Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,449 members, 7,812,375 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? (34928 Views)

Reasons Why Infinix Will Soon Take over Tecno In Nigeria. / Research Shows Nigeria Has Highest Number Of Dual Sim Phone Users In The World / United Kingdom Places Ban On HTC, What If They Ban Tecno In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by maasoap(m): 7:32pm On May 12, 2013
jedisco:

Well Nokia is not interested in giving you the typical 13,500 crap.
They have the Asha series for the low-end.

FYI, I don't use a windows phone but I would pick any WP8 phone over any Tecno phone out there.
Well, I am using 13,500 "crap" and I don't think your low end asha that goes for the same price can do what I am doing with my N3.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by ozor1: 7:32pm On May 12, 2013
This tecno thing is getting outta hand..u guys just cant accept d fact that its chinko ..see like four of my peeps deliberately scratch d tchno logo from d back then cover the one at the front with black sellotap and lebel it htc ....
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by ibietela2(m): 7:34pm On May 12, 2013
Lero15: jst downloaded it. tnx bro.

Your Welcome enjoy your phone.. No mind this bad belle people. They forgot HTC is CHINESE phone
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 12, 2013
Sam xiu lee: its so obvious the way they are going about it,a good product will surely sell it self,not all this praise singing,you guys should just switch to script writing rather than marketing.although I appreciate chincos for making the device cheap.

No, the truth is that people are still amazed at how much value you get for buying a Tecno phone, especially the new series N3, D7, D5, Q1. I was motivated to give it a try when I saw it with a brother. I got the D5 and it's been awesome :/ smiley. While I enjoy playing games on it...AngryBirds. I use my BB for other stuffs. It's fun giving it a try. These are super cool collections, really! Kudos to those Tecno Team.smiley
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by ibietela2(m): 7:41pm On May 12, 2013
begwong: Tecno n3 etc is da bomb!
We had internet downtime in my office thru out last week.
When i released my tecno hotsport in the office and connected over 5 staff lappys (tnx 2mtn unlimi...)to it,inna mehn,i swear a staff just gave me his BB curve abi na torchlight, wat eva to sell and get the n3 for him asap.
Mind u those nokia asha na made in INDIA now oo.

p.s has any n3 user downloaded "Viber" ?. For free texting/internet calls.
Giv it a shot.
#Teamn3for-live #

Viber is boring for me just like whatsapp with less friends. I use Skype as a blogger with lots of clients using it
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 12, 2013
obayaya:

I dey tell you.. only the wise understands... forget big brands and cost.. the big boy is the guy that gets maximum functionality outta his 13500 fone.. team n3

Nwa Pius smiley smiley wink

obayaya, how far nah?
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by ibietela2(m): 7:43pm On May 12, 2013
gidig: Another Tecno thread? Was a thread not opened a few weeks ago to attack BB? You guys must be desperate to shove this phone down the throat of Nigerians by force. I remember writing in a similar thread that that post was the job of some tecno sales people. And this is also similar.

If you believe that Tecno that its the best phone since bread was invented, good for you. Opening threads after thread of similar Tecno brilliance is getting boring now. If your market survey has told you to go after BBB users, I am sure you cam find some more imaginative ways to do it.

This is one of the people that are still in the past.. He is sad that BB is dieing
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by ibietela2(m): 7:49pm On May 12, 2013
HTC is a chinese company just like Tecno so why are Nigerians always hate the name Tecno?? Brb let me get a link
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by bluebrightener(m): 7:51pm On May 12, 2013
Manweysabi: Tecno is the best chinko fone i have seen so far and it has come to stay cool
taste oppo find5, thl w8, neo n003, iocean7and xaomi mi2.... Cool chinese high end droids.... Tecno still dey learn
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by ibietela2(m): 7:51pm On May 12, 2013
ozor1: This tecno thing is getting outta hand..u guys just cant accept d fact that its chinko ..see like four of my peeps deliberately scratch d tchno logo from d back then cover the one at the front with black sellotap and lebel it htc ....

The simple truth is those peeps of yours are Selfish.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Angel778(f): 7:59pm On May 12, 2013
tecno has good phones bt d fact dat its chinco phones makes people look dwn on it. wat i do is i only use as my second phone, i get samsung or nokia as d main phone, dat i can show off wen wth my frnds! dats women 4 u @ showing off

1 Like

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by bluebrightener(m): 8:00pm On May 12, 2013
Phrankin: did you just say lumia phone? there's a secret code behind that phone. can't you all see it. ok let me prove it.
lu
lumia....lumina....illumina....ILLUMINATI!!!
PLEASE EVERYONE STAY AWAY FROM LUMIA PHONES, IN FACT ALL NOKIA PHONES. THEY ARE ILLUMINATI PRODUCTS. BE WARNED!!!
ignoramus
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by ibietela2(m): 8:01pm On May 12, 2013
Here are some Tecno phones supported by Gameloft which are not in Nigeria www.android.gameloft.com/ng/wifi/hdplus_full_shop/phones/?ms_sid=4&phoneId=6686&r=all_games.php%253Fcountry%253Dng%2526cat%253Dall%2526type%253Dall&manufacturer=176&sv6117=41939688f3e894a8a5c4&from=ADID-27345&c=156&ms_sid=4

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Youngpo413: 8:03pm On May 12, 2013
venatus25: if i may ask, what is special about tecno android compare to nokia phone that have s60v3 or s60v5 Os? Just to let you understand, there is nothing so special in comparing, both of them ping with whatsapp and wechatapp, the only fact is that we welcome new things.
As am typing now, am rocking with my nokia e75, enjoying my lovely symbian and java app, even the android user that is behind me is dying for my phone whenever i pray a football game.

Keep on praying.....lol.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by macchestone(m): 8:04pm On May 12, 2013
Well it depends on who the person using the phone is like if its people with pride they won't like to say thats the phone they are using but for me am using tecno tv50 even now and thats what am using to facebook and tweet around.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by bonetalk(m): 8:06pm On May 12, 2013
Jeffy1206: Well it has not been news dat tecno has risen to another level with their android phones in the market.
A case study of Nairaland where we have a lot of fans of tecno (as of now) considering the trending topics on tecno.
However, many people are so ashamed to carry the phone why? Because we mistake all tecno to be the same? However i shud tell u companies like Sammy, nokia has produced some 'laughable' low end phones in the past yet we still love them!
finally, have we now to say that tecno is now tecyes in Nigeria?
NB. pls let this thread be for enlightment for people who are ashamed of carrying a tecno fone. Just to remind you am njoying ma Q1 now oo...
my problem is that, i dont suscribe to any phone i couldn't find on gsmarena.Com thatz my point anyway
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by leTrizzle: 8:07pm On May 12, 2013
venatus25: if i may ask, what is special about tecno android compare to nokia phone that have s60v3 or s60v5 Os? Just to let you understand, there is nothing so special in comparing, both of them ping with whatsapp and wechatapp, the only fact is that we welcome new things.
As am typing now, am rocking with my nokia e75, enjoying my lovely symbian and java app, even the android user that is behind me is dying for my phone whenever i pray a football game.
You must be joking,I was on symbian for 6yrs,from 6670 to n70,73,78 and finally E72, played the best games on symbian ,tomb raider,carmageddon n a host of others all 3d but none I repeat none comes close to the ones on android.Try PES 12 or Nova. E easy make ur game dey as large as 1 gb n above on mobile? Android all the way jare.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 12, 2013
I have been a fan of Tecno phones for like 2 years now. I have never used any other phone brand for 2 years except Tecno. I bought my T3 android phone in January,i didnt know Tecno had android phones so my customer persuaded me to buy it.I sold off my BB immediately.The only problem i have is the battery which does not last. I also wanna ask, which network provider has the best internet subscription data for Tecno android phones?
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by 4peace(m): 8:26pm On May 12, 2013
berem: I have been a fan of Tecno phones for like 2 years now. I have never used any other phone brand for 2 years except Tecno. I bought my T3 android phone in January,i didnt know Tecno had android phones so my customer persuaded me to buy it.I sold off my BB immediately.The only problem i have is the battery which does not last. I also wanna ask, which network provider has the best internet subscription data for Tecno android phones?

My dear the battery problem is general but tecno fanboy will not tell you same goes for data.Android in general drinks data like water.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by bonetalk(m): 8:26pm On May 12, 2013
ibietela2: HTC is a chinese company just like Tecno so why are Nigerians always hate the name Tecno?? Brb let me get a link
no, HTC is a Taiwanese company not chinese but Taiwan is also an Asian country just like south Korea that has Samsung
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by maasoap(m): 8:26pm On May 12, 2013
berem: I have been a fan of Tecno phones for like 2 years now. I have never used any other phone brand for 2 years except Tecno. I bought my T3 android phone in January,i didnt know Tecno had android phones so my customer persuaded me to buy it.I sold off my BB immediately.The only problem i have is the battery which does not last. I also wanna ask, which network provider has the best internet subscription data for Tecno android phones?
Airtel BSM subscription 1200 naira /month 1048MB.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by maasoap(m): 8:29pm On May 12, 2013
4peace:

My dear the battery problem is general but tecno fanboy will not tell you same goes for data.Android in general drinks data like water.
Tecno batteries are far better than BB batteries. Some dealers sometime change the batteries.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by ichidodo: 8:31pm On May 12, 2013
ibietela2:

This is one of the people that are still in the past.. He is sad that BB is dieing
It just like that for some folks,its hard for them to accept fate probably easier to live in self-denial. lol
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 12, 2013
ibietela2:

Here download this http:///TpREuMnd
It's not opening after installation
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by ichidodo: 8:34pm On May 12, 2013
maasoap: Airtel BSM subscription 1200 naira /month 1048MB.
Bro,is that stuff still working for android? Let me giddy-up this Chinese Dragon-beast.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by 4peace(m): 8:38pm On May 12, 2013
ibietela2: HTC is a chinese company just like Tecno so why are Nigerians always hate the name Tecno?? Brb let me get a link

Keep on deceiving yourself those bigger manufacturer has name to protect.

Tecno produced two type of n3 standard and sub standard one.

And people keep on falling
have you been to their Carlcare and see crowd with different complaint.

Tecno is from Singapore but not known in Asia.Why?

Nobody hate tecno or did you do survey that say that
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by chinedumo(m): 8:41pm On May 12, 2013
175: My sibling just bought Tecno D3 yesterday. It made me hate my nokia E5. Chai i want d N3 now now going by what i see on dis thread. . .infact i wan sell my E5. Who's interested?

i use e5 too. Are u serious that it is better? Explain plz
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by 4peace(m): 8:42pm On May 12, 2013
maasoap: Tecno batteries are far better than BB batteries. Some dealers sometime change the batteries.

Keep on deceiving yourself I have n3 with 3 batteries LOL
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Damon03(m): 8:44pm On May 12, 2013
If it is chinko that makes u happy by all means use it oo.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Damon03(m): 8:45pm On May 12, 2013
4peace:

Keep on deceiving yourself I have n3 with 3 batteries LOL
Dont mind them." u cant eat ur cake and av it" says the wise men
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by anitanwababy: 8:46pm On May 12, 2013
abeg which Techno phone for now is the best. . . I want to buy the Tn7 but I want to know if there exist any better
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by nenergy(m): 8:48pm On May 12, 2013
jedisco:

How exactly is windows the worst mobile os
What good is a phone that isn't bluetooth compatible with other phones? LumiaNaYeye

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Samsung’s Foldable Phone Is The Galaxy Fold, Starting At N714,780 / Glo N5 For 100mb New Internet Tariff? / HACK ALERT! If You Are Making Use Of Facebook Lite, Please Read This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.