwwnnnnnnnnnnn. Tell us when you catch the next flight to settle in Somala or Chad. Then we'll believe you. I can't stand all these peeps that see all these 'terrible' things gong on in this 'hellhole' country, yet keep their stinking backsides firmly glued to the country instead of emigrating to all these neighbouring countries that are doing 'so much better'.

You can take Okupe and travel in your vehicle of mediocrity to Chad, it suits you, you are a low life who walks his socks off by kissing asses.

We are Nigerians, we do not deserve a Chadian life, we deserve better than we get at the moment, we will not let mediocre's like you set us back.

You can sit in the same vehicle with Okupe and continue to w@nk over Chad and Somalia, it is your level of thought, do not drag us into your mediocre life.

1 Like

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by mapet: 11:18am On May 09, 2013
I agree with you. But much more I think Okupe allowed Sowore to intimidate him by starting on the defensive. All the talk like accusing Sowore of talking bad about Nigeria was unnecessary. All he need to have done was to reign in on the positives that Jonathan government are doing to fight the Boko Haram menace, listing them in details....honestly he'll have simply floored Sowore.

You don't give someone like Fashola that opportunity and put him on the spot like that, Fashola would have taken Sowore to the cleaners. Okupe needed infallible stats for this argument.....

father ab: [size=20pt]DR OKUPE HAS SHOWN THAT HE IS IN HIS BEST WHEN FIRING ABUSES AT LAI MUHAMMED
BUT HE IS HIGHLY UNINTELLIGENT WHEN BROUGHT TO A HIGH-PROFILE PLATFORM WHERE BRAINS MEET[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Rossikk(m): 11:19am On May 09, 2013
ballabriggs:

You can take Okupe and travel in your vehicle of mediocrity to Chad, it suits you, you are a low life who walks his socks off by kissing asses.

We are Nigerians, we do not deserve a Chadian life, we deserve better than we get at the moment, we will not let mediocre's like you set us back.

You can sit in the same vehicle with Okupe and continue to w@nk over Chad and Somalia, it is your level of thought, we want better than that.
But Somalia and Chad are better than Nigeria, aren't they? I thought according to you and your miserable ilk, Nigeria is the worst country to live in on earth? Or have you changed your minds now? Dunces.
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by ballabriggs: 11:22am On May 09, 2013
Rossikk: But Somalia and Chad at better than Nigeria, arn't they? I thought according to you and your miserable ilk, Nigeria is the worst country to live on on earth? Or have you changed your mind now? Dunces.

And that is why you are an idi0t. You can continue mastorbating over failure while other nations bring out success stories, it is your life, who cares. That is the level you have set for yourself, you benchmark with failure.

However do not drag the entire nation into that your mediocre life, we deserve better. There are countries making tremendous progress and we want to compare with success and not failures like you.

3 Likes

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by DatNiggaAk(m): 11:25am On May 09, 2013
Dr Okupe politely told Omojuwa to shut up. He didn't yell at him. Omojuwa was attacking Okupe's person and digressing from the topic at hand. I personally agree with Okupe that the boko haram problem is one of religious ideology though poverty might play a role in the number of supporters they have but what he was pointing out was that even when Ghana was going through its darkest time, the people did not resort to taking up arms and murdering innocent people.

Poverty is widespread in Nigeria. Why does it have to be the Hausa/Fulani Muslims that started the boko haram insurgency and not the Yoruba Muslims? why is it that when you hear of suicide bombings worldwide, a muslim is 95% of the time involved in it? Baghdad, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Mali, Syria, Somalia, Tanzania, Kenya on the news and muslims are involved.

My advice to the Nigerian government would be to ask Putin how he has been able to keep the Chechnyan insurgency under control.
[/font]
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Rossikk(m): 11:29am On May 09, 2013
ballabriggs:

And that is why you are an idi0t. You can continue ma.sturbating over failure while other nations bring out success stories, it is your life, who cares.

However do not drag the entire nation into that your mediocre life, we deserve better. There are countries making tremendous progress and we want to compare with success and not failures like you.
You are the one mastu.rbating over failure. Your very life is about failure. Success is anathema to you. Anything in Nigeria that remotely suggests success is like a swear word to you. Your very existence is defined by misery and spite. You hate to see Nigerians in a positive mindset. Our happiness makes you frown. Makes you sick. This is why you will never identify with our progress. You are a foreigner who hates Nigeria. But we will keep making progress. We will maintain our position as one of the world's fastest growing economies, even as it continues to anger and irritate you that this nation, long hated by yourself, can actually make sustained, sustainable, visible steps toward development.
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by zumbigbo(m): 11:37am On May 09, 2013
Ballabriggs - u get sense well bros!

Just by looking at Okupe you can see how long his mouth has been nuzzling at the national trough.
His comments were even worse...vacuous re-hashing of the situation that a 12 year old could give. There was no insight, no government line on the reasons why they are reaching out to make peace with Boko Haram. No progressive discussion of alternative strategies to deal with the impasse...just ' we are dealing with ideological warriors' and labelling them 'traitors' because they dare to speak the truth. He thinks because he is in government that the media abroad need to fall in line like the brown envelope variety back home. His speech was so laboured it seemed as though he had an old generator running his vocal chords. Why does it seem that all these decrepit men in government have no fire, empathy or desire to constructively deal with the ills of the nation.

Sowore speaks for the souls of those that are dying in this undeclared war. There is no time to waste because other corpses are coming. Those of you that chide him now for his activism, will want to stand next to him when a oved one of yours is killed by the JTF or Boko.

2 Likes

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by ballabriggs: 11:40am On May 09, 2013
Rossikk: You are the one mastu.rbating over failure. Your very life is about failure. Success is anathema to you. Anything in Nigeria that remotely suggests success is like a swear word to you. Your very existence is defined by misery and spite. You hate to see Nigerians in a positive mindset. Our happiness makes you frown. Makes you sick. This is why you will never identify with our progress. You are a foreigner who hates Nigeria. But we will keep making progress. We will maintain our position as one of the world's fastest growing economies, even as it continues to anger and irritate you that this nation, long hated by yourself, can actually make sustained, sustainable, visible steps toward development.

Success to you is lies and propaganda because you are a paid wh0re, to me it is about humanity. It is about solving development challenges of humans and not fakes like you. Iraq, Libya and Sierra Leone's economy grew faster than Nigeria in the past year. Nigeria grew at 9% around the 1990's, however, it means nothing to me if the development challenges still remain. That is my focus, that is the training I received and so if you have a problem with it you can jump into a lagoon. The training you received is how to suck Okupe's nuts, carry on in your world, I have no problem, however do not drag us into it.
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Rossikk(m): 11:48am On May 09, 2013
ballabriggs:

Success to you is lies and propaganda because you are a paid wh0re, to me it is about humanity. It is about solving development challenges of humans and not fakes like you. Iraq, Libya and Sierra Leone's economy grew faster than Nigeria in the past year. Nigeria grew at 9% around the 1990's, however, it means nothing to me if the development challenges still remain. That is my focus, that is the training I received and so if you have a problem with it you can jump into a lagoon. The training you received is how to suck Okupe's nuts, carry on in your world, I have no problem, however do not drag us into it.
Nigerian economy grew at 9 percent when? The 1990s? People can you see the stark illiterate that you're dealing with? Biko, please show us your source and link to this outlandish, cocaine-fuelled claim of yours, or forever keep your piece as the know-nothing, miserable dullard you really are.
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by funnyx(m): 11:48am On May 09, 2013
ballabriggs:

Thank God we still have sensible people like you!
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Nobody: 11:51am On May 09, 2013
Rossikk: You're really a sick individual with a stinking inferiority complex.

Stinking brain dead Rossikky at his best. You are now moaning and whinning for what sake? You better stick to photography instead of making comment you know nothing about.

Cantankerous element.
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by rhazur(m): 11:56am On May 09, 2013
Stowie,Stowie.....................Stowie!!
Once upon a time, time time!!
The title of my story is "it all started since 1960"
Storyland would be back after this commercial break.
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by nijanigga: 11:59am On May 09, 2013
Dospix: Your specialization online is to bash your country for no justifiable reason. I bet if you are put in such position you might do worse.
You call it bash? I say the truth and nothing but the truth. Okupe a known ruthless thief lied openly,that's the man bashing Nigeria.
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by ballabriggs: 12:05pm On May 09, 2013
Rossikk: Nigerian economy grew at 9 percent when? The 1990s? People can you see the stark illiterate that you're dealing with? Biko, please show us your source and link to this outlandish, cocaine-fuelled claim of yours, or forever keep your piece as the know-nothing, miserable dullard you really are.

Data source for a brain dead like you, abeg park well. If I show you data will you even know how to interpret it? You better stick to what you know how to do best.
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by ballabriggs: 12:11pm On May 09, 2013
payless:

Stinking brain dead Rossikky at his best. You are now moaning and whinning for what sake? You better stick to photography instead of making comment you know nothing about.

Cantankerous element.

You see when you hear the idi0ts talk about Ghana in the 1970's, it tells you how deluded they are. Times have changed, the environment in the 1970's is not the same as today. There are new threats facing us in the globe and we must continue to adapt internally to ward off these threats. How can we adapt when they steal what is meant to build our safeguards?
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by sweetgala(m): 12:11pm On May 09, 2013
The fact Sowore was not well articulated should not distract Nigerians from the fact that we have rampant corruption which acts as a hindrance to security, economic growth, employment.
Yes the peoples attitudes to religion, tribe,honesty and hard work do affect our productivity.
Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 09, 2013
ballabriggs:

Data source for a brain dead like you, abeg park well. If I show you data will you even know how to interpret it? You better stick to what you know how to do best.

The Rossikky guy is a brain dead sinking man. He cannot back-up any of his claims with valid source or data. He likes making things up on this forum. Even when he gives you data or sources, they end up not fully backing up his claims. The guy is an intellectual fraud just as the administration he defends. Just leave him alone and let him keep spinning till he gets dizzy. Deceptive human beign he is.

1 Like

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 09, 2013
ballabriggs:

You see when you hear the idi0ts talk about Ghana in the 1970's, it tells you how deluded they are. Times have changed, the environment in the 1970's is not the same as today. There are new threats facing us in the globe and we must continue to adapt internally to ward off these threats. How can we adapt when they steal what is meant to build our safeguards?

Times have change and we have to also change with time (evolve). We need a new formular because the ones we have been using are not working. Imagine the same Rossikky guy celebrating the use of locomotive train in Nigeria when other countries faced these locomotive trains out many many years ago. Nigerians deserve better than those locomotive trains we have now. We used those trains in the 70s and 80s during military era. Nigeria should be in the top 5 countries in the world because we are blessed with many resources. Our mindset should not be to compete with Ghana, instead we should be aiming to go higher than South Africa. Rossikky guy is the number one mediocre on this forum. He likes to spin till he gets dizzy.

1 Like

Re: Okupe Clashes With Saharareporters Sowore On Aljazeera Show by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 09, 2013
Rossikk: His imperialist backers commanded him to wear those African neckwears so he doesn't look like the paid up traitor he is. His mates at Sahara 'reporters' all dress the exact same way.

How exactly is he backed by the imperialists?
This is just an honest question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From Abakaliki Flyover Underconstruction / Security Agents At The Bomb-Making Factories In Borno / Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers Who Struck In Maiduguri. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.