Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,915 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? (1739 Views)

Photo: Ladies What Would You Do If Your Husband Or bf Force You To Wear This? / Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material / I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by Princeparix(m): 6:58pm On May 09, 2013
sweet-tease:

shocked Don't enter dat river
y shouldnt i?__ok---which river do you prefer i fall into? wink wink
Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by sweettease(f): 9:37pm On May 09, 2013
Princeparix: y shouldnt i?__ok---which river do you prefer i fall into? wink wink
Just dis once... Don't jump into any river cool
Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by Princeparix(m): 11:01pm On May 09, 2013
sweet-tease:

Just dis once... Don't jump into any river cool
but can i stand by the river bank?
Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by dmcdad: 11:16pm On May 09, 2013
Princeparix: The law of infidelity states that the rate of men cheating is directly proportional to the rate of women cheating-giving that situation remains constant
Hmmm... Charles' law
Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by sweettease(f): 4:40am On May 10, 2013
Princeparix: but can i stand by the river bank?
kk! just don't play with the water
Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by Princeparix(m): 7:00am On May 10, 2013
sweet-tease:

kk! just don't play with the water
nah--whats exploring without playing
Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by sweettease(f): 8:36am On May 10, 2013
Princeparix: nah--whats exploring without playing
Why play wen you know you won't explore anyway
Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by Princeparix(m): 10:01am On May 10, 2013
sweet-tease:

Why play wen you know you won't explore anyway
thats y i took ur advice not to jump>but still wanna play and explore
Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by sweettease(f): 10:03am On May 10, 2013
^^^okk, play all you want
Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by Princeparix(m): 10:29am On May 10, 2013
sweet-tease:
^^^okk, play all you want
lwkm>first time a lady is asking me to play on without considering that some of her likes might jump into d river not knowing that am playing
Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by sweettease(f): 10:32am On May 10, 2013
^^^#rolling her eyes# tongue
Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by Princeparix(m): 10:36am On May 10, 2013
sweet-tease:
^^^#rolling her eyes# tongue
shuld i continue?
Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by sweettease(f): 10:39am On May 10, 2013
Princeparix: shuld i continue?
No embarassed
Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by Princeparix(m): 10:41am On May 10, 2013
^^lwkm o
Re: Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? by Nobody: 11:44am On May 10, 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am In Love With A Nairalander / She Forgot That Yesterday Was My Birthday / Yet No One Can Describe It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.