Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Your View About Social Network Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your View About Social Network Love? (11215 Views)

Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story / Whats Your View About Waist Beads? / Girls View About Tall Slim Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Freiburger(m): 4:40pm On May 11, 2013
My instinct keeps telling me that one out of every third relationship in the world will be connected online by the year 2030.

1 Like

Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 11, 2013
What possibly could an individual be seeking on a social media when such person is besiege by countless potentials around?

For a man: you went to secondary school, university,church, you commute a lot, attend weddings, ceremonies, old boys associations, clubs, parties and you never met your woman except on the internet with limited opportunity, are you tongue tied? Start writing letters then to express your feelings joor.

A lot of inconveniences are associated with social relationship not to talk of the apparent risk involved with the endeavour!
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by salbis(m): 4:40pm On May 11, 2013
DailyNews: records show that very very very few of relationships started from the internet live long and stay faithful....maybe yours might make the list of the very very few that will be successful if luck is on your side....but of the truth, it hardly works cos most people that go on social networks to seek for love are mostly- stay-at-home teenagers with less exposure abt life, over aged people with hidden intentions, and ppl with less opportunities, and sometimes opportunists...but some do end successful, negligible number though. goodluck
True talk.

1 Like

Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by fittty(m): 4:42pm On May 11, 2013
smiley
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 11, 2013
candygosh: It ccould be fascinating, shocking, suspensefilled, fun, intriguing, blessing-in disguise, and also ur worse nightmare.
Anyone!

I know, right gringringringringrin
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 11, 2013
LastApostle: What possibly could an individual be seeking on a social media when such person is besiege by countless potentials around?

For a man: you went to secondary school, university,church, you commute a lot, attend weddings, ceremonies, old boys associations, clubs, parties and you never met your woman except on the internet with limited opportunity, are you tongue tied? Start writing letters then to express your feelings joor.

A lot of inconveniences are associated with social relationship not to talk of the apparent risk involved with the endeavour!

I have a very great argument for this baseless post, but I lack the energy to waste today.

1 Like

Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 11, 2013
Freiburger: My instinct keeps telling me that one out of every third relationship in the world will be connected online by the year 2030.

One out of three? Well, that's not a pass undecided
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 11, 2013
Not for me personally but absolutely nothing wrong with it smiley
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 11, 2013
ibkaye: Not for me personally but absolutely nothing wrong with it smiley

Liar. You forgot about our bad lesbian romance? grin
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Jerryjat(m): 4:49pm On May 11, 2013
well i tink it nice.... coz am into 1 my self...

but trust me... all dose guys saying.... it bad, it dis, it dat... have had a feel of it... either still counting or counted already.....

pls... let stop pretending to b who we r not.....

..... Tanx and God bless....
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by teejay2003: 4:51pm On May 11, 2013
I think it's 50-50
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 11, 2013
Tashamania:

I know, right gringringringringrin

Babe undecided

Btw those goodies aint for u alone. I sw dem just kept my mouth in d state of :-#
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 11, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I have a very great argument for this baseless post, but I lack the energy to waste today.
Be my guest grin
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Dsage1: 4:55pm On May 11, 2013
DailyNews: records show that very very very few of relationships started from the internet live long and stay faithful....maybe yours might make the list of the very very few that will be successful if luck is on your side....but of the truth, it hardly works cos most people that go on social networks to seek for love are mostly- stay-at-home teenagers with less exposure abt life, over aged people with hidden intentions, and ppl with less opportunities, and sometimes opportunists...but some do end successful, negligible number though. goodluck

A record from? What a baseless assumption!

I wonder if you really know that it's humans like you and I that are using social networks and not goats.

2 Likes

Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Yenex(f): 4:55pm On May 11, 2013
perewinkle love
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 11, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Lol the past is 'the past' for a reason cheesy
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 11, 2013
ibkaye:

Lol grin
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by 2legit2qwt: 4:57pm On May 11, 2013
ibkaye:

Am i your past as well ibk? You forgot all the love we shared on social network sad
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 11, 2013
2legit2qwt:

Am i your past as well ibk? You forgot all the love we shared on social network sad
Haha you will always have my love babe kiss grin
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 11, 2013
candygosh:

Babe undecided

Btw those goodies aint for u alone. I sw dem just kept my mouth in d state of :-#

Let your mouth remain in that state. Aint nobody sharing nothing tongue
Stop derailing now. smiley Hope you saw those 21 rules before you undecided
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by 2legit2qwt: 5:04pm On May 11, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

ibkaye:
2legit2qwt:
ibkaye:
Haha you will always have my love babe kiss grin
In your face Texas cow girl angry angry grin grin grin

@ibk No social network can stop this kiss kiss
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by 190: 5:07pm On May 11, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]It works for some and it may not work for others. Meeting someone in person isn't a sure route to a successful relationship and/or happiness. Divorce rates and relationship failures were high before the introduction of social networking. People scam and manipulate in the real world just like they do online.

Anyone trying it has nothing to lose. If you be yourself, you may be lucky and find someone who's genuine as well. As aforementioned, some of the key ingredients for a successful relationship are love and understanding. Those things aren't exclusive to "real" life.[/size]

story tongue tongue
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 11, 2013
2legit2qwt:

In your face Texas cow girl angry angry grin grin grin

@ibk No social network can stop this kiss kiss
cool cool
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by nerodenero: 5:09pm On May 11, 2013
Does it really matter where a relationship starts from!Many have benefitted via this despite some people using it to defraud and kill innocent victim all because of love.Above all,love and understanding are vital for every relationship.
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Sike(m): 5:10pm On May 11, 2013
It might last, and it might not last, just like every other relationship. No Difference. It just Depends...
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Israelie(m): 5:11pm On May 11, 2013
eyenCalabar: Matured people don't engage in such relationships. It doesn't make sense.

Mr Man wt r u sayin?
Pls can u defined Matured Relationship??

If nt for nigerians, commentin any hw. Wt u tryin to say is dt it cnt b possible abi??

ma sistr it depence on u..... If d person truly luvs u i fink u shld knw dt ur self, cos feelins tels... Bt nt dt 1 dt wil lead u 2 deep hole........
Jst tak care n observ ur opponent,
mak sure u knw wt he/she is doin.
Tnk u.

1 Like

Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by justwise(m): 5:15pm On May 11, 2013

I'm sorry but you don't have a point, its the same human being you deal with in real life that uses social network sites, they are not aliens, a cheat is a cheat whether you met him in church or in facebook. There are people who do not have time to socialize, who spent most of their time online as part of their job, so its not only teenagers with less exposure or over aged people with hidden intention that uses social network for love.

Where or how you met somebody wouldn't change the outcome of that relationship

5 Likes

Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by chi4ik(m): 5:32pm On May 11, 2013
HMmmmmmmm, to b frank, it doesn't work 90%, a responsible man or woman wouldn't be lookin Fø̲̣̣я̅ his or her missin Rib on social network. Most relationship on social network end up wit hazard or even death. So pls dis-associate yourself from τ̅ђa̶̲̥̅̊t..
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by goldfish80(m): 5:32pm On May 11, 2013
The people on social network are not alliens from Mars or Saturn. They are just everyday people with an electronic device απϑ internet access.Though people live fake lives on social networks but one can still argue that fake people are found everywere.

2 Likes

Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by shadrach77: 5:36pm On May 11, 2013
Those who said it doesn't work are silly. There is no such thing as an online relationship. The web is just a connection point. Many people would say, we don't engage in such are doing it secretly. Where and how you meet someone does not matter. It's the character , the compatibility and the intent behind the meeting that makes the relationship last shocked cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Jankoller(m): 5:38pm On May 11, 2013
teejay2003: I think it's 50-50
True talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC / Why Do People Double Date? / My Experience With Inmessage Girl Last Night. (guys Be Careful)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.