Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF (24811 Views)

FG Issues Security Alert, Says Boko Haram Plans Abductions For Ransom / Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars / Boko Haram Plans Massive Attacks In June To Prove Jonathan Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 10, 2013
Adedayo516: Wait until this airstrikes happen then we would all come here again to prove our various conspiracy theories #fact....We Nigerians are always pessimistic about everything , we never believe anything(can't blame us though)...but then always try to remember that this guys put their lives on a very thin line everyday just because of me and you.....what if it was true that they planned air strikes?!

Airstrikes with what ? Was their any intelligence to the military that boko haram planned to attack its depot and steal a helicopter or how does boko haram intends to get one ? Don't forget there is an air radar system in Nigeria to track planes and helicopter movement in space !
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by samfibby(m): 11:20pm On May 10, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Let me tell you something.the problem with Nigeria security agencies is that they believe in their arms;thinking it will solve the problem.what they need to know is how these guys get their arms supply.

Before the leader of boko haram was killed,they weren't sophisticated as this.after his death,alqaeda in the maghreb gave them funds,arms and moral support couple with local sympathisers then you got an unstoppable killer squad on rampage.what the security needs to do is penetrate and infiltrate these guys.proactive not reactive !

FYI, just as the SSS are infiltrating the ranks of boko haram, so are the latter also suceeding in getting inside support from within the ranks of security operatives. Have in mind that the BH have supports from highly placed individuals in the north so also the ordinary man in the street. This has made defeating this group a difficult task.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 10, 2013
Inik:
I believe they can afford one or two helicopters to launch a simple small scale strike. They are gradually losing the guerrilla warfare, a lot of their fighters have been killed and their bases destroyed by the Jtf. Recently Jtf have stepped up the onslaught against them. That is why the amnesty issue was brought in to distract the attention of the Fg to buy them time to recoup their losses, restrategize and regroup to fight again.
I agree that the story is a bit exaggerated but it is true.

But why would they want to launch airstrikes when they can easily use IEDs effectively?
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 10, 2013
shymexx:

Bwahahahahaha

I doubt the Nigerian army has up to 200 airmen who are capable of launching air strikes from an aircraft... Scrap that, I doubt they have up to 100... grin And that's a country of 160 million people.. grin

These people are clowns!! He should have added cruise missiles to it!! grin grin

Lmao @ cruise missile just like MEND that planned to launch a nuclear weapon shocked shocked .Some of these terrorists would do better in comedy aswerigad. grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by Fabianoribhabor: 11:29pm On May 10, 2013
make jtf bring proofs nt mouth washing . sorry
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 10, 2013
shymexx:

But why would they want to launch airstrikes when they can easily use IEDs effectively?

Even Nigerian army doesn't have an Apache yet they are telling us boko haram wants to get one .LMAO
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 10, 2013
Real-Mccoy:
With the help of Northern sympathizers and supports from greedy southern apologist, they will succeed. Who is afraid of a sovereign national conference? Who says Nigeria is not in bondage,should be shot with a pillow on his/her face. Sometimes I wish OBJ was given the opportunity to seek a third term so he can finally neutralize those islamic terrorist while he strengthens middle beltans that have been suffering for the past decade in the hands of Northern terrorist that only prey when innocent children and women are sleeping.
Good points here..The middle beltans are full of regrets for their Biafra role and something must be done or else they all'll soon be eliminted..but some stu.pid youbas'll never learn and will still b opposing other regions seeking justice,equity and freedom from internal colonisation.every other region should rise up against the only region that is against True Federalism and Sovereign National Conference...
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by Adedayo516(m): 11:38pm On May 10, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Airstrikes with what ? Was their any intelligence to the military that boko haram planned to attack its depot and steal a helicopter or how does boko haram intends to get one ?[/b] Don't forget there is an air radar system in Nigeria to track planes and helicopter movement in space !
*smiles*......I don't know if there was any but do you also know if there was any?.....A air radar system?! *scoffs* it would only detect/show the position of the aircraft in the terminal area(guess you know that).....an air radar won't show if an aircraft is loaded with IEDs or not.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 10, 2013
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by Inik(m): 11:40pm On May 10, 2013
shymexx:

It could be they felt Airstrikes are more effective than ieds, also could be they ran out of supply of ieds cos of the closure of their factories, could also be they wanted to try something new.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by ABUGEORGE(m): 11:45pm On May 10, 2013
Yungwizzzy: Please how much will it cost me to move to ghana?
. Dont bother urself, both ghana and nigeria are not safe, ghana is d worst for d now. I smear war in this two country just becos of oil. People are leaving ghana now, my advise for both country is who have village show run back home.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by samfibby(m): 11:45pm On May 10, 2013
Terrorism as it sounds is not cheap, a lot goes into its planning and execution. A lot of absurd commitments in the name of religion are made. In 2011, a 39 year old arab-american US army major, Nidal Malik Hasan, went on shooting spree right under the nose of the US army authority in fort hood, killing at least 13 fellow soldiers. Some weeks b4 the incident there had been warnings from his mates that he had been exhibiting certain tendencies that indicated he was showing tendencies to support arab war against the american invasion in afghanistan. After the incident, investigations revealed he had long been having secret conversations with leaders of Al-qaeda without the knowledge of the all powerful, FBI, CIA, NSA bla bla bla. This enraged the american public. My point is terrorism that take any shape, it involves brilliant and knowledgeable people than you and i.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 10, 2013
Inik:

It could be they felt Airstrikes are more effective than ieds, also could be they ran out of supply of ieds cos of the closure of their factories, could also be they wanted to try something new.

Laughable... It's impossible... Even the well trained and funded Syrian rebels + al nusra(a more sophisticated al-qaeda affiliated Islamist group) had Turkish pilots with them when they were trying to capture Syrian military air bases.

Flying a military aircraft isn't a joke.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 10, 2013
Adedayo516: *smiles*......I don't know if there was any but do you also know if there was any?.....An air radar system?! *scoffs* it would only detect/show the position of the aircraft in the terminal area(guess you know that).....aN air radar won't show if aN aircraft is loaded with IEDs or not.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 10, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Even Nigerian army doesn't have an Apache yet they are telling us boko haram wants to get one .LMAO

Word on the streets is that BH is trying to use nuclear-powered submarines to launch ballistic missiles against Nigeria... grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 10, 2013
Prof Corruption: What a weak and an unintelligent propaganda!
old fool, what will you ever believe abt this govt when you've been blinded by hate and greed.

Americans never believed that al-qaeda would hijack their own plane and ram into the WTC but it happened.
Go get a life you and your fellow myopic things hitting likes for you.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by samfibby(m): 11:55pm On May 10, 2013
shymexx:

Laughable... It's impossible... Even the well trained and funded Syrian rebels + al nusra(a more sophisticated al-qaeda affiliated Islamist group) had Turkish pilots with them when they were trying to capture Syrian military air bases.

Flying a military aircraft isn't a joke.

Neither is flying a military aircraft a miracle.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by Paentera(m): 11:55pm On May 10, 2013
**yinmu** at topic
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by Adedayo516(m): 11:58pm On May 10, 2013
Rexxie:
Noted, thanks
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by Nobody: 12:06am On May 11, 2013
Adedayo516: *smiles*......I don't know if there was any but do you also know if there was any?.....A air radar system?! *scoffs* it would only detect/show the position of the aircraft in the terminal area(guess you know that).....an air radar won't show if an aircraft is loaded with IEDs or not.

Dude let's worry about the helicopter first before the IEDs grin

shymexx:

Word on the streets is that BH is trying to use nuclear-powered submarines to launch ballistic missiles against Nigeria... grin

I won't believe you until the Nigerian Army authenticates that they are buying the parts from Alaba and Ladipo markets grin
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by gerald09(m): 12:13am On May 11, 2013
I have known that this current insurgent are not really Nigerians or only 30% are. This shows that our so called Neighbours are trying to start a war with us. Am sure @ d beginning it was about religion but nw is just pure war dats y dey are make impossible demands n refusing amnesty cos its not about that anymore its about the destroying of Nigerian state. Even this may have a lot of lie in it a very grrt version of it is true. Niger, Cameroon, Chad and the rest are really the master mind of these killing Nigerians are just either the scapegoats or the f*ools that sell there ethics, principle and the future of their children for money.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by gerald09(m): 12:21am On May 11, 2013
ABU GEORGE: . Dont bother urself, both ghana and nigeria are not safe, ghana is d worst for d now. I smear war in this two country just becos of oil. People are leaving ghana now, my advise for both country is who have village show run back home.
Make Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ run go village and do what, Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ refuse to run with our tail btw our legs, Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ have to show them Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ run dis continent, is embarrassing some bunch of lunatics believe they got an idea what war is. Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ need to send in troops into these countries and show them who's boss.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by Chinexng(m): 12:28am On May 11, 2013
Pls help me vote Augustine Love for miss nigeria.open d link below n click like on her pic,tanks n God bless as u do so
http://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=417287498369039&id=302725416491915&set=a.417283731702749.1073741838.302725416491915&refid=13
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by moonraker(m): 1:26am On May 11, 2013
Boko haram is bored with his life I swear angry
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by Nobody: 1:38am On May 11, 2013
mekaboy: Who said it is impossible to launch air strike in Nigeria. Its just a matter of hiring a commercial jet, load grenades in a bag and be throwing it from the sky. When they finish the blow up themselves and the jet.

To you and the 4 other mumus that liked this rubbish you posted:

1. The article said they were planning to use Helicopters for this so-called mission.

2. So, tossing grenades from Commercial Jets abi......? Hmmmn...... from what altitude? How low is the 747 gonna be flying and how long do you think it takes after you pull the pin from a grenade before it explodes? 5 seconds? 15 seconds? 10mins? 2 days?

Some of you should stay in school more and face your studies instead of coming online and sounding crazy all the time.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by Capnd143(m): 2:05am On May 11, 2013
are u a coward by default?
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by Capnd143(m): 2:07am On May 11, 2013
sauceEEP: Airstrike with what? A kite i guess...
are u an ignoramus? Do you knw hw much does guys have been getting from robberies,kidnap ransoms,al shabab ,aqueada in islamic magreb and alqueada central?
And you are here ranting rubbish.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by Capnd143(m): 2:13am On May 11, 2013
Prof Corruption: What a weak and an unintelligent propaganda!
are you a daft in brain? U didnt think it neccesary to investigate further that the investigation were instigated by US military officials that came in to check for human right abuse! Spend some time on research bro, you dnt always have to be a f.ucktard, cos am sure u arent! No harm meant! Take heart.
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by Capnd143(m): 2:18am On May 11, 2013
mekaboy: Who said it is impossible to launch air strike in Nigeria. Its just a matter of hiring a commercial jet, load grenades in a bag and be throwing it from the sky. When they finish the blow up themselves and the jet.
ROTFLMAO. . . .hahahahahahaha! Commercial jet with grenade? Are u high on alomo? How do you intend to launch hand grenade from 15,000-25,000 feets above sea level on a commercial jet? Get a life bro, before u unplug a grenade pin it takes seconds to blow up ur head and probably crash the goddam jet because any attempt to open hatches in the plane unnecessarily is a "VISA TO HELL
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by Capnd143(m): 2:24am On May 11, 2013
Diasporan: This Boko Boys are beginning to take things too far.Its high time someone empowers Ombatse group of Nassarawa.Perhaps they can prove a point against the BH boys.Atleast they have proved it against the Nigerian Military and police irrespective of the Billions spent on them by the Federal Government with ease without any of their members being hurt.Indeed Nigeria Military and Intelligence Gathering is a joke
you look like a configured f.ucktard for saying that! Was nigerian military involved in the "arrest"? And do you think even the Us military can withstand 'Jazz'. Shoting a terrorist with your tavor-21 and it bounce back like bullet proof? Man! Go get a life, live military 4 dose that knw military!
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by Katier00(f): 2:38am On May 11, 2013
sauceEEP: Airstrike with what? A kite i guess...
dnt under estimate them
Re: Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF by premlove(m): 4:39am On May 11, 2013
you don't need a ride just your foot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akpabio Plotting To Stop Buhari’s Anti-graft War – APC / Sagay Stepping On Many Toes - Buhari / Gumsu Sani Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.