Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? (34986 Views)

Reasons Why Infinix Will Soon Take over Tecno In Nigeria. / Research Shows Nigeria Has Highest Number Of Dual Sim Phone Users In The World / United Kingdom Places Ban On HTC, What If They Ban Tecno In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by ibietela2(m): 4:52am On May 13, 2013
4peace:
Do I need to answer this God

what is 3g and data
can u browse without data on

n3 running 8 apps at a go.can you teach me how to do that.

We should be talking of quality and durability not OS people still use 3310

Have you seen the 8 apps running?

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by dramendra: 6:08am On May 13, 2013
donlyone: @ 9jadelta, why are you saying that Tecno is not a China phone, in fact na pure CHINCO, but that takes nothing from the fact that its a good brand offering alot a features for a 'small' price.

As long as your phone does what you expect from it, its a good phone.

Below is a phone I used for two years before Tecno was popular, You should have seen me, I used it with pride. But thankfully, I've moved up to Samsung S Series.

That is what I call transformation....
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 6:28am On May 13, 2013
mehn sybla tv rocks. I wish i'll have unlinited data to njoy it to the fullest with ma Q1.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 6:30am On May 13, 2013
ibietela2:

Have you seen the 8 apps running?
guy from where did u get de futbol manager?
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by walybouy(m): 6:31am On May 13, 2013
My tecno n3 has come to stay like it or not
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 6:33am On May 13, 2013
walybouy: My tecno n3 has come to stay like it or not
guy njoy ur tym. bb freaks can go to hell!!
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Nobody: 6:47am On May 13, 2013
Tinyemeka:
grin Nna bros na voice u take type this post?

Bros, nah typewriter o!
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 7:10am On May 13, 2013
Imanuelle:

Bros, nah typewriter o!
lolz
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Nobody: 7:44am On May 13, 2013
4peace:
my first n3 came with 2 batteries Vito n3 thread read what happened to it

plus 1 using currently make how many Mr truth teller.

fyi n3 using now has crack screen now just one fall the screen crack.
Using c7 3 years now nothing happened to it after several falling.

you said browsing for 247 I can doubt cost browsing get types.
u r careless, na 3310 go fit u

1 Like

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 7:56am On May 13, 2013
dmalam:
u r careless, na 3310 go fit u
abi oo!! atlist even if e fall e go dey kakaraka.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Nobody: 8:03am On May 13, 2013
Apple inc. The most valuable company. Samsung get money die!
Many maga know know say these companies are make close to 300% on each gadget they sell. Y them no ask y them go china go manufacture. Y them no stay for their posh countries like US. More profit from cost reduction n so. I'm loving my star H7000+ tablet I ordered from china.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by gidig(m): 8:06am On May 13, 2013
A nice marketing strategy for tecno. How do you guys do it? Gather seven people to open different accounts on nairaland to 'dis' other phones and tell us how Tecno descended from heaven? You could at least be more subtle with the sales approach. I actually bought one for my mum because it was the cheapest phone out there. You lot seem to have a lot of time on your hands. I do hope you get some sales. I still say, your marketing thread here could have been a little more subtle and much more believable!
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by FoRgEteD: 8:20am On May 13, 2013
[b]
gidig: A nice marketing strategy for tecno. How do you guys do it? Gather seven people to open different accounts on nairaland to 'dis' other phones and tell us how Tecno descended from heaven? You could at least be more subtle with the sales approach. I actually bought one for my mum because it was the cheapest phone out there. You lot seem to have a lot of time on your hands. I do hope you get some sales. I still say, your marketing thread here could have been a little more subtle and much more believable!

You are mistaken brov, most people are just users, you can check their profile on nairaland. Tecno just started android phone last year and most people here are older than one year here.

The truth is that Tecno has been making nice low-end phones, it has always been my second phone for years now because it was the only durable double sim phone available at the time with good ba3.

I am one of those that use the first android, T1 and that is what I am still using now, I had to give out my Nokia to my little nephew.

More than 5 of my friends have gotten Tn3 due to my T1 and recommendations, one even said he wanted to get nokia e5 and I asked him to try the n3, and if he is not satisfied, he can give it to his kid sister, since he can play around with #13k. But its 6months now and he still using it and hardly touches his nokia e63. Same with a host of others, maily due to the variety of applications and the uses.

#OnlyTheWiseWillUnderstand.....
#ValueForMoney. [/b]

1 Like

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by femidejulius(m): 8:28am On May 13, 2013
venatus25: if i may ask, what is special about tecno android compare to nokia phone that have s60v3 or s60v5 Os? Just to let you understand, there is nothing so special in comparing, both of them ping with whatsapp and wechatapp, the only fact is that we welcome new things.
As am typing now, am rocking with my nokia e75, enjoying my lovely symbian and java app, even the android user that is behind me is dying for my phone whenever i pray a football game.

Just try and use Techno N3 and see the difference. If you play the 2012 realfootball on Techno android, u wont ever want to play it on any Symbian OS again. The difference is crystal clear. Android is the OS of the day and Techno is just ready to let u have it cheaper than u can ever imagine.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by xcuggsm(m): 8:28am On May 13, 2013
loswhite: my problem is dat u want everybody to think like u. If u luv relatively cheap product go for it if another person want expensive product the person shud go for it. how dis come take be ur problem with Nigerians na
Different strokes for different folks.
But for me; "I rather cry in a Range Rover than in a Bus" Even when I know any of them can get me to my destination
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by ini4brandon(m): 8:46am On May 13, 2013
Phrankin: did you just say lumia phone? there's a secret code behind that phone. can't you all see it. ok let me prove it.
lu
lumia....lumina....illumina....ILLUMINATI!!!
PLEASE EVERYONE STAY AWAY FROM LUMIA PHONES, IN FACT ALL NOKIA PHONES. THEY ARE ILLUMINATI PRODUCTS. BE WARNED!!!
Phrankin: did you just say lumia phone? there's a secret code behind that phone. can't you all see it. ok let me prove it.
lu
lumia....lumina....illumina....ILLUMINATI!!!
PLEASE EVERYONE STAY AWAY FROM LUMIA PHONES, IN FACT ALL NOKIA PHONES. THEY ARE ILLUMINATI PRODUCTS. BE WARNED!!!
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by pauladonis(m): 9:00am On May 13, 2013
venatus25: if i may ask, what is special about tecno android compare to nokia phone that have s60v3 or s60v5 Os? Just to let you understand, there is nothing so special in com
paring, both of them ping with whatsapp and wechatapp, the only fact is that we welcome new things.
As am typing now, am rocking with my nokia e75, enjoying my lovely symbian and java app, even the android user that is behind me is dying for my phone whenever i pray a football game.
i think dat android user doesn't know he is carrying a robot. what java game will entice me to leave d hd and 3d games I play on my android. from my tecno T1 to my N7, I am enjoying tecno to d fullest. pls try android and u will realize what u r missing. millions of free apps, plus great functionality. android on tecno is a big breakthrough.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by ibietela2(m): 9:22am On May 13, 2013
Jeffy1206: guy from where did u get de futbol manager?

Got it online... Then updated it from blackmart. So check there.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by ibietela2(m): 9:31am On May 13, 2013
All apps

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by ibietela2(m): 9:33am On May 13, 2013
More...

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by ibietela2(m): 9:39am On May 13, 2013
To combine 2 photos just like i did get https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.photobooth
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by ibietela2(m): 9:40am On May 13, 2013
Where is that 4peace of a guy?? Did you see the 8 apps
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 9:45am On May 13, 2013
gidig: A nice marketing strategy for tecno. How do you guys do it? Gather seven people to open different accounts on nairaland to 'dis' other phones and tell us how Tecno descended from heaven? You could at least be more subtle with the sales approach. I actually bought one for my mum because it was the cheapest phone out there. You lot seem to have a lot of time on your hands. I do hope you get some sales. I still say, your marketing thread here could have been a little more subtle and much more believable!
am not a promoter neither am i a seller, i'm only expressing myself on what am using and how gud it is.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 9:50am On May 13, 2013
FoRgEteD:

You are mistaken brov, most people are just users, you can check their profile on nairaland. Tecno just started android phone last year and most people here are older than one year here.

The truth is that Tecno has been making nice low-end phones, it has always been my second phone for years now because it was the only durable double sim phone available at the time with good ba3.

I am one of those that use the first android, T1 and that is what I am still using now, I had to give out my Nokia to my little nephew.

More than 5 of my friends have gotten Tn3 due to my T1 and recommendations, one even said he wanted to get nokia e5 and I asked him to try the n3, and if he is not satisfied, he can give it to his kid sister, since he can play around with #13k. But its 6months now and he still using it and hardly touches his nokia e63. Same with a host of others, maily due to the variety of applications and the uses.

#OnlyTheWiseWillUnderstand.....
#ValueForMoney.
guy u ve just sed it all. opening threads on it doesnt make us promoters but we use it, love it and we have to express de way we feel abi?
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by begwong: 9:52am On May 13, 2013
ibietela2: To combine 2 photos just like i did get https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.photobooth
Hi! Which of the Max players is more compatible wit SYBLA TV?
i am seeing so many in g.store.
tnx.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 9:54am On May 13, 2013
ibietela2:

Got it online... Then updated it from blackmart. So check there.
pls can u be elaborate on how i can get.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by begwong: 9:59am On May 13, 2013
Jeffy1206: guy u ve just sed it all. opening threads on it doesnt make us promoters but we use it, love it and we have to express de way we feel abi?
Dont mind those 3310 promoters.
when did self expression from d usage of a device becomes mkting?
If na mkting sef,i go continue wit it.
#longlivetecnocoy#
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by unforgiven: 10:09am On May 13, 2013
Imanuelle: I enter danfo , another Babe enter , siddon near me ,

My blackberry curve 1 com ring, as I answer the call finish, the nnwa Baby come bring out her rubbish bold 5 wey dey hang,
as she dey try use her pinging oppress me, na so I jazz out my tecno, she come put film for her bold 5, as she dey watch , na so my nwa Baby come call me for my tecno n3, as I swipe to answer the call, I notice say the nwa Baby dey look my screen like film, for my screen, the phone write 'Tweety calling'calling' after the call, I come open my whatsapp to send my baby message , as I type 'how's na so my TouchPal add 'are you doing love? '

The nwa Baby surprise, she still compose, then I come open my ttpod, I purposely go select 'what makes a man' by westlife, as the song dey play, the lyrics come dey show, na so the Baby abandon her film dey follow me sing to my lyrics, I pretend like say, I no hear.

Na so I come open angry bird, , the Babe dey move her head like say na her head dey the catapult for the game,

After a while, I come open sybla TV to check match, as I watch small, I come tune to mbc 2, seriously , the Babe no know when she say 'hi'.
Her power just finish, her formings floor, as she say what phone is that , na so I tell her, tecno n3, just 13,500. Only wise people understand .

She come collect Bros number, the next day she call me to send apk for her!

[size=14pt]you have made my day [/size]

1 Like

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Bebetter: 10:49am On May 13, 2013
[size=18pt]My TECNO N7 turns heads whenever i bring it out and "swipe", "swipe"! cool "5 inch screen Anroid Ice-cream phone no joke! [/size]
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Nobody: 11:02am On May 13, 2013
begwong:
tnx.
MX Player... Codec!
Just dwnlad d latest
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by ibietela2(m): 11:02am On May 13, 2013
Jeffy1206: pls can u be elaborate on how i can get.

Oga oya download https://www.box.com/s/aqtbalc4js97a4352u13

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by ibietela2(m): 11:05am On May 13, 2013
begwong:
tnx.

SyblaTV will direct you to the one you will download. Or get mx player

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Gionee Marathon M6 Official Discussion Thread / Samsung Galaxy S8 Vs Apple Iphone 8 / HACK ALERT! If You Are Making Use Of Facebook Lite, Please Read This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.