Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Competition - How Do You Handle It ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Competition - How Do You Handle It ? (885 Views)

How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? / Ultimatum In Relationship; How Do You Handle It? / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Competition - How Do You Handle It ? by MVuchy(m): 12:52pm On May 21, 2008
Let's say you're out at a bar with your new
date(attractive babe) and, some guys are trying to make eye contact or say
something to her. Fortunately for them you excuse yourself to use the boy's
room, and when you get back, there are TWO big,
handsome guys talking to your date, and she's
laughing hysterically at what they're saying.

What would you do in this situation? and turn
this around to make you look more confident in her
eyes.? ? ?
Re: Competition - How Do You Handle It ? by bridget007(f): 1:43am On May 22, 2008
Aws a woman, a guy who just comes back confidently and joins the conversation, winks sexily at me and then changes the topic is a god! shows he loves me and is unthreatebned, confident in his own sexuality
Re: Competition - How Do You Handle It ? by HRhotness(f): 1:48am On May 22, 2008
a guy who is confident enough to join in the conversation and take control of the situation
Re: Competition - How Do You Handle It ? by RampantT(f): 2:38am On May 22, 2008
If this is a true story and it happened in Nigeria, it'll be hard to believe.

Handsome man? shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Competition - How Do You Handle It ? by ikamefa(f): 2:46am On May 22, 2008
@ topic i kind of understand where you are coming from grin

though you might be boiling inside " grin " cheesy cheesy

put on your game face , intro your selves to the guys ,join in the convo ( here is where your savoir faire and smooth swagger should be on point)

its all about shifting her attention from them right back to you wink wink

in this kind of situation confidence is oh soooo sexy! grin
Re: Competition - How Do You Handle It ? by Nobody: 2:55am On May 22, 2008
Rampant you're not serious  grin

@ topic
They've said it all.
Re: Competition - How Do You Handle It ? by WebMonk(m): 8:56am On May 22, 2008
that, was, wonderful!!! (especially the fact only ladies answered the question) cheesy
Re: Competition - How Do You Handle It ? by tngtech(m): 9:16am On May 22, 2008
WebMonk:

that, was, wonderful!!! (especially the fact only ladies answered the question) cheesy

correct
Re: Competition - How Do You Handle It ? by Xiomarra: 9:44am On May 22, 2008
Don't have any competition.  I am in a class of my own.

I would join the conversation and carry on like nothing happened.  The girl is just having a good time and why should I be bothered by that? Sorry, not so insecure. I am sure if she wants anyone of them in her bed for the night she can jolly well carry on. Frankly, that is her business.

Even if she were my wife. So what?
Re: Competition - How Do You Handle It ? by zheroes(m): 1:08pm On May 22, 2008
i handle it the way it comes.
your scenario is almost impossible in naija if ever, everybody wants to be very careful, most guys are wary approaching a girl when they know she is with another guy(s).i remember a friends party i and my ex went for , some prominent footballers were there, yes they were winking at my girlfriend, but they never did what you described. you really have to believe in yourself because sometimes you can meet a stiffer competition, you may not be the best but can be among the best.

put on your game face , intro your selves to the guys ,join in the convo ( here is where your savoir faire and smooth swagger should be on point)

its all about shifting her attention from them right back to you

in this kind of situation confidence is oh soooo sexy!

this makes a lot of sense, and can be done when you believe in your game, knowing that if she goes you will get someone better. very few naija guys can can do this, very well depends on the guys level of exposure.
Re: Competition - How Do You Handle It ? by zheroes(m): 1:18pm On May 22, 2008
talking about competition!!!

i have seen two guys fight over a LovePeddler in a club, sounds crazy, its about proving superiority and about who is the man and who is the boy, it didnt need to get to that, but the chick was HOTTTTTTTT like peppered chicken, how much more your girlfriend or a new date? takes great maturity and confidence.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy 4 A Funky Lady In Abuja / Legendary / Miami Residents Are Most Attractive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.