Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,043 members, 7,956,891 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:40 PM

What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 (36840 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / Which Business Can A Student Start With 20k That Is Less Time Consuming / Which Good Business Can A Student Start With N25,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by ANAgency(m): 8:49pm On May 12, 2013
Check my signature below for my contact.
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Flygerian1(m): 10:07am On May 13, 2013
Why not try the idea of selling granut (groundnut) in hold-ups? After all, its just for a start.
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by rozayx5(m): 2:55pm On May 13, 2013
nosike3: I am interested.. Email me at YouWant2scamYourFada@yahoo.com

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Katier00(f): 2:57pm On May 13, 2013
A.N Agency:
Importation on a small scale.I will assist you if you wish.
pls assit me too, katenzekweokpala@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by nosike3(m): 3:37pm On May 13, 2013
neksummi:

I don't blame you. I've realised that many people on nairaland don't even know what the word "scam" is therefore I won't waste my time on your type. I must even confess that it's people like who make this business blossom because when you shout scam, fraud, people are then curious to check it out and when they go see it, they find out that it's something worth doing.

http://somuchtake..com/2013/05/nigerias-simplest-internet-money-making.html

So keep criticising while I keep making my money.
go lick stew joor!!! No serious business man would release his business tactics on a platter of Gold!!! Yes!! Keep making your money thru scam...
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by rozayx5(m): 3:59pm On May 13, 2013
neksummi:

The guy said N10000. Anyway N3000 can handle this:

Then you could use the remaining N7000 on some other ideas you learnt from here.

you still dey run this scheme shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Originalsly: 5:55pm On May 13, 2013
Fastlane & Octavo....check mail hmmm...may come as regular mail or spams
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by neksummi(m): 7:04pm On May 13, 2013
rozayx5:

you still dey run this scheme shocked shocked

You can ask that again! You just sit and watch what I'm doing is going to turn out into. Such questions are things that have spurred me unto success with the programme while participants are getting value for their money. Their own cash will surely come. I didn't get where I am today overnight.
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by souleymon(m): 5:23am On May 14, 2013
Dr. Wise:
That can buy you 40 bottles of STAR lager.

I hope u wld still be alive to serve your ban terms
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by neksummi(m): 11:46pm On May 14, 2013
nosike3: go lick stew joor!!! No serious business man would release his business tactics on a platter of Gold!!! Yes!! Keep making your money thru scam...
Please go and pick a dictionary and look up the meaning of scam. Don't be a disgrace to your English teacher. So showing people the same thing I'm doing that is making me money is "releasing my business tactics on a platter of gold?" What I'm doing is done all over the internet. Real people helping others find their footing online.

neksummi: Let me assure that this business alone is going to bring me N15,000 - N20,000 tomorrow and if you need proof, I'll send it to you on request - Live screen shots. It hasn't happened but because I know what I've been earning from it in the past, I can dare say i'll earn the above. You wan dare me?

All right, I'm here to fulfil my promise. Go see my screenshots at:

A rough video of me explaining the programme. I'll shoot a better video next time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz22tKKIpXg

Anyone who has questions should holla me, 08063306838.
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by infojunkie243(m): 7:58pm On May 16, 2013
A.N Agency:
Importation on a small scale.I will assist you if you wish.
i wouldnt mind if u will also help me, am a student and av been thinking of how to import sun glasses, wrist watchess, earring and ladies accessories. I would appreciate it if u'll offer some assistance.
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by ladiesluv4(m): 2:52am On May 17, 2013
@ A N Agency.....am also intrested. My email is azeezolanrewaju1@gmail.com.thanks
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Smooth51(m): 4:01am On May 17, 2013
i started a bulksms website with my acomodation fee earlier this year..and i neva regreted it..i targeted d little associations,organisations,dept. In my university ...my bro with nt much effort i culd sit down and earn my money bak...contact me admin@utexta.com
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by ANAgency(m): 5:43am On May 24, 2013
infojunkie243: i wouldnt mind if u will also help me, am a student and av been thinking of how to import sun glasses, wrist watchess, earring and ladies accessories. I would appreciate it if u'll offer some assistance.

Email me.
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Nobody: 7:05am On May 24, 2013
A N Agency ........am interested my email is taiwo1122@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by ANAgency(m): 7:43am On May 24, 2013
dudkko: A N Agency ........am interested my email is taiwo1122@yahoo.com

Visit the below website to check product to import. I will suggest wristwatches.Check www.aliexpress.com
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:31am On May 29, 2013
A.N Agency:

Visit the below website to check product to import. I will suggest wristwatches.Check www.aliexpress.com

Hey man whatz up wid ya?
You come on here right on my thread to run your bizness without paying taxes huh?
You've crossed the line son!
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by julius99(m): 4:03pm On May 29, 2013
I work online as an Email Processor! You get paid $25 for each email u process! A fee of N4000 is required to start to get the Email Processor Material! If you can process like 5emails daily you will get paid $125 daily directly into your Payza or Paypal. Your earnings is unlimited but its 100% dependent on your ability to work.
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:09pm On May 29, 2013
julius99: I work online as an Email Processor! You get paid $25 for each email u process! A fee of N4000 is required to start to get the Email Processor Material! If you can process like 5emails daily you will get paid $125 daily directly into your Payza or Paypal. Your earnings is unlimited but its 100% dependent on your ability to work.

F'uc'k you bloody crook! You can make $125 (N18000) everyday and you looking for mugu to pay you N4000?
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by madampresident(f): 10:07pm On May 29, 2013
KingPradas: Op if you we're a girl, buy mattress and c0ndom packs and start Ashawo money dey inside.

My advice for you is to start buying wholesale goods and sell them at retailing price for profit. Example a carton of idomie might cost 1300 and there are 40 pcs which most of them retails for 40-50 that about 300-400 naira profit per box.

Next idea is to start buying 10 broilers chicks which must of them cost around 300 naira each that's 3000 and 7000 for housing and feeding. Fully grown broiler sells around 800-1500 that around 8000- 15,000 profit.

Good luck

And where will he rear the broilers in his hostel bed corner or under his bed. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by Nobody: 1:16am On May 30, 2013
@ijele-igbo, re you that of ijele masquerade? if so I bu nukwumanyu.
Running a business is not for everybody, unless you re someone who is anointed for business.
I started business with 5naira in 1982, now I have assets and stable family and a selfless service ministry. Do you know what, I started retailing chin chin, chop one chop two where occassions are held.
Let me come to you 10k:
1 buy a plastic transparent bucket #500
2 Medium stove #2000
3 A medium aluminium pot #800
4 I bottle of vegetable oil 3litre #1200
Gto the nearest market buy a #1000 worth of meat, or kpomo inform the butcher you want to start fried meat business, from the #1000 meat you will make a profit of #500.Pray over it, hit the hostels, you will never comeback with any piece of it,See you at the top.Most importantly mind your main business which his your education/schooling

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by newyorkaba: 1:55am On May 30, 2013
Hey Dear, 10k is actually a lot of money and there are several business opportunities you can explore. here is my email hannahnjoku@gmail.com. Before I can offer any advice, i will like to help you assess your skills, interests and the potential opportunities in your area. It helps to get a bit of background about you so that I can offer suggestions based on what you like to do, what is possible/flexible(since you're a student) and what is sustainable(you don't want to start a business today and quit tomorrow.

I'll be looking out for your email. I'm really proud of you for thinking of empowering yourself with a business. I belive in you too and with some direction, you will definitely be successful.

Best

Hannah
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by julius99(m): 9:46am On May 30, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

F'uc'k you bloody crook! You can make $125 (N18000) everyday and you looking for mugu to pay you N4000?
The Email Processor is not for everyone so if you don't need it you can just look pass it instead of saying all those insulting words.
I can be earning $125 daily and still be looking for 4k because helping people by selling the Email Processor Material is an additional way of generating income. Come to think of it I didnt even say I make $125 daily, I said "if u can" and I gave an estimate of what could be your earnings.
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by iriowuro: 5:17pm On May 30, 2013
julius99:
The Email Processor is not for everyone so if you don't need it you can just look pass it instead of saying all those insulting words.
I can be earning $125 daily and still be looking for 4k because helping people by selling the Email Processor Material is an additional way of generating income. Come to think of it I didnt even say I make $125 daily, I said "if u can" and I gave an estimate of what could be your earnings.

julius99 - ow does dis email processing & processor work, I'm intrested can we talk.
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by samclet(m): 6:53pm On May 30, 2013
If u ar interested in networking business, I can asist u to join a good networking company here in Nigeria. For more info u can call 08025532526
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by knowledge4(m): 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2013
Invest your N10000.00 in knowledge acquisition that will fetch you a sound business idea.
Poultry farming works in Nigeria.
The market for poultry products is large and guaranteed in Nigeria.
A small home based farm that operates a flock of 700 layers chickens fetches about N2million in egg sales in 12 months.
For the proof, visit the signature below for full details.
Use your N10,000 to purchase the Cost Analysis for set up of a 1000 layers chicken farm available @ the signature below.
Then also purchase the Profit analysis for set up of 1000 layers chickens prepared on Ms Excel Spreadsheet @ signature
With the two reports in your hand, approach investors for funds.
They will be strongly convinced in your proposal
Re: What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 by samclet(m): 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
Any ideas
Please help out!
The only thing I can think of is just recharge cards which have peanut gains and online betting which I really don't have any idea about

If you are interested in Network Marketing, I can connect you to a reliable Network marketing company that will make your dream come through within 6 months. lesser. you can contact us on
08025532526 for more info.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dangote And Otedola Tie Indian Head Scarf (Photo) / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (throwback Vs Now Photos) / Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.