Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,907 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 (36612 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / Which Business Can A Student Start With 20k That Is Less Time Consuming / Which Good Business Can A Student Start With N25,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by randwise(m): 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2013
My name is AZEEM.
If u will not mind, i have a business u can start with just 5k and u will earn SURELY more than 100k in returns monthly. I mean SURELY. U can mail me if u want the business. It is something u can start in less than two days. I will explain the basis of the business to u and i am sure u will be greatful to me at the end of this month.
It is known by few people so u can make more than 100k from it.
Any other person interested in the business can also contact me.
Anoda fact is that it won't and will never affect ur studies. Once u have access to the internet, u are good to go.
Just contact me if u are interested.
It was thru it that i made my first income online.
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by born2boink(m): 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2013
randwise: My name is AZEEM.
And i am fifteen yrs.
If u will not mind, i have a business u can start with just 5k and u will earn SURELY more than 100k in returns monthly. I mean SURELY. U can mail me if u want the business. It is something u can start in less than two days. I will explain the basis of the business to u and i am sure u will be greatful to me at the end of this month.
Anoda fact is that it won't and will never affect ur studies. Once u have access to the internet, u are good to go.
Hope say una no wan go use money do buy guns and go do arm robbery. I will report your comment to the police
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by randwise(m): 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2013
born2fuck: Hope say una no wan go use money do buy guns and go do arm robbery. I will report your comment to the police
Lol! U are free.
Well it is about internet marketing.
I want him to mail me so i will giv him d tricks and methods o3 internet marketing.
I will also give him an ebook to start and he will tell everyone the profit he gained in it.
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by randwise(m): 1:04pm On Aug 07, 2013
:Dwhere did u get ur name? Na u police go catch sef if dem see ur name!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 09, 2013
bidexolumanish: hey dude,reali nid to chat wit u.bidexolumanish1@yahoo.com
add me on 2go=> paddy4destin
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by neksummi(m): 10:48am On Aug 10, 2013
Students are making money with this. Check it out: www.somuchtake..com If u av questions, call me: 08063306838.
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Okattamgbee: 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2013
randwise: My name is AZEEM.
And i am fifteen yrs.
bro. Am really interested below is my email id charlesdedon@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by ibconcepts: 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
@randywise here's my email sir ajalaibrahim.ai@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by kason(m): 11:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
Information Marketing Business will be ok.
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by megabyte90: 6:00am On Aug 16, 2013
I don't know what business you can start with #10,000, but I know the one you can start with just #1600. My email: lekkytub90@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Sharonita: 10:55am On Aug 16, 2013
Hi, you can go into sales of female accessories, you can contact me on BB 23808264, Whatsapp and call 08178599622 check out my Facebook page as well https://www.facebook.com/SharonitaAccessories since you are a student you will make lots of sales on campus.
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by randwise(m): 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2013
Pls. Mail me if u really want the biz. I have people to attend to.
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by AjoseBiz(m): 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2013
Hi my brother my name is Ebenezer Ajose (Ben Anu)

I suggest affiliate marketing with a prosperous legitimate company that has been around for fifteen years and pays well, its free to join and you could make 4, 5 even six digits dollar-wise a month depending on how dedicated you are. it is lucrative, no time waster program you can make a good living from this.

Please note that this project is searchable on the net so you can verify its legitimacy, see testimonials and you can maintain your education without it getting in the way

if you need any help i and others will step in and help there are offices here in Nigeria and abroad. You can start making money within a week.

if you are interested contact me an i will show you how to get started, or go to this site:

www.benanu.com/affiliates.php

Hope to hear from you soon. smiley

Ebenezer Ajose

ben@benanu.com
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by MrMann1(m): 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
picki: If you live within the hostel with frequent electricity, you may consider selling toast bread and sandwiches. You could get a good toaster for less than 7k. Students could pass by your room to grab one or two.
Anything fast food is sure a good biz.
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by aderonkebams(f): 10:07am On Aug 21, 2013
I'm not going to talk too much, just visit this website and see how it goes www.enaijajobs.com
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by forever88(f): 12:43am On Jun 09, 2015
you can start a beauty business with Oriflame, become a beauty consultant,selling quality beauty products and recomending for people. everybody uses one beauty product or the other ranging from body cream,hair care, cosmetics, perfumes,etc. earn cash rewards as your business grows.
contact Debbie for more information on how to start
(call or watsapp)
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by ndubisik(m): 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hmm..can't believe I took time to read all the comments here. Some were helpful, others were not. I'm going to advise the OP as a student to a fellow student. I know you opened this thread to act as a filter to filter people's ideas and find out the next business you should go into since it's clear that you're not a newbie here. Hmmm
Have you started work on any of the ideas posted here or are you still waiting for someone who will bring the ultimate business idea? Truth is, you've just got to get up and do something. It may not give you money at first but its still gonna be profitable, profitable in the sense of experience. Your 10,000 will have multiplied by now if you have started implementing one idea at least. I didn't start any business till now my 300 level because I was busy procrastinating. So go start something today my man
By the way, for those who don't know or choose to doubt. Its possible to begin importation with 10000. How, you may ask? I began mine with 5000 flat. Believe it or not. How did I do it? I imported 5 pieces of USB flash drives 8gb at 500 each, waited for 15 days for free shipping, went to the post office here in Enugu to pick it up and took it back to school to sell at 2500 to people who were already waiting for it.
I made 10000 profit upfront by selling under a week. Sure, I know its hard to believe but its the truth and nothing but. Feel free to use my advice bro
PS please I don't sell any info book so please I won't welcome pestering of any sort. I just shared what worked for me and may work for you too. Just kidding pm me for more information.

True wealth belongs to does who are always willing to take risks
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by vaniesexy: 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
you can invest a minimum amount of 6,600 and watch
how it does the magic of generating incomes to you....I
need more than 100 people who r ready to change their financial statues and are also ready to invest the 6,600 into
this real biz....chat up with me on whatsapp 08161679285, only serious minded pipl should contact me
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by ebony3soul(m): 11:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
i want everybody to know about this lucrative business i started few months ago with just 36k, i came across this business too on nairaland, i am always thanking God and the admin of this website for the day i came across this wonderful post that has transform my life, guy believe me this is not a joke at all, what if i tell you i am earning minimum of 10k daily to my Access bank. everybody can do this business, just be open minded, you dont need a lot of capital to start this lucrative biz. IF YOU ARE OPEN MINDED AND YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY DAILY LIKE ME message me on whatsapp 08063156779 for more info

Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by 0079jaBond(m): 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
@ndubisik hi, pls check ur mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CBN Releases Cash, Orders Banks To Operate On Saturdays And Sundays / Can Someone Be Wealthy Without Involving In Dirty Deals / How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.