Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 (36602 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / Which Business Can A Student Start With 20k That Is Less Time Consuming / Which Good Business Can A Student Start With N25,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by haryola(m): 7:04pm On May 10, 2013
Can't believe some guys want to dupe the helpless guy"...he needs serious help and not stupid advise
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by alphaconde(m): 7:05pm On May 10, 2013
Start buying and selling used fones. Buy 2 or 3 with that money and hold dem in ur hands pple will ask u... Are u selling those fones. Say yes
U will do well. A friend of mine did well with that..

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Bestlyf: 7:05pm On May 10, 2013
neksummi: You can try this. It may turn out to be what you've been looking for all the while.

http://somuchfree..com/2013/05/quick-smart-programme-earnings-proof.html

I'll be here to guide you all through. See what I'm doing with people like you:

https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all/22
I'm really interested in how you get to make this biz work on the internet. I just got an idea from your blog as one who is presently in possesion of the Resources Cert.
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Rossikk(m): 7:07pm On May 10, 2013
nijanigga:
Nigerian mentality, consume consume consume,can't produce anything tangible than corruption
Go fuc.k yourself, ignorant idio.t.

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by bbulldog(m): 7:11pm On May 10, 2013
You can start gold business with it
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by toluxa1(m): 7:15pm On May 10, 2013
These are the things I do:

Importation
Agriculture (Buying and selling of some specific cash crops- though seasonal but highly profitable).

My contact below if you need anything or you can ask here.
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by neksummi(m): 7:15pm On May 10, 2013
Bestlyf: I'm really interested in how you get to make this biz work on the internet. I just got an idea from your blog as one who is presently in possesion of the Resources Cert.

You can reach me on phone if you want to discus it with me.
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by manee2(m): 7:16pm On May 10, 2013
two mins digital passport, datz de best... Try it!
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by 2scorehigh(m): 7:19pm On May 10, 2013
You can start blogging because blogging is dirty cheap. In fact, if you choose blogger or platform, then I'll tell you that the startup price is free.

Yes. Once you have your blog running, you should also start thinking of the different strategies through which you can monetize the blog.

The only challenge you are surely going to face is that for you to build serious traffic which you will convert into money, you must be prepared to add content regularly to your blog.

That means that you must be ready to carefully select a niche where you are quite experienced in and you have a lot of things to talk about or a niche where you have the passion.

Don't expect your blog to become an instant hit because succesful blogging involves a combination of serious hardwork, dedication, persistence and...luck.
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Ifecoded(m): 7:21pm On May 10, 2013
shegsrules: As student if ur stayin offcampus or on campus wit nough guys armd by 10k condom n b selling at 70 naira per 1 or 50 nairai u go hammer in less dan 2 weeks especially dis raining season since conji go plenty
different pple wif diff mentality, diff. Pple lyk diff. Clothes in Awolowo hall. U fit dey sell garri wif kuli wey get pepper wella

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by honeric01(m): 7:23pm On May 10, 2013
san4real05: If you can buy printer(3 in 1 printers, hp, now goes for #8000) and be printing for students, especially the final year students @ a lower rate when compare to does who are doing it fully as a business. This will give you high rate on return if you doing it in the hostel............... you can print black and white, coloured and scanned as well with the printer....................... wishing you best of luck

bad advise, ink is very expensive for these kinda printers (3500), you won't even print up to 200 pages before you start getting 'catridge empty' message from your printer.
I repeat again, this is wrong.

Btw, a good 3-1 printer starts from 10k

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by jkingx(m): 7:27pm On May 10, 2013
Buy text books and handout. Concentrate on your studies and graduate well; whether you are in secondary school or higher institution. It's the best investment you can put your money into.
I'm not discouraging creativity or enterprise but I if N10k is what u have, chances are that yo are going through enough stuff as it may be and you may not want to add more. Business at every level come with plenty of stress.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 10, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
Any ideas
Please help out!
The only thing I can think of is just recharge cards which have peanut gains and online betting which I really don't have any idea about

My online advice to you....Stay the hell away from any form of betting,online,offline,all baba ijebu or mama ijebu.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by picki(f): 7:34pm On May 10, 2013
If you live within the hostel with frequent electricity, you may consider selling toast bread and sandwiches. You could get a good toaster for less than 7k. Students could pass by your room to grab one or two.

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by kevoh(m): 7:34pm On May 10, 2013
First thing you need is humility and it costs nothing.
Secondly,get a cooler and stock it with soft drinks,pure water and ice blocks to keep it cool always. You can sell meatpie,eggroll and gala alongside. Everything I've mentioned won't cost up to 10k.
Tell you coursemates to buy lunch from you always jokingly but be serious when saying it. After lecture, go to your sales stand and start selling. You should start making profits soon enough.
Don't forget to make time for yourself to study.

6 Likes

Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Barayeks(m): 7:38pm On May 10, 2013
Bros you cant start anything reasonable with 10k.. its wiser to study hard and come out with a good grade so you can have a chance of getting a good job ... but if you really want to go into biz with 10k here r some ideas
1) hawking gala or lacasera
2) okrika sales
3) recharge card sales

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by tolex34(m): 7:39pm On May 10, 2013
alpha conde: Start buying and selling used fones. Buy 2 or 3 with that money and hold dem in ur hands pple will ask u... Are u selling those fones. Say yes
U will do well. A friend of mine did well with that..
shey na torch light?

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by ejihand1(m): 7:41pm On May 10, 2013
Hormoniyi: i am interested in dat importation@an agency.dis is my email ejiakanwaeze@yahoo.com
[left][/left]
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by kilimanjaro(m): 7:43pm On May 10, 2013
Start selling umbrella. Hawking it would be a good idea. I bet u will make your money in a month considering this season.
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by kevoh(m): 7:44pm On May 10, 2013
Another biz idea:
I believe you are a smart student. You can offer to help other (lazy)students in doing assignments that involves research for a token fee or other school related stuffs that students especially ladies will not do. Guess your phone is internet enabled.
Cost involved : 0 Naira

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by iriowuro: 7:48pm On May 10, 2013
A.N Agency:
Importation on a small scale.I will assist you if you wish.

A.N. Agency, pls i.m intrested in d importation business. ow can u help? E-mail :- nty3ie@yahoo.ie.
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by ClemAmaweh(m): 7:54pm On May 10, 2013
Bags of Sachet(pure) water
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by ibkgab001: 8:01pm On May 10, 2013
And if that printer should bring a slight fault he would spend more than 15k to fix it ...
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by baby124: 8:18pm On May 10, 2013
hmmm 10k. You are better off being a sales man for alabukun. If you are a student, you can sell recharge card on campus. Or buy clipper and be cutting hair. wink
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by iriowuro: 8:20pm On May 10, 2013
toluxa1: These are the things I do:

Importation
Agriculture (Buying and selling of some specific cash crops- though seasonal but highly profitable).

My contact below if you need anything or you can ask here.

toluxa1 - i'm intrested can u pls help?
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by tellwisdom: 8:22pm On May 10, 2013
Guy, go and drink beer with your money sad

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 10, 2013
A.N Agency:
You are a thief, must you people sell every little thing you know. If you sincerely wanted to help, you would have directed him to the import thread instead you are hoping to charge him 5k and get him to import stuff of 3k or less. You are very wicked. I can't believe despite that thread, people like you still prowl here.

@op, you are a very lazy person and will most likely end up achieving nothing with that money. If you really wanted help, you would have read through most of the topics in business section and you most certainly would have found a lot of information and learnt a lot instead you chose to expose yourself to worthless wolves who are not practising what they teach.

5 Likes

Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by OCTAVO: 8:25pm On May 10, 2013
It's amazing that no body talked about selling
kuli-kuli & garri.
Op, it's really a fast business with high turn over.
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Laptopbiz(m): 8:27pm On May 10, 2013
OP.... Alot nigerians have this kinda problems.. What to do with the little capital the have... Now no matter what advise lies up there... Without a clear study of what ur present environment needs, u can't step up to the next level... Try to study what ur environment needs... When my friends where talking of importing mini laptops... I did'nt went that way...rather i notice, now in ma area, ladis lov the new rubber sandals... Starting with just 10k, i order 25 pieces at $1.56 each, dats aproximately #200 ... I got my products n 7days n sel it at just #350... U c... When my friends we busi loking for who do buy mini.tops... Ladies continue asking me 4more stocks... And my next order went at 80piece n al da way... Da market price 4dz same sandals z 500naira above @market price... God helped me becuz i saw whats hot..... So if u might consider...importation... Click the website n my signature... MY PHONE NUMBER IS AT THE WEBSITE...thanx
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by largeman4u(m): 8:29pm On May 10, 2013
you also try out okirika (2nd hand cloth ) or kerosene business in the hostel.... but the rule to succeed is you have to put God 1st
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Chartey(m): 8:33pm On May 10, 2013
A.N Agency:
Let's talk pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CBN Releases Cash, Orders Banks To Operate On Saturdays And Sundays / Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals / How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.