Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,597 members, 7,958,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:51 AM

What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 (36848 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / Which Business Can A Student Start With 20k That Is Less Time Consuming / Which Good Business Can A Student Start With N25,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by daddy: 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2013
I can introduce you into fragrances like perfumes, make up, etc which you can easily sell to fellow students and they are affordable. You can reach me through chinweorji2@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by justiade4uu(m): 5:33am On Jun 14, 2013
SINCERELY SPEAKING, I CONSIDER THIS FOR ANY STUDENT WHO WANT TO START MAKING MONEY.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
How to Start Earning as Much as #200,000 Monthly ONLINE Right here in Nigeria.
Working less than 2hours daily…Get the free Report.This will be the most beneficial report
you will ever read online about making money from the internet right here
in Nigeria. What you are about to discover is a simple way through which you
can start making extra income legally and ethically within the shortest possible time frame.

CLAIM YOU COPY plus other two freebies.
Check it out here http://giftempire.coolpage.biz
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Ijeleigbo(m): 6:37pm On Jun 15, 2013
justiade4uu: SINCERELY SPEAKING, I CONSIDER THIS FOR ANY STUDENT WHO WANT TO START MAKING MONEY.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
How to Start Earning as Much as #200,000 Monthly ONLINE Right here in Nigeria.
Working less than 2hours daily…Get the free Report.This will be the most beneficial report
you will ever read online about making money from the internet right here
in Nigeria. What you are about to discover is a simple way through which you
can start making extra income legally and ethically within the shortest possible time frame.

CLAIM YOU COPY plus other two freebies.
Check it out here http://giftempire.coolpage.biz

Get the f'uc'k outta here! 419!!
You make N200,000 in 2 hours and still looking for mugus to sell your manual to.... LOL

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2013
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Skynet247(m): 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
Any ideas
Please help out!
The only thing I can think of is just recharge cards which have peanut gains and online betting which I really don't have any idea about
you can start my latest forex strategy, you don't even need a laptop... No staying 247 on system... For details... Check my signature...
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by miitcash(m): 4:35pm On Jun 17, 2013
start with this company link below. there have done it and are still doing it again.
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by miitcash(m): 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2013
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by youngboss1(m): 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2013
Enough business are abound only if you open your eyes...you can download below just for ideas. thanks
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by samseen02(m): 1:41am On Jun 18, 2013
Follow this link to learn about making wealth practicing Snail farming business http://wealthmeans..com/2013/06/wealth-in-snail-farming-business.html
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by fideco: 7:13am On Jun 18, 2013
iri-owuro:

julius99 - ow does dis email processing & processor work, I'm intrested can we talk.
It works like this; you post ads in free classified sites like craiglist. When people see your ads, interested prospects will pay u $25 and send a request email to u. You will now process the email by sending a product to them.
But first, before u will be able to do this u need to get the Email Processor Material which is #4000. This is a one time fee that will give u access to all the tools u need to succeed.
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by yelsew80: 11:55am On Jun 18, 2013
you can invest in email processing business the manual costs #4000...you can also invest in multiple streams of income with #3000 and earn #15000...the manual costs #3000 naira. the income gotten from this sources can be used for bulk sms business inbox nandez555@yahoo.com for the manuals
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Prince4God(m): 12:43am On Jun 20, 2013
START YOUR OWN HOME BUSINESS NOW!!!

My dear friends, this is introducing the Quick Smart Programme designed to help you make at least N1 Million in six months with good team work. The most interesting part is we already have a team that is hitting the target. It takes hard work no doubt but the rewards are just too good.

Meanwhile, I am offering a bonus book valued at N7,500 for the first 30 people that will join me between Monday 17th - Friday, 21st June, 2013. Just include in your text or email "N7,500 valued bonus book" and you have it.

ACT NOW!!!
ACT FAST!!!
Please, Follow the link to see the details.
http://completelyhere..com/2013/06/make-n1-million-in-less-than-less.html

Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:34am On Jun 20, 2013
shocked which kind advertisements be this na? Ol boy..... See hustlers don turn my thread into market!
I repeat, no nairalander should transact business with these people! Do not send money to anybody's bank account!!
This people will dupe you and run away with your money!!!

A WORD THEY SAY IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by favour2012(f): 9:52am On Jun 20, 2013
make money with this, they are hot and paying https://adhitprofits.com/?ref=obygirl
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by kayadex33: 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
Hello check this out the business you can start with N10,000....
IMPORTATION BUSINESS
==============================
Dear Guru,
Good day,this is a new concept I hope all is well. My names are Aremu I Adekunle,the CEO MyBusinesscash Consult.
Let Me Show You how I Import Products From China, Thailand, USA and UK With Less Than N10,000 And Resell Them For A Profitable N20,000 And Above Pure Profit Right From The Comfort Of My Room - Risk Free!"Below are some important links that i believe will be of good help to you in your pursuit for online financial empowerment.

Details Here
======================================
www.mybusinesscash.net
======================================
IMPORTATION GUIDE
www.mybusinesscash.net
This Series Is One Of The Most Valuable Resources In Nigeria When It Comes To Getting Serious Results In The Lucrative World Importation Business!
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by albacete(m): 8:57am On Jun 21, 2013
My names are .... Odikwa very risky. cheesy
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by pakpan89(m): 11:04am On Jun 21, 2013
TRY THIS. NO CAPITAL NEEDED. JUST OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND TALK. SHARE THIS https://www.nairaland.com/1330222/just-reveal-money-employer-earn
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by bassdow: 2:40am On Jun 22, 2013
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:34am On Jul 01, 2013
#10,000 is relatively a small money but if you add another #10,000 to become #20,000,you can start tomato buying and selling business.
You.buy when the price is cheap and then you sell at a higher price.
At moment the price is #1,500/basket which are sold at #4,000 -#4,500 in Lagos market.If you buy 10baskets,Now calculate how much you will make.
For more info or business proposal call
Mr. Gbenga 08164628081,08101148992
We also consult on crop and animal husbandry such as piggery,poultry and fishery. or like us on www.facebook.com/Lesgupnigeria
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Lawmann: 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2013
You did not add the cost of transporting it to lagos.pls,try to be giving people detail information.Enumerate the risk in the biz 4 them to see.That biz is very risky.Nah pure gambling.
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2013
Buy and sell garri
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by miitcash(m): 12:39am On Jul 12, 2013
Hormoniyi: i am interested in dat importation@an agency.dis is my email omoniyiadeeyo@yahoo.com
guy, hit me on ogbodo.j.amobi@gmail.com to get the complete ebook by different Author at a fee of one... hurray
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by BOMSOFT: 8:35am On Jul 12, 2013
ccvMY NAME IS SOLARIN AKIN AM A GRADUATE AND A FOREX TRADER. I TRADE ON BETONMARKETS CURRENTLY. YORUBA SAYS IF YOUR CHARM IS CONFIRMED YOU WILL BE CONFIDENT WITH IT THAT IS WHY I DONT JUST SELL MANUAL I ALSO DO ONE ON ONE TRAINING. I ALSO TRADE FOR PEOPLE BUT I CANT DECEIVE YOU I CANT GIVE YOU NOTHING MORE THAN $10 DAILY ON $200. BECAUSE IT DOESNT MATTER IF I TRADE OR NOT YOU GET YOUR PROFIT EVERY 10DAYS. FOR MY ONE ON TRAINING AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE I WILL TEACH YOU THE SIMPLEX AND EASIEST WAYS TO MAKE NOTHING LESS THAN $36 DAILY WITH GUARANTEE. YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 08063398924. THANKS.

ANSWER TO QUESTIONS FROM CALLERS AND INVESTORS

if you want a one on one training is just 20,000( you will get the manual for free)
my manual is 5,000
if you want to invest, the minimum investment is $200 and maximum is $500 for now, you get 5% daily
payment to be made to your bank account or webmoney account every ten days you are free to come to me for one on one for negociation.

SECURITIES/GUARANTEE

Once you have my bank account details and a 10 days money back guarantee as a rational human being note you are saved.
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Okijajuju1(m): 8:39am On Jul 12, 2013
BOMSOFT: ccvMY NAME IS SOLARIN AKIN AM A GRADUATE AND A FOREX TRADER. I TRADE ON BETONMARKETS CURRENTLY. YORUBA SAYS IF YOUR CHARM IS CONFIRMED YOU WILL BE CONFIDENT WITH IT THAT IS WHY I DONT JUST SELL MANUAL I ALSO DO ONE ON ONE TRAINING. I ALSO TRADE FOR PEOPLE BUT I CANT DECEIVE YOU I CANT GIVE YOU NOTHING MORE THAN $10 DAILY ON $200. BECAUSE IT DOESNT MATTER IF I TRADE OR NOT YOU GET YOUR PROFIT EVERY 10DAYS. FOR MY ONE ON TRAINING AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE I WILL TEACH YOU THE SIMPLEX AND EASIEST WAYS TO MAKE NOTHING LESS THAN $36 DAILY WITH GUARANTEE. YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 08063398924. THANKS.

ANSWER TO QUESTIONS FROM CALLERS AND INVESTORS

if you want a one on one training is just 20,000( you will get the manual for free)
my manual is 5,000
if you want to invest, the minimum investment is $200 and maximum is $500 for now, you get 5% daily
payment to be made to your bank account or webmoney account every ten days you are free to come to me for one on one for negociation.

SECURITIES/GUARANTEE

Once you have my bank account details and a 10 days money back guarantee as a rational human being note you are saved.

See criminal.. He pays you 20,000 Naira and yet you have the balls to say that the manual is free.. angry

How about you train him, get him his profit and he pays you from the profit if you are so sure of yourself.. angry

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by KINGBEN1(m): 8:44am On Jul 12, 2013
I thought that I should reveal for free to students in nairaland some businesses that I ve been using to train myself through skool. am a uite, I have more than 10 online business options .I ll dish out for free if only u send a blank mail to kbitconsult at yahoo. com .ITS FREE!
you ll only need
a capital of 1k
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by texybaby(f): 10:58am On Jul 12, 2013
@agency Plsss am interested in dat mini importation my mail is meetteteluv@yahoo.com......will appreciate ur kind info..but hope i won't have to buy e books ooooo....
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 17, 2013
Kingben,I'm a Uite also ,a katangite. Wouldn't mind meetin you. ђã†̥ do U̶̲̥̅̊ think pls?
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Okattamgbee: 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
Any ideas
Please help out!
The only thing I can think of is just recharge cards which have peanut gains and online betting which I really don't have any idea about
why not go into importing cheap jewelries and wrist watches as well as android phones and laptops which are of high demand here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know Empire Nigeria? / Dangote And Otedola Tie Indian Head Scarf (Photo) / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.