Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? (41137 Views)

I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / I Don’t Know Who Got Me Pregnant – My Husband Or My Boyfriend? / "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by llullipup: 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2012
i got this from one of this site

People should not judge me but help me understand what I’ve gotten myself into and how to come out of these complications. Pls I can’t disclose my name for obvious reasons.

Let me just go straight to the point. I’m a good wife to my husband and he loves me too. We are both sex freaks, sometimes we even make love in the kitchen while am cooking since we live alone. That’s how sweet our marriage was. But not any more.

Over four years into our union no “evidence” and pressures from my family and his were getting unbearable so I took to a colleague’s advice. I started dating a young guy but this guy always insist on using condom on me, claiming he can only have direct sex with a woman that is ready to get pregnant for him.

I told him I was ready and we started doing skin-to-skin for about three (3) months before my husband finally called me one weekend. Meanwhile, I didn’t know my colleague has told this my boyfriend some things about my personal life, especially my husband’s “inability” to impregnate me.

Back to my husband: he called me and said he was ready for us to go see a doctor so we could know what is wrong as I had earlier suggested. I was happy because it would help us get medical help if something was actually wrong with either of us.

But I got much more than I bargained for when the doctor came back with the results of the tests that were carried out on us. He said my husband and I are perfectly ok and even congratulated my husband. Congratulation for what? I asked the doctor.

He said my husband has done it, I was already six weeks pregnant! I was filled with joy and my husband too. We celebrated the good news with several rounds of passionate sex when we got home that day. I’m now five months heavy.

I’ve stopped seeing my boyfriend and also resigned from work. Somehow my colleague told this guy I was pregnant and he came looking for me in our house. He said I ran away with his pregnancy, bla bla bla, saying I should do the honourable thing and give him his baby after the baby is delivered. Since that day, I’ve not been myself.

He now calls me almost every afternoon to ask how my baby is doing and other rubbish. My husband is beginning to suspect that something is bothering me but I’ve been taking care of his side. However, my BIG problem is this guy. I don’t think he’s the owner of my pregnancy.

After all, the doctor said nothing is wrong with my husband and I believe my husband actually got me pregnant but I can’t tell him about this guy, it will destroy our marriage.

I need people’s advise on how to handle this guy once and for all.

Please help me!!!!

http://www.naijapicks.com/2012/10/i-dont-know-who-got-me-pregnant-my.html

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by llullipup: 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2012
i think is the boyfriend that owns the baby
Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by greedie1(f): 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2012
I know the baby belongs to the boyfriend and i also know she ll try to pass it off as the husband's...

Why do i get the vibe dat what she really want is advice on how to silence the boyfriend? And the so calle boyfriend may resort to blackmail to extort money etc from her?... What kind of a sugar boy would want to be acknowledged as the father of a child born out of an adulterous affair? If he were so responsible, why did he sleep wit another man's wife?

To think she thought she could keep the pregnancy a secret from her colleague and boyfriend is hilarious. I think she is in a deep poo, more dan she realise

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by acidtalk: 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2012
I AM THE BOYFRIEND and yes! That's my baby she is carrying.

Seriously, I forsee men returning to the days of their fathers when they used thunderbolts (Magun) on their wives to tame her.

Women are becoming too promiscious these days.

Not a single iota of shame on woman dignity in them. They feel it is now in vogue to fling their legs apart for men no matter his age or status.

Who will ever believe that a whole acidtalk will be the one running and hiding from pekus? I had to lie to at least 4 girls that I am leaving town for the break just because I want to go celibate and repent. Yet the phone won't stop buzzing because they don't believe me.

Gone are those days when we spend months trying to get a girl to say yes not to talk of to get her laid.

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by persistenc(m): 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2012
I laff in aluu grin cheesy , I tot dis kinda stuff happens only in nollywood.give birth 2d baby and divide amongst dem ASHAWO,dats wat happens 2 p.unkheads dt don't understand d values of marriage

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by mumumugu(m): 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2012
Wait til d child is born and then do a DNA

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2012
The baby have to be delivered first, then a test carried out to know the real owner of the baby.

Till then, try your best to handle your boyfriend maturely. It is not a bad idea if you tell your husband what transpired at his back. That's how wise women behave.

But come to think of it, my mother use to say that every woman knows who impregnanted her.
Maybe she was wrong afterall or maybe she was not bearing you in mind.

Goodluck though.
Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by ednut1(m): 5:27pm On Oct 26, 2012
wen are d marketers releasing dis film

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2012
I hate it when people ask silly questions about themselves and what concerns them... Nairalanders are not you Imagine the silly question "I don't know who got me Pregnant?" are you juvenile or what did you spread ur legs open for us?? Honestly, Topics like this should be sent to the recycle bin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by lolaluv1(f): 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2012
You made your bed, lie in it. Then wake up and smell the coffee....

Who was there when you started your extramarital affair?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by slimchi2k2(m): 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2012
super-story
Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by jhydebaba(m): 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2012
acidtalk:
Seriously, I forsee men returning to the days of their fathers when they used thunderbolts (Magun) on their wives to tame her.
shocked
Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2012
DNA will prove paternity, but whatever happens, never ever tell your husband this story. Whether the kid is his or not is non-negotiable. Any cassava planted in my farm is my cassava. If the 'boy' is stubborn and wants to ruin your happiness, contact me privately with his coordinates, I will have some one go 'talk to him' privately. I am sure you wont be bothered anymore for ever.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by fairygeh(f): 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2012
How are we supposed to know who got her pregnant,did we f*** you? Cos dis questn is kinda senseless,she should be in the position to know who scored between her hubby and the boify,i wonder what she wud do abt it now,SMH for some women though,
Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by honeric01(m): 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2012
Billyonaire: DNA will prove paternity, but whatever happens, never ever tell your husband this story. Whether the kid is his or not is non-negotiable. Any cassava planted in my farm is my cassava. If the 'boy' is stubborn and wants to ruin your happiness, contact me privately with his coordinates, I will have some one go 'talk to him' privately. I am sure you wont be bothered anymore for ever.

embarassed embarassed sad
Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by azpekuliar: 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2012
mumumugu: Wait til d child is born and then do a DNA

Hm. Those paternity tests do not come cheap. Friggin expensive!
Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2012
The annoying thing abt all these stupid stories is that they only come for advice after the deed has been done. When you were knackin ur bf akpako on ur matrimonial bed in ur husband's house u no involve us ooo...Na now when u don carry illegal bele u cme dey tell us...Abeg joor. Anyway me I dnt send as long as she give me akpako married or unmarried I go knack am.
Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by Jotonio(f): 9:41pm On Oct 26, 2012
Wheeeeeeew!
Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2012
This kind story for this sallah day? Abegi make I chop my sallah meat joor! Madam,make you carry your wahala alone.wetin I wan talk sef? Na me send you make you go they fucck another man? Mtscheeew!
Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by Truckpusher(m): 10:20pm On Oct 26, 2012
llullipup: i got this from one of this site

People should not judge me but help me understand what I’ve gotten myself into and how to come out of these complications. Pls I can’t disclose my name for obvious reasons.

Let me just go straight to the point. I’m a good wife to my husband and he loves me too. We are both sex freaks, sometimes we even make love in the kitchen while am cooking since we live alone. That’s how sweet our marriage was. But not any more.

Over four years into our union no “evidence” and pressures from my family and his were getting unbearable so I took to a colleague’s advice. I started dating a young guy but this guy always insist on using condom on me, claiming he can only have direct sex with a woman that is ready to get pregnant for him.

I told him I was ready and we started doing skin-to-skin for about three (3) months before my husband finally called me one weekend. Meanwhile, I didn’t know my colleague has told this my boyfriend some things about my personal life, especially my husband’s “inability” to impregnate me.

Back to my husband: he called me and said he was ready for us to go see a doctor so we could know what is wrong as I had earlier suggested. I was happy because it would help us get medical help if something was actually wrong with either of us.

But I got much more than I bargained for when the doctor came back with the results of the tests that were carried out on us. He said my husband and I are perfectly ok and even congratulated my husband. Congratulation for what? I asked the doctor.

He said my husband has done it, I was already six weeks pregnant! I was filled with joy and my husband too. We celebrated the good news with several rounds of passionate sex when we got home that day. I’m now five months heavy.

I’ve stopped seeing my boyfriend and also resigned from work. Somehow my colleague told this guy I was pregnant and he came looking for me in our house. He said I ran away with his pregnancy, bla bla bla, saying I should do the honourable thing and give him his baby after the baby is delivered. Since that day, I’ve not been myself.

He now calls me almost every afternoon to ask how my baby is doing and other rubbish. My husband is beginning to suspect that something is bothering me but I’ve been taking care of his side. However, my BIG problem is this guy. I don’t think he’s the owner of my pregnancy.

After all, the doctor said nothing is wrong with my husband and I believe my husband actually got me pregnant but I can’t tell him about this guy, it will destroy our marriage.

I need people’s advise on how to handle this guy once and for all.

Please help me!!!!

http://www.naijapicks.com/2012/10/i-dont-know-who-got-me-pregnant-my.html
This guy is blackmailing you ,and blackmailers don't stop until they get a tougher message.So, if you ask for my own opinion,i would say take care of this idiot,abort the baby;because ur not sure who's the biological father and remain a happily married woman. If you don't abort this pregnancy and some kind of paternity issues comes up tomorrow then there would be no point on acting on the first suggestion because you would have done away with the potential biological father of your child and still find yourself in a messy scandalous situation and you know the meaning of that in Nigeria especially with your husband's family and your own family reputation at stake.I know somehow you would want to take a paternity test all by yourself ,but it's a trap because i'm dead sure that no reasonable woman would suggest a paternity test for her hubby unless he's a joke.Follow my advice,take care of the unfortunate lover,abort the baby ,keep everything to yourself, die with that secret and ask God for forgiveness....BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THERE ARE ALWAYS CONSEQUENCES FOR EVERY ACTION BUT SOMETHING WORTH DOING MUST BE DONE AND DONE RIGHT.
Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 26, 2012
Billyonaire: DNA will prove paternity, but whatever happens, never ever tell your husband this story. Whether the kid is his or not is non-negotiable. Any cassava planted in my farm is my cassava. If the 'boy' is stubborn and wants to ruin your happiness, contact me privately with his coordinates, I will have some one go 'talk to him' privately. I am sure you wont be bothered anymore for ever.

If She doesn't confess to her husband about the circumstances surrounding the birth of the child her entire living life,she dies a sinner and go to hell. That's is true from my Christian perspectives.
Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 26, 2012
@truckpusher,

Is it not wise you use the right word on the OP?
It is better you advised thus, kill the baby than abort the baby.

Abort is only a medical procedure for killing the foetus.

Now I can see how you held life in sanctity. You must come from ALUU.
Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by tpia5: 1:40am On Oct 27, 2012
Repeat thread.
Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2012
1. Did u enjoy the guy?
2. Check the timing pre-six months.
3. Relocate and change your mobile address
4. Ignore the calls even from husband and carry your cross.
5. Pray you complete the trimesters, have your baby and satisfy the wicked society.
6. Try and see if your boyfriend can make love to you in spite of being heavy, if he does then .......
7. The first three months are key... You need good screwing.
Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by yuzedo: 11:35am On Jul 18, 2013
My fellow billion man have kii meeeeee dis morning oooo!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
But seriously bros, this might be fiction but your comment (in)directly endorses this woman's conscienceless and immoral behavior. Adultery? Cover-ups? Any woman who has no scruples as to doke someone outside marriage is to be condemned and the very act is to be abhorred by all rational people. Abeg let's not get lost.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by yuzedo: 11:42am On Jul 18, 2013
serinavagz: I'm Alicia from Orlando Fl USA, i want to use this medium to testify of how i got back my husband. After 4 years in relationship with my husband with 3 kids, he suddenly started going out with other ladies and coming home late, most atimes drunk and each time i confront him about this it turns out to be fight, he even threatened to divorce me severally, I was emotionally devastated because i wasnt sure of what to do to make him love me again, I tried all i could to make him love me again but all proved abortive until i saw a post on the internet on how a spell caster Dr. Ikedi helps people restore back their broken relationship/marriage at first i doubted this but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this spell caster via email he helped me cast a re-union spell and within 5hours my husband came to me apologising and today we are happily together again. Contact this great spell caster on your marriage and relationship problems at ikedispiritualtemple@gmail.com Goodluck
LMFAOO!! What the f..uck is this shit?! BOYS REFUSE TO QUIT! Haha! Can you cast spell to give yourself brain? Ode! undecided
Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by chineloSA(f): 12:29am On Nov 08, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin Woman, smh
Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:46am On Nov 08, 2013
Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by 2old4that(m): 7:54am On Nov 08, 2013
Hm...
Women are bundles of dread secrets! Walahi.
Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by ruffhandu: 8:28am On Nov 08, 2013
Women sha. I have been praying to God to give me a wife.
@ topic
The best thing she should do is to REPENT from her sins, CONFESS to her husband and be ready to face the CONSEQUENCES. Later, go for a paternity test. E don happen be say e don happen. Women are always prone to the machinations of the evil one. God give me the grace to live with one I pray.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos / "You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" / Girls, Keep Your Virginity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.