Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 (36582 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / Which Business Can A Student Start With 20k That Is Less Time Consuming / Which Good Business Can A Student Start With N25,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:33pm On May 10, 2013
slap1: Cold water starch, if you're in school. But at home, you may start a little poultry. GOODLUCK!

The shops around sell cold water starch and poultry is good for the long term anyways....
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by PHIPEX(m): 8:40pm On May 10, 2013
san4real05: If you can buy printer(3 in 1 printers, hp, now goes for #8000) and be printing for students, especially the final year students @ a lower rate when compare to does who are doing it fully as a business. This will give you high rate on return if you doing it in the hostel............... you can print black and white, coloured and scanned as well with the printer....................... wishing you best of luck

I did exactly this and it was goldmine. @ OP, if you have a Laptop take up this business, learn how to use refill ink in your printer and you'll depend on no one again till you graduate.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by johnstar(m): 8:47pm On May 10, 2013
Nosa-Henry:
N10,000 what. Please face your studies
anaye, u knw weda na him dey pay him school fees, una go juz dey form kidmen

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by maxibrainz: 8:48pm On May 10, 2013
OCTAVO: It's amazing that no body talked about selling
kuli-kuli & garri.
Op, it's really a fast business with high turn over.
how much you don make, shey u don even dey export am?
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by bestybee23(f): 8:52pm On May 10, 2013
A.N Agency:
Importation on a small scale.I will assist you if you wish.

i need help with that please
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by gloriana(f): 8:53pm On May 10, 2013
Bara-yeks:
Bros you cant start anything reasonable with 10k.. its wiser to study hard and come out with a good grade so you can have a chance of getting a good job ... but if you really want to go into biz with 10k here r some ideas
1) hawking gala or lacasera
2) okrika sales
3) recharge card sales
good grade? Ha, i laff in spanish. We av over 20.3 million graduates n d no is increasin as more pple graduate. Do u want 2 tel me dat more dan half of dat pplatn did nt com out wit gud result? Banks n oda orgnsatn r busy layin pple off evry week. D OP knws wat he is afraid of wen he askd 4 ideas.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Supermajor(m): 8:55pm On May 10, 2013
A.N Agency:
Importation on a small scale.I will assist you if you wish.
guy hw person fit take contact u na?
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Bright90s(m): 8:57pm On May 10, 2013
san4real05: If you can buy printer(3 in 1 printers, hp, now goes for #8000) and be printing for students, especially the final year students @ a lower rate when compare to does who are doing it fully as a business. This will give you high rate on return if you doing it in the hostel............... you can print black and white, coloured and scanned as well with the printer....................... wishing you best of luck

Printer? Computer ko, Generator ni!
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by spikesC(m): 8:59pm On May 10, 2013
For importation biz. Start from the season 1 of this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 10, 2013
Lilimax:
You can start okirika cloths business (grade two)
Plenty gain dey inside the business shocked shocked
what a nice advise to follow,perphare we don't enough people doing that job and trust me,you gonna make a hug profit you never thing off.give it a try and thanks me later.
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 10, 2013
Lilimax:
You can start okirika cloths business (grade two)
Plenty gain dey inside the business shocked shocked
what a nice advise to follow,and luckly for you,we don't have enough people doing that job and trust me,you gonna make a hug profit you never think off.give it a try and thanks me later.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by kefmawin: 9:26pm On May 10, 2013
This is one of the best genuine ways to make good income. The below website says it all. The brochure is found on the site and so simple and self explanatory.

http://www.kefmawin.com/soyaplus/

Wish you the best...
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by tricosite(m): 9:29pm On May 10, 2013
Did you no that you can start mini importation with that little money you have.... I can help you get start with this if you really want to start mini importation business
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:36pm On May 10, 2013
kevoh: Another biz idea:
I believe you are a smart student. You can offer to help other (lazy)students in doing assignments that involves research for a token fee or other school related stuffs that students especially ladies will not do. Guess your phone is internet enabled.
Cost involved : 0 Naira

I used to do this business in my 200L and I was a big boy making like 5000 every week! I did perfect jobs with my blackberry, USB wire, my dead laptop and school printer but insufficient funds killed my morale...... And I stopped it!
I don't want to go back to my vomit! I need a fresh challenge!
Anyways I made my decision...... I went into wholesale buy and sell of recharge cards!
I don't need huge profit! Just wanna fix my 10 grand in a venture for the month of May and being able to secure it by june!

That's the motive
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by toluxa1(m): 10:07pm On May 10, 2013
Please guys, be really careful. 80% of people who'll say contact me, I will show you just want to get something out of you. Just a headsup. I have already seen about 2 IDs that are highly suspicious.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:08pm On May 10, 2013
blink182: You are a thief, must you people sell every little thing you know. If you sincerely wanted to help, you would have directed him to the import thread instead you are hoping to charge him 5k and get him to import stuff of 3k or less. You are very wicked. I can't believe despite that thread, people like you still prowl here.

@op, you are a very lazy person and will most likely end up achieving nothing with that money. If you really wanted help, you would have read through most of the topics in business section and you most certainly would have found a lot of information and learnt a lot instead you chose to expose yourself to worthless wolves who are not practising what they teach.

What the f'uc'k? You call me a lazy man? Watch your tongue dude!
My aim of creating this thread is to generate ideas on how to create profit with 10,000 nairas!
Don't you insult me!! You don't know who I am!!!
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by smat101(m): 10:25pm On May 10, 2013
why not save your 10k...Earn 15000 naira monthly for answering 4 questions, 1 every week...if you are interested send me an email...smartlinks33@yahoo.com, if you are not, then I will advise you to buy shares it will do you good in a long run rather than starting up a business that will interfere with your studies.
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 10, 2013
You be OLE if na so,everybody world go don make am na anuofia barao shege grin
smat101: why not save your 10k...Earn 15000 naira monthly for answering 4 questions, 1 every week...if you are interested send me an email...smartlinks33@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by wolajumoke(m): 10:42pm On May 10, 2013
Having done business for about 20 years
I dont give specific answers to this kind of question because what sells in location A may not sell in Location B. What I do instead is to ask series of questions that will lead the person to decisive answers.

E.g. Do have any previous working experience before gaining admission?
How much time can you devote to the biz and still run academic smootly?
What is your area of passion?
What are the major needs in your school?
Giving you 500 businesses you can choose from
And so on

While in sch i was into web design and it pays my bill.
But asking u to do same may work and may not work.
So your response to the above questions and other ones i will ask should give you an idea.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 10, 2013
Nairalanders advise
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:51pm On May 10, 2013
smat101: why not save your 10k...Earn 15000 naira monthly for answering 4 questions, 1 every week...if you are interested send me an email...smartlinks33@yahoo.com, if you are not, then I will advise you to buy shares it will do you good in a long run rather than starting up a business that will interfere with your studies.

Nigeria securities? Please don't start with that......... Even if I wanted assets, I'd never come close to Nigeria financial assets! I'd go for real estates! They are the bomb because they can always be secured
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 10, 2013
you can start a Pure water business
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:57pm On May 10, 2013
wolajumoke: Having done business for about 20 years
I dont give specific answers to this kind of question because what sells in location A may not sell in Location B. What I do instead is to ask series of questions that will lead the person to decisive answers.

E.g. Do have any previous working experience before gaining admission?
How much time can you devote to the biz and still run academic smootly?
What is your area of passion?
What are the major needs in your school?
Giving you 500 businesses you can choose from
And so on

While in sch i was into web design and it pays my bill.
But asking u to do same may work and may not work.
So your response to the above questions and other ones i will ask should give you an idea.

Yeah! Web design is another hot cake but I don't have the passion for it!
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by expensive007(m): 10:59pm On May 10, 2013
whät íf th€r íß ñö çömpüt€r?
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:06pm On May 10, 2013
THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS FOR YOUR COMMENTS! THE IDEAS GATHERED HERE ARE SO RICH AND WOULD HELP HUNDREDS OF NIGERIANS OUT THERE!
THE MAIN AIM OF THIS THREAD WAS TO FIND POSSIBLE WAYS OF STARTING ANY NATURE OF BUSINESS WITH A MINIMUM CAPITAL AND MY GRATITUDE TO THE MODERATORS, THIS EDUCATIVE AND INFORMATIVE THREAD MADE THE FRONT PAGE!

When I save up to hundreds of thousands of nairas, the business my heart lies is export!
Thank you guys and one love!

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by wolajumoke(m): 11:10pm On May 10, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

Yeah! Web design is another hot cake but I don't have the passion for it!

That is why i said i dont just recommend. some of the question is what do you have passion for?
Read my post again
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 10, 2013
Brazilian weave
Blackberry
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by albacete(m): 11:14pm On May 10, 2013
KingPradas: Op if you we're a girl, buy mattress and c0ndom packs and start Ashawo money dey inside.

My advice for you is to start buying wholesale goods and sell them at retailing price for profit. Example a carton of idomie might cost 1300 and there are 40 pcs which most of them retails for 40-50 that about 300-400 naira profit per box.

Next idea is to start buying 10 broilers chicks which must of them cost around 300 naira each that's 3000 and 7000 for housing and feeding. Fully grown broiler sells around 800-1500 that around 8000- 15,000 profit.

Good luck
they buy in cartons, not by counting. a carton costs 8500 (51 pcs) and u will also need to buy drugs, coal (to give the chicks warmth) else u will record so much casualties. Add feeding to these and u will see that poultry business no be #10k matter.
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Originalsly: 11:17pm On May 10, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
Any ideas
Please help out!
The only thing I can think of is just recharge cards which have peanut gains and online betting which I really don't have any idea about
Drop your contact #
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:25pm On May 10, 2013
Originalsly: Drop your contact #

For what na?
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Toks2008(m): 11:31pm On May 10, 2013
Invest in a global cooperative program that has been in operation for over 26 years.

Sign up with 7k , refer three friends and get back your 7k. What next? just go about your normal life and check your members area, you will be amazed at what you will be earning from this great program.

This is no scam but an organized global thrift, better than stocks and far better than any network program you have ever known. You have the opportunity to earn over 38,000euro which comes in a slow and steady manner and not at once.

All you ever need to do is sign up with 7k and invite 3 friends from any part of the world, get back your 7k which makes your participation totally free. Very funny but real.

I have earned over 4000euro and still earning. I am not asking anyone to contact me for any info, debunk me openly and i will show you proof, i have nothing to hide. It is as real and genuine as the sun in the sky.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 / N800,000 Credit Alert From An Unknown Person - Please Advice / Dangote Spaghetti Factory In Ikorodu Is On Fire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.