Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Wicked Boyfriend Post Picture Of His Girlfriend Sleeping Online - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wicked Boyfriend Post Picture Of His Girlfriend Sleeping Online (8838 Views)

Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wicked Boyfriend Post Picture Of His Girlfriend Sleeping Online by Creamish(f): 11:41am On May 09, 2013
D pixs were taken on 2 diff days . . *off topic*

@ OP . . imagine someone posted a pix of ur sister online . . . will u open up a thread for her here and post same pixs? just curious . .

Ur actually no different from the guy who posted his babe online. For her sake, im glad her identity is hidden. Some men are just plain dumb & shameless. If ur girl decides to abstain till marriage, problem. If she decides to have fun, problem. eish! undecided

1 Like

Re: Wicked Boyfriend Post Picture Of His Girlfriend Sleeping Online by dkingsman4real(m): 12:19pm On May 09, 2013
i did not see the picture
Re: Wicked Boyfriend Post Picture Of His Girlfriend Sleeping Online by fruityjojo(f): 1:31pm On May 09, 2013
Harbosede02: U guyz shuldn't blame d op,itz gurl u shuld blast!!they aren't married nau,and she has d gut 2 sleep nude in front d guy!!wtf!!and if they ask ha nw,she wud start saying trash lyk,i love im xo i felt i cud trust im..smh!
. Are u a Virgin'? If NO, do u hv in-tercourse with ur bf, husby fully dressed!? Or u do it under d cover of darkness nd heavy blankek!?
Re: Wicked Boyfriend Post Picture Of His Girlfriend Sleeping Online by ITbomb(m): 6:21pm On May 09, 2013
WHY AM I ALWAYS LATE. IF YOU HAVE THE VIDEO SEND AM TO ME
Re: Wicked Boyfriend Post Picture Of His Girlfriend Sleeping Online by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Answer me na! Na ur type dey use Pastor's blokos do toothbrush and den use d same mouth to chop holy communion
This paints a very disturbing picture. Imma puke.
Re: Wicked Boyfriend Post Picture Of His Girlfriend Sleeping Online by Idowuogbo(f): 7:28pm On May 09, 2013
fresh_dude: This paints a very disturbing picture. Imma puke.
U? *takas @ him* I'll catch u! angry angry
Re: Wicked Boyfriend Post Picture Of His Girlfriend Sleeping Online by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 09, 2013
meehhn I don miss the pix grin grin grin
Re: Wicked Boyfriend Post Picture Of His Girlfriend Sleeping Online by 190: 9:55pm On May 09, 2013
was she wearing pant angry
Re: Wicked Boyfriend Post Picture Of His Girlfriend Sleeping Online by Joeblis(m): 10:55pm On May 09, 2013
190: was she wearing pant angry
sorry for ya miss beter luck next time
Re: Wicked Boyfriend Post Picture Of His Girlfriend Sleeping Online by Shugamania(f): 11:02pm On May 09, 2013

grin

Sorry!
Re: Wicked Boyfriend Post Picture Of His Girlfriend Sleeping Online by sakaguchi(m): 11:48pm On May 09, 2013
Just google it, use key words from what the OP pasted...all this nairaland OP these days are copy and paste OP, nothing added to the stolen piece from the web and he didn't show a link...so sad.
So sad...too that all our bloggers have nothing important to put up but this crap...so sad
Re: Wicked Boyfriend Post Picture Of His Girlfriend Sleeping Online by badmeat(m): 5:52am On May 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Oh STFU! Blast d gal for yanshing her bofy? Holy Mary! Answer me na! Na ur type dey use Pastor's blokos do toothbrush and den use d same mouth to chop holy communion.msteeew! She-Malu!
I don diecheesy
Re: Wicked Boyfriend Post Picture Of His Girlfriend Sleeping Online by badmeat(m): 5:55am On May 10, 2013
adaobi123: meehhn I don miss the pix grin grin grin
me too vsad
Re: Wicked Boyfriend Post Picture Of His Girlfriend Sleeping Online by Creamish(f): 8:04am On May 10, 2013

sadly . . no . .
Re: Wicked Boyfriend Post Picture Of His Girlfriend Sleeping Online by 190: 8:35am On May 10, 2013
Creamish:

sadly . . no . .

Wow
Re: Wicked Boyfriend Post Picture Of His Girlfriend Sleeping Online by praisesinger: 9:18am On May 10, 2013
CORDROSS: Where is the picture that was posted
no pix no coment!
Re: Wicked Boyfriend Post Picture Of His Girlfriend Sleeping Online by praisesinger: 9:31am On May 10, 2013
kenyattamoore: Is she really sleeping? Seems like she is smiling in the second pic .
she has a great body though kiss
i wan see this picture. wher is it?
Re: Wicked Boyfriend Post Picture Of His Girlfriend Sleeping Online by rully2: 11:45am On May 10, 2013
I no kuku see any pic
Re: Wicked Boyfriend Post Picture Of His Girlfriend Sleeping Online by classicmusic: 1:31pm On May 10, 2013
kenyattamoore: Is she really sleeping? Seems like she is smiling in the second pic .
she has a great body though kiss
hmmmmmm kenyatta
Re: Wicked Boyfriend Post Picture Of His Girlfriend Sleeping Online by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 10, 2013
this is what am talking about! i wish my gf has this kinda a/s/s, plz post the video, if u r reading this, i still love u baby!
Re: Wicked Boyfriend Post Picture Of His Girlfriend Sleeping Online by sexsinners(m): 4:08pm On May 10, 2013
Why do Boys in Nigeria behave as if ,they have no morals or conscious.I am seeing too much of this in nigeria. The devil lives strong and well in nigeria ,Please start repenting and praying for nigeria to seek light and show morals.
Re: Wicked Boyfriend Post Picture Of His Girlfriend Sleeping Online by Kslib(m): 9:02pm On May 10, 2013
I wanted to start crying when i couldn't view the pix but i remembered i have a very good friend called "Google".. I just spoke to him and he didn't disappoint as usual... Kai,dat girl get body ooohhh...
Re: Wicked Boyfriend Post Picture Of His Girlfriend Sleeping Online by ITbomb(m): 9:34pm On May 10, 2013
Kslib: I wanted to start crying when i couldn't view the pix but i remembered i have a very good friend called "Google".. I just spoke to him and he didn't disappoint as usual... Kai,dat girl get body ooohhh...
Glory be to google.
I luv that asz
Re: Wicked Boyfriend Post Picture Of His Girlfriend Sleeping Online by penzino(m): 11:22pm On May 10, 2013
Abeg wia d pix?
Re: Wicked Boyfriend Post Picture Of His Girlfriend Sleeping Online by penzino(m): 11:26pm On May 10, 2013
rully2:
I no kuku see any pic
dmhanmation./2013/05/09/wicked-boyfriend-shares-naked-pictures-of-his-girlfriend-sleeping-online/
Re: Wicked Boyfriend Post Picture Of His Girlfriend Sleeping Online by Feranmicharles(m): 4:03am On May 11, 2013
Feranmicharles
Re: Wicked Boyfriend Post Picture Of His Girlfriend Sleeping Online by akanbiolawale(m): 8:11am On May 12, 2013
Tanks 2 google,d guy just want make we see wetin him dey njoy ni. Lolz
Thanks 2 JAH ha face no show,nah dere she 4 see HELL.

(1) (2) (Reply)

90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic] / How To Make A Girl Squirt / Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.