Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Your View About Social Network Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your View About Social Network Love? (11209 Views)

Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story / Whats Your View About Waist Beads? / Girls View About Tall Slim Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your View About Social Network Love? by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 10, 2013
I mean going into a relationship with someone you met on social network >>f.b,2go,watsapp,twitter<<

do you think such relationships could last??

Seeking your opinion... Gratias!
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Dyt(f): 2:20pm On May 10, 2013
Relationships are same, no matter where u meet

14 Likes

Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Kaxmytex(m): 2:29pm On May 10, 2013
relationship with someone u met on social ntwrk na black market o

datz all

1 Like

Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by eyenCalabar(m): 2:53pm On May 10, 2013
Matured people don't engage in such relationships. It doesn't make sense.

1 Like

Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by iebanehita(m): 3:16pm On May 10, 2013
eyenCalabar: Matured people don't engage in such relationships. It doesn't make sense.

You are partially wrong.

It works for some, it doesn't for others.
Jt knw where your strength lies.

8 Likes

Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 10, 2013
records show that very very very few of relationships started from the internet live long and stay faithful....maybe yours might make the list of the very very few that will be successful if luck is on your side....but of the truth, it hardly works cos most people that go on social networks to seek for love are mostly- stay-at-home teenagers with less exposure abt life, over aged people with hidden intentions, and ppl with less opportunities, and sometimes opportunists...but some do end successful, negligible number though. goodluck

3 Likes

Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Afolayinka(f): 4:43pm On May 10, 2013
It is fake n does nt last at all
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Princeparix(m): 4:55pm On May 10, 2013
Afolayinka: It is fake n does nt last at all
na lie> the main ingredient of any relationship is love and understanding. Seems your speaking out of a hrtbroken experience. Ndo

7 Likes

Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by butta(m): 6:01pm On May 10, 2013
Social network relationship is a relationship based on fraud , deceit and it is a ONE CHANCe. Go into it at your own risk

1 Like

Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Moji12(f): 6:34pm On May 10, 2013
undecidedI will say terible cos u are both coming to each other as a desperado in need of a companion,no integrity what so ever plus it is very easy to play ones weak point and take dem for granted,since u already knw how desperate dey are.it's a BIG NO FOR ME
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by shizzle11(m): 10:06am On May 11, 2013
It could be a pure success or total failure. People have met on social netwrk, married and living happily as a family. It depends on the individuals involved and the objective the have in mind.

Good luck to you!

9 Likes

Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Nobody: 10:12am On May 11, 2013
[size=13pt]It works for some and it may not work for others. Meeting someone in person isn't a sure route to a successful relationship and/or happiness. Divorce rates and relationship failures were high before the introduction of social networking. People scam and manipulate in the real world just like they do online.

Anyone trying it has nothing to lose. If you be yourself, you may be lucky and find someone who's genuine as well. As aforementioned, some of the key ingredients for a successful relationship are love and understanding. Those things aren't exclusive to "real" life.[/size]

12 Likes

Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by shizzle11(m): 10:36am On May 11, 2013
butta: Social network relationship is a relationship based on fraud , deceit and it is a ONE CHANCe. Go into it at your own risk

Don't say what you do not know.
Many business r/ship from SN have ended up being a fraud, just as many others have proved to be successful, same goes for romantic r/ships.

Again, it depends on the persons involved and the intentions they both have in mind. Bear in mind, life in itself, is a risk.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained!

1 Like

Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 11, 2013
Dyt: Relationships are same, no matter where u meet
wow that was deep and true
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 11, 2013
A level of respect, patience and mutual trust is needed to maintain it. But it's rather unfortunate that many do not own up to those characteristics nowadays.

It works for some and doesn't for others.

Social network romance has come to stay. As long as technology continues to advance, so will online communication.
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by harkingholar: 4:26pm On May 11, 2013
Kaxmytex: relationship with someone u met on social ntwrk na black market o

datz all
case dismiss.
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by ArQueBusieR(m): 4:28pm On May 11, 2013
I don't care. ♪ I got real love, and she's amazing. ♬
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by houstonia(m): 4:30pm On May 11, 2013
What makes you feel your social network partner wouldn't surf the Web for someone better when you start tripping, just like he/she did to meet you? Na my own question be that.
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by tefund(m): 4:30pm On May 11, 2013
Mehlena: I mean going into a relationship with someone you met on social network >>f.b,2go,watsapp,twitter<<

not recommended
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 11, 2013
It ccould be fascinating, shocking, suspensefilled, fun, intriguing, blessing-in disguise, and also ur worse nightmare.
Anyone!
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 11, 2013
well it works.
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by 2legit2qwt: 4:33pm On May 11, 2013
Mehlena: I mean going into a relationship with someone you met on social network >>f.b,2go,watsapp,twitter<<

WTF is social network love If you're referring to meeting someone through Nairaland the social media, it's the same as meeting someone at the bar, in church or at the store. It's now part of our lives so i don't see any reason why you can't meet people there for love. You have to be careful anywhere you meet people and use your brain either ways

The question whether or not they are real and true to what they portray can be raised in all the avenues where you meet people. A person's true color will come out as the same eventually regardless of where you meet them.

4 Likes

Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Raypawer(m): 4:33pm On May 11, 2013
As for me, Not ideal! ESP in 9ja, cos scam rate is high...
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:34pm On May 11, 2013
its dangerous for girls especially. girls keep away from such relationships. unless you want to end up gettin r.aped.
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:34pm On May 11, 2013
for boys, the dangerous issue is that you might be scammed and looted of all your hard-earned money. so be careful.
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by slimyem: 4:35pm On May 11, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

It works for some and doesn't for others.

Social network romance has come to stay. As long as technology continues to advance, so will online communication.
.... And relationship.smiley

1 Like

Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by zeanslim(m): 4:36pm On May 11, 2013
Wait let me experiment it. . . Its does nothing but simply SUCKS sad
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by tspun(m): 4:36pm On May 11, 2013
small children relationship.
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Dyt(f): 4:37pm On May 11, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
its dangerous for girls especially. girls keep away from such relationships. unless you want to end up gettin r.aped.

And u think these don't happen in real life?
Bfs dat uses gf for rituals nko?
Rape dem n all sorts

I hav had/shared love online and I must admit its fantastic
So true n pure

4 Likes

Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by slimyem: 4:38pm On May 11, 2013
Nothing wrong with it.
The same people found online are the everyday people we see offline.

8 Likes

Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by eagleeye2: 4:39pm On May 11, 2013
So many negative comments. Like someone already pointed, it does not matter where you two meet. What matters is whether you people have what it takes to be true and honest with each other.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies When A Guy Ask For Bikini Photos / Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread / I'm So Heart Broken Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.