Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,227 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? (34926 Views)

Reasons Why Infinix Will Soon Take over Tecno In Nigeria. / Research Shows Nigeria Has Highest Number Of Dual Sim Phone Users In The World / United Kingdom Places Ban On HTC, What If They Ban Tecno In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by hassymo5(m): 6:01pm On May 12, 2013
ROCKING MY TECNO N7....

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by loswhite(m): 6:05pm On May 12, 2013
igbeke: u see, d problem wit we nigerians is that we want to be associated with something tagged 'expensive' even wen there is a good substitute which cud be relatively cheap.
well as for me, i dont care who made it. wat i'm after is better quality at its cheapest price possible....
so ride on, tecno n3 is lovely.
my problem is dat u want everybody to think like u. If u luv relatively cheap product go for it if another person want expensive product the person shud go for it. how dis come take be ur problem with Nigerians na
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 12, 2013
loswhite: lol..... R u ppl begging 4 recognition or wat. Who cares if u r carrying china fone
who cares about your opinion on whatever i carry undecided
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by loswhite(m): 6:18pm On May 12, 2013
9jadelta: who cares about your opinion on whatever i carry undecided
grin exactly wat I'm saying. FYI techno is proudly china and is a good product. So use it with pride
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Ochek: 6:21pm On May 12, 2013
Imanuelle: I enter danfo , another Babe enter , siddon near me ,

My blackberry curve 1 com ring, as I answer the call finish, the nnwa Baby come bring out her rubbish bold 5 wey dey hang,
as she dey try use her pinging oppress me, na so I jazz out my tecno, she come put film for her bold 5, as she dey watch , na so my nwa Baby come call me for my tecno n3, as I swipe to answer the call, I notice say the nwa Baby dey look my screen like film, for my screen, the phone write 'Tweety calling'calling' after the call, I come open my whatsapp to send my baby message , as I type 'how's na so my TouchPal add 'are you doing love? '

The nwa Baby surprise, she still compose, then I come open my ttpod, I purposely go select 'what makes a man' by westlife, as the song dey play, the lyrics come dey show, na so the Baby abandon her film dey follow me sing to my lyrics, I pretend like say, I no hear.

Na so I come open angry bird, , the Babe dey move her head like say na her head dey the catapult for the game,

After a while, I come open sybla TV to check match, as I watch small, I come tune to mbc 2, seriously , the Babe no know when she say 'hi'.
Her power just finish, her formings floor, as she say what phone is that , na so I tell her, tecno n3, just 13,500. Only wise people understand .

She come collect Bros number, the next day she call me to send apk for her!

Unaa men! Send this ur advert to Tecno office. Whalahi you don hammer. Hahahaha! Trust me, those phones make brain well.

1 Like

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by ichidodo: 6:25pm On May 12, 2013
Repping N3,dahyyinnmm.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Lero15(m): 6:29pm On May 12, 2013
ibietela2:

Here download this http:///TpREuMnd
jst downloaded it. tnx bro.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Trut(m): 6:34pm On May 12, 2013

My blackberry curve 1 com ring, as I answer the call finish, the nnwa Baby come bring out her rubbish bold 5 wey dey hang,
as she dey try use her pinging oppress me, na so I jazz out my tecno, she come put film for her bold 5, as she dey watch , na so my nwa Baby come call me for my tecno n3, as I swipe to answer the call, I notice say the nwa Baby dey look my screen like film, for my screen, the phone write 'Tweety calling'calling' after the call, I come open my whatsapp to send my baby message , as I type 'how's na so my TouchPal add 'are you doing love? '

The nwa Baby surprise, she still compose, then I come open my ttpod, I purposely go select 'what makes a man' by westlife, as the song dey play, the lyrics come dey show, na so the Baby abandon her film dey follow me sing to my lyrics, I pretend like say, I no hear.

Na so I come open angry bird, , the Babe dey move her head like say na her head dey the catapult for the game,

After a while, I come open sybla TV to check match, as I watch small, I come tune to mbc 2, seriously , the Babe no know when she say 'hi'.
Her power just finish, her formings floor, as she say what phone is that , na so I tell her, tecno n3, just 13,500. Only wise people understand .

hehehehehe...
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by yazz09(m): 6:34pm On May 12, 2013
venatus25: if i may ask, what is special about tecno android compare to nokia phone that have s60v3 or s60v5 Os? Just to let you understand, there is nothing so special in comparing, both of them ping with whatsapp and wechatapp, the only fact is that we welcome new things.
As am typing now, am rocking with my nokia e75, enjoying my lovely symbian and java app, even the android user that is behind me is dying for my phone whenever i pray a football game.
Guy seriously you do not know anything about phone OS.how can you possibly compare Android with symbian.And not just any symbian,s60v3 &5? Mtchewwwww!!! Its just like comparing windows 8 and windows 2000. Its 7-up.you no even talk of symbian Anna or symbian Belle nah these dusted OS you dey use compare with ginger bread.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by obayaya(m): 6:37pm On May 12, 2013

I dey tell you.. only the wise understands... forget big brands and cost.. the big boy is the guy that gets maximum functionality outta his 13500 fone.. team n3

4 Likes

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by leTrizzle: 6:38pm On May 12, 2013
ghananotnaija: Chinko phones are no good. Only buy name brands like Apple and Samsung.
Mr ghana,where is iphone produced?

1 Like

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Panshow(m): 6:39pm On May 12, 2013
Rockin my Tecno N3. This phone is too much. cheiii.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 12, 2013

Dude;-)
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by begwong: 6:54pm On May 12, 2013
Tecno n3 etc is da bomb!
We had internet downtime in my office thru out last week.
When i released my tecno hotsport in the office and connected over 5 staff lappys (tnx 2mtn unlimi...)to it,inna mehn,i swear a staff just gave me his BB curve abi na torchlight, wat eva to sell and get the n3 for him asap.
Mind u those nokia asha na made in INDIA now oo.

p.s has any n3 user downloaded "Viber" ?. For free texting/internet calls.
Giv it a shot.
#Teamn3for-live #

2 Likes

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by gidig(m): 6:56pm On May 12, 2013
Another Tecno thread? Was a thread not opened a few weeks ago to attack BB? You guys must be desperate to shove this phone down the throat of Nigerians by force. I remember writing in a similar thread that that post was the job of some tecno sales people. And this is also similar.

If you believe that Tecno that its the best phone since bread was invented, good for you. Opening threads after thread of similar Tecno brilliance is getting boring now. If your market survey has told you to go after BBB users, I am sure you cam find some more imaginative ways to do it.

1 Like

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 12, 2013
Lero15: Pls help. I cant download 2go on my Tecno n7...any help?
i can help whatsapp me at 08162662451.... no fee
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 12, 2013
young-dude:
N3 on my mind right now but still checking between N3 and Q1. Which should I rock? Guys advice me . .
go n3 bro.. q1 screen too small
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by ichidodo: 7:02pm On May 12, 2013
Jeffy1206: agree with you there.And this is what the thread is all about. Tecno has upgrade to de next level so, it's tym we stopped seeing them as an ordinary chinese fone.
abeg let us still see them as china phones so that they continue their fantastic work,the last thing i want is for these chinese phone companies to 'soji' Commentin on nairaland couldn't be sweeter thanks to swift key app. I swear if this android machine am clutching with all its specs was branded NOKIA or SAMSUNG then it should be worth fortune but buyers beware if u are not tech-savvy or you are a simpleton pls stay away from these chinese beasts,#in King Julian 's voice of the Penguins from Madagascar# They 'd blow your eyes out of the back of your mind.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Mrskillz1(f): 7:05pm On May 12, 2013
I'm enjoying my tecyno n3. Its a nice amdroid fro techno. Right after i bought it, 3 of my siblings bought their's after browsing with mine.
I so much love it.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by confusion247(m): 7:07pm On May 12, 2013
No matter how you look at it, there is always going to be a choice. Some people out there are dying to have a BB while some are dying to have a tecno etc.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Samxiulee: 7:07pm On May 12, 2013
gidig: Another Tecno thread? Was a thread not opened a few weeks ago to attack BB? You guys must be desperate to shove this phone down the throat of Nigerians by force. I remember writing in a similar thread that that post was the job of some tecno sales people. And this is also similar.

If you believe that Tecno that its the best phone since bread was invented, good for you. Opening threads after thread of similar Tecno brilliance is getting boring now. If your market survey has told you to go after BBB users, I am sure you cam find some more imaginative ways to do it.
its so obvious the way they are going about it,a good product will surely sell it self,not all this praise singing,you guys should just switch to script writing rather than marketing.although I appreciate chincos for making the device cheap.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by jpphilips(m): 7:08pm On May 12, 2013
Phrankin: did you just say lumia phone? there's a secret code behind that phone. can't you all see it. ok let me prove it.
lu
lumia....lumina....illumina....ILLUMINATI!!!
PLEASE EVERYONE STAY AWAY FROM LUMIA PHONES, IN FACT ALL NOKIA PHONES. THEY ARE ILLUMINATI PRODUCTS. BE WARNED!!!

which mental home are you typing from??
accept my condolence
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by dontap: 7:16pm On May 12, 2013
THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE WITH MY TECHNO T608 IS THAT I CANT DOWNLOAD 2GO ANY HELP PLEASE
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by bonetalk(m): 7:18pm On May 12, 2013
lord.spiritual:

then what is it, AMERICAN?
dont u know that lots of iphone part is made in China
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Sike(m): 7:19pm On May 12, 2013
Swear Down!! It's forward ever backward never for Tecno, i tell you. They're really here to stay no doubt.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Tingles(m): 7:21pm On May 12, 2013
Sam xiu lee: its so obvious the way they are going about it,a good product will surely sell it self,not all this praise singing,you guys should just switch to script writing rather than marketing.although I appreciate chincos for making the device cheap.

gidig: Another Tecno thread? Was a thread not opened a few weeks ago to attack BB? You guys must be desperate to shove this phone down the throat of Nigerians by force. I remember writing in a similar thread that that post was the job of some tecno sales people. And this is also similar.

A good product advertises itself and that is exactly what is happening here. Do you guys honestly believe that Tecno has the resources to pay all the people testifying on this thread? You guys should simply create your own BB threads if you feel so threatened. Can't wait to buy my own Techno P3.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by 175(m): 7:22pm On May 12, 2013
My sibling just bought Tecno D3 yesterday. It made me hate my nokia E5. Chai i want d N3 now now going by what i see on dis thread. . .infact i wan sell my E5. Who's interested?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Samsung’s Foldable Phone Is The Galaxy Fold, Starting At N714,780 / Glo N5 For 100mb New Internet Tariff? / HACK ALERT! If You Are Making Use Of Facebook Lite, Please Read This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.