Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Your View About Social Network Love? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your View About Social Network Love? (11223 Views)

Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story / Whats Your View About Waist Beads? / Girls View About Tall Slim Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Odunharry(m): 11:30pm On May 11, 2013
chi4ik: bro U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ patialy right but asumption: if u aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ a parent, will U̶̲̥̅̊ advice ur Children to fall in love tru social network?
no but if any of them find it dia no problem
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by 190: 11:32pm On May 11, 2013
okay so whats going on here angry angry
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by justwise(m): 12:20am On May 12, 2013
LastApostle:
How can I?
The sole purpose of engaging in social networking is what?Is it To yansh as many ladies as possible or to maintain a healthy relationship with one with marriage as the aim. I refuse to beat around the bush and hit the nail on the head, has that made me to lack comprehension of the subject matter?

I don't know about you but I will be shy to introduce my girlfriend to friends and families as 'Internet' blessing.
Is there any thing somebody you met offline has that is lacking in somebody you met through social networking?

1 Like

Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by baroun04(m): 12:48am On May 12, 2013
its fantastic, u reach far beta maturd peps, there is scam 2 everywere as a scamer in real life cannot becom bornagain online
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Crosbyy(f): 7:49am On May 12, 2013
It works perfectly.i mean perfectly perfectly good
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by claremont(m): 8:20am On May 12, 2013
Let's try to understand what psychology says about this trend:
Understanding the Psychology of Online Relationships (http://susana-s.hubpages.com/hub/online-relationships)

Here are my original questions and some brief answers:

How is our online perception different to, or the same as, "real world" perception? We use the same perceptual equipment both online and offline, but online we are extremely limited in which perceptual abilities we can utilize.

What types of psychological behavior do we exhibit in our online relationships? The same as the real world, but our behavior may be more concentrated online and there are far fewer consequences for it.

And what kinds of differences can we see between relationships that are based purely in the online world in comparison to our relationships based mainly in the offline world? There seems to be a lot more room for confusion in the online world and because we can only show parts of ourselves and others can only see a part of the part that we show, the internet has the potential to turn us into caricatures of ourselves.
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by MissOpe(f): 8:22am On May 12, 2013
slimyem: Nothing wrong with it.
The same people found online are the everyday people we see offline.
Even if I dont support online dating , i totally agree with wat uve ssaid.... It's a matter of luck
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Chidiphilip(m): 9:59am On May 12, 2013
Long distance relationship sometimes turns out to be one of the BEST relationship. It is really sweet to see two patient heart that are willing to wait because they think that everything is worth it away. Yes,it is hard not being together physically,u can't hold each other's hands,u can't kiss or hug each other...BUT stil u know that one day u will!!!
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:11pm On May 12, 2013
LastApostle:
Rabble rouse!
The use of the internet is diverse and we are discussing SOCIAL networking.

I don't think any serious lady with class will scout for husband online. I have couple of female bankers as friends, hardly do they update their status talk more of chatting.

If I have a well paid job in Lagos and the lady I fell in love online with is in abuja and with good job too and a career, how then do we settle 'relocation'?

Internet relationship is for JOBLESS people and GOLD DIGGERS!

Exactly my point! You just nailed it!
These pple actually think they could find true love on net? Am not saying it aint possible, bt the possibility of that is just so low!
Because the responsible nd good ones out there hardly have time for social netwrks! Its a complete thrash to them.
For instance a frd told me, she met a guy on 2go nd gosh...she is head over heels in-love with him....like seriously? 2go of all places
Some pple really need to wake up frm their slumbers and fantasies!!!

The more u realize that, Internet rship its a complete thrash nd also a complete waste of time....the better for you.
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by MrsChima1(f): 3:40pm On May 12, 2013
I found my true love Debosky on Nl.
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by OCTAVO: 3:45pm On May 12, 2013
Mrs..Chima:
I found my true love Debosky on Nl.
Chima is watching undecided
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by MrsChima1(f): 3:46pm On May 12, 2013
OCTAVO:
Chima is watching undecided

So? angry
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by iebanehita(m): 4:58pm On May 12, 2013
Becacia_Barbie:

Exactly my point! You just nailed it!
These pple actually think they could find true love on net? Am not saying it aint possible, bt the possibility of that is just so low!
Because the responsible nd good ones out there hardly have time for social netwrks! Its a complete thrash to them.
For instance a frd told me, she met a guy on 2go nd gosh...she is head over heels in-love with him....like seriously? 2go of all places
Some pple really need to wake up frm their slumbers and fantasies!!!

The more u realize that, Internet rship is a complete thrash nd also a complete waste of time....the better for you.

Hmm!!.. Barbie, what are you saying?
You just said the possibility of finding love online cannot be eliminated and and again you said Internet rltnship is a COMPLETE trash!.. Bcz u av bn played around by some freaked dude online doesn't mean others would be a victim.

A cousin of mine met her hubby-to-be online. Wedding Plans are on the way.
Like i said before...
'Know where your strength lies'

2 Likes

Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by OCTAVO: 5:09pm On May 12, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

So? angry
Be kiafu! undecided
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by MrsChima1(f): 5:37pm On May 12, 2013
OCTAVO:
Be kiafu! undecided

What's Chima gon do?
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by OCTAVO: 5:44pm On May 12, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

What's Chima gon do?
Divorce ya ars grin
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by MrsChima1(f): 6:22pm On May 12, 2013
OCTAVO:
Divorce ya ars grin

Lmao@Chima explaining to the family reason for divorce is a flirt on NL. grin
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by OCTAVO: 6:27pm On May 12, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

Lmao@Chima explaining to the family reason for divorce is a flirt on NL. grin
This aint your first time you flirting here! wink
You've always been a pro 'flirter' grin
His explanation may be genuine mind you wink
grin grin grin
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by MrsChima1(f): 6:38pm On May 12, 2013
OCTAVO:
This aint your first time you flirting here! wink
You've always been a pro 'flirter' grin
His explanation may be genuine mind you wink
grin grin grin

Yes I am a professional! I learned from the best! Chima and I's family are big on working it out......we don't rush to divorce over petty things.

Trust it will take more than a chat flirt to skip down to court.
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Emoska(m): 12:28pm On May 13, 2013
As for me it doesnt matter ooo, love is love......... Just put God first

1 Like

Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by blackbeau1(f): 1:35pm On May 13, 2013
thats the worse thing anyone could do. whatever happened to dating someone you can see?
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by BrawnSuga(f): 1:59pm On May 13, 2013
It all depends on both parties i just attended a wedding on Sat 11th May here in Port Harcourt and the couples met themselves through face book.
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by hadeyholu1(m): 2:48pm On May 13, 2013
it works, av seen many happily married couple, dat started 4rm social networking
Re: Your View About Social Network Love? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2013
Meet hot girls and rich guys - atlast your dream has come tru. this is a network designed 4 yall. hpe u all wud enjoy http://www.9jabuddie.com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do U Approach A Lady/guy U Admire: Drop A Line! / Ladies Can U Marry A Well-educated Man Without A Good Job? / My Experience With Inmessage Girl Last Night. (guys Be Careful)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.