Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,630 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF (24814 Views)

FG Issues Security Alert, Says Boko Haram Plans Abductions For Ransom / Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars / Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by cold(m): 9:37pm On May 10, 2013
The intelligence reports might have been stretched but there's no doubting those extremists were planning something major

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by ebereone: 9:43pm On May 10, 2013
sauceEEP: Airstrike with what? A kite i guess...
they cnt suceed God will expose them all
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by vanstanzy(m): 9:47pm On May 10, 2013
Na wa o!
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:48pm On May 10, 2013
Hmm this seems like giving a Dog a bad name to hang it
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by Godson201333(m): 9:48pm On May 10, 2013
Yungwizzzy: Please how much will it cost me to move to ghana?

move your question to travel section.......

It depends ooo you need more than 100k abi u wan go dey sleep for street ni?
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by HAH: 9:51pm On May 10, 2013
Very unintelligent propaganda by the military and this article shows how desperate they are.

Believe this you believe anything.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by achi4u(m): 9:53pm On May 10, 2013
Airstrike!!... to their fellow brothers/sisters abi??

well any Igbo person(s) remaing up north must be crazy.

SMH i like hw things are turning upside down in this country so dat american predictions will come to pass sharpally

BIAFRAgrin
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by samfibby(m): 9:53pm On May 10, 2013
The entire north and its borders with other countries should be under lock-down by now. Economic implication or not. I thought the various Nigeria security apparatus are now getting more from security votes. I wonder why they can't deploy the best techs. Jonathan better put the north under padlock and key.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by ozor1: 9:55pm On May 10, 2013
:
Who said it is impossible to launch air strike in Nigeria. Its just a matter of hiring a commercial jet, load grenades in a bag and be throwing it from the sky. When they finish the blow up themselves and the jet.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by samfibby(m): 9:57pm On May 10, 2013
achi4u: Airstrike!!... to their fellow brothers/sisters abi??

well any Igbo person(s) remaing up north must be crazy.

SMH i like hw things are turning upside down in this country so dat american predictions will come to pass sharpally

BIAFRAgrin

You will only bite your fingers in bewilderment by the time BH succeed in carrying out airstrikes. At this time in Nigeria, anything is possible
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by adedayourt(m): 9:58pm On May 10, 2013
berem: I wonder what my igbo people are still doing in the north.
. In search of dailybread and butter in a death prone enviroment.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 10, 2013
pls lets applaud the jtf...they are doin a good job

Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 10, 2013
lastmanstandn: Look at a grand conspiracy to salvage the situation. And to give the BAGA massacre a new name.

If you check the level boko haram started and where they are now you won't doubt the credibility of this news. We shouldn't take everything for granted because we are the opposition.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by firstYS(m): 10:07pm On May 10, 2013
I believe if the immigration service can work hand to hand with the JTF things will turn a new leaf. And the Federal government should also be sincere to there because there might be a betrayal among. Most of all they should to involve the traditional means.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 10, 2013
They are endlessly trying to cover their negligence.What is boko haram compare to Alqaeda and other sophisticated terror groups in the world ? Yet someone just wake up from his dream and tell Nigerians that boko haram wanna conduct airstrikes with helicopter ? Sure its going to be an Apache ! Foolish people !

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:11pm On May 10, 2013
Diasporan: This Boko Boys are beginning to take things too far.Its high time someone empowers Ombatse group of Nassarawa.Perhaps they can prove a point against the BH boys.Atleast they have proved it against the Nigerian Military and police irrespective of the Billions spent on them by the Federal Government with ease without any of their members being hurt.Indeed Nigeria Military and Intelligence Gathering is a joke
The only joke here is you, sir.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 10, 2013
gboss4sure:

If you check the level boko haram started and where they are now you won't doubt the credibility of this news. We shouldn't take everything for granted because we are the opposition.

It's a fat lie,you don't need anybody to tell you that.the little arms they have in their arsenal came from Ghadaffi's loot and Nigeria Army armoury during raids.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by everyday: 10:16pm On May 10, 2013
I believe the story but purchasing a helicopter haba! Boko haram never reach that level of sophistication
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by logica(m): 10:16pm On May 10, 2013
The Kingz: Elements in the Niger government is sponsoring boko haram,that is an act of war.
My very thoughts.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by str8talk1: 10:17pm On May 10, 2013
d Kenyan govt. neva waited for dia neighbour to give them permission to move into dia teritory against Alshaba-a terrorist group. Dis unfettered access by dis terrorist groups into Nigeria 4rm her neighbours can only happen whn we hv a President who is more pre-occupied wt mundane self-reward.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by Inik(m): 10:21pm On May 10, 2013
Those guys were planning something big, we should give kudos to the Jtf and our intelligence forces for cutting them down. Too bad many civilians got into the crossfire
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by samfibby(m): 10:21pm On May 10, 2013
~Bluetooth:

It's a fat lie,you don't need anybody to tell you that.the little arms they have in their arsenal came from Ghadaffi's loot and Nigeria Army armoury during raids.

With the so-called small arsenal they got from Libya, they certainly can overrun aiforce base in the north and subsequently conduct aerial suicide attacks. I hope 9/11 is still fresh in memory.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by bishop4life(m): 10:22pm On May 10, 2013
mikeyhernadez: NA LIE GO KILL JTF

Shey na CATAPULT dem wan take do Airstrikes??

so na baroon dem dey explode b4?
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by Kairoseki77: 10:22pm On May 10, 2013
Honestly, this entire thing needs to end.

I don't care how.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by Fash20: 10:23pm On May 10, 2013
Yungwizzzy: Please how much will it cost me to move to ghana?
1500 naira only.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by mistiff007(m): 10:24pm On May 10, 2013
Wow...terrorist are now flexing since land security system has crumbled,how much more is the airspace with less monitoring.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by samfibby(m): 10:26pm On May 10, 2013
~Bluetooth:

I guess this is what u call small arms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El-O37TNIm4
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by daylae(m): 10:29pm On May 10, 2013
The president should declare a state of emergency in those states that happens to be their core havens so as to deal with them decisively. Terrorists from chad,mali,and niger are now running away from the heat in those places to catch some breeze here. Untill we make this place too hellish for them,they'll make nigeria there HQ.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 10, 2013
~Bluetooth:

And their bombs? Where do their bombs come from?
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by fxskye: 10:33pm On May 10, 2013
berem: I wonder what my igbo people are still doing in the north.
They still dey look for money!
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 10, 2013
alpha conde: Whatever what their plans are... Oh God never allow this country to turn to syria or somalia. What I see on aljazeera really breaks my heart. This alqeeda thing is tearing the world apart.
God is always behand the true believer and they are like israelites that can never be defeat..they will try but it will not succeed.. ..
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 10, 2013
samfibby:

With the so-called small arsenal they got from Libya, they certainly can overrun aiforce base in the north and subsequently conduct aerial suicide attacks. I hope 9/11 is still fresh in memory.

They have these arms and still engage in guerrilla warfare ? These guys are just terrorists who are out to attack non-combatant targets only to be surpressed by the military.If they want to fight the army,they would have called for a convention war !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gumsu Sani Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary / Abuja Youths Storm PDP Headquarters, Demand For Peter Obi / Akpabio Plotting To Stop Buhari’s Anti-graft War – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.