Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. (26715 Views)

If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? / A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup / Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Egbagirl(f): 3:01pm On Jun 04, 2013
Lakayana: what are tell us that your kitchen is no better than his ? Hmmm dirty people.

Smh. Read my post again. I'm not condoning the stained walls. My point is, some people (I no know if u sef dey among o lipsrsealed) don't know why kitchen walls get like that of which theirs ain't even better.
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by free2ryhme: 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2013
DailyNews: There is TROUBLE in Nigeria oo!!!gringrin See how ladies are celebrating the fact that a man is cooking for his wifegrin grin

Indirect way of turning Nigerian guys into womengringrin- by cheering them- go! go! go back to the kitchen! To the detriment of the entire Nigerian male populationgrin well done op, your wife has finally wongringrin and now, you have created more trouble for other men out there who aren't cooking for their wives.

I am still yet to discover why Nigerian girls of today are scared of the kitchen and y they are bent at turning their husbands and lovers into chefs grin

they forget that in there lies their wonderful future
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by ifihearam: 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2013
DailyNews: There is TROUBLE in Nigeria oo!!!gringrin See how ladies are celebrating the fact that a man is cooking for his wifegrin grin

Indirect way of turning Nigerian guys into womengringrin- by cheering them- go! go! go back to the kitchen! To the detriment of the entire Nigerian male populationgrin well done op, your wife has finally wongringrin and now, you have created more trouble for other men out there who aren't cooking for their wives.

I am still yet to discover why Nigerian girls of today are scared of the kitchen and y they are bent at turning their husbands and lovers into chefs grin

THEY SHOULD KEEP WAITING NA.
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
OP Wit due respect you be MUMU(take note of the capital letters). You do woman wrapper for your wife, you no get shame carry am come nl forum de do more woman wrapper thinkin that you are LADIES MAN. grow up my man, its NEVER too late to be wise.
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Okijajuju: 3:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
This Guy wicked o!!

Ehn wan use purge kill ehn wife.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by ifihearam: 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2013
caroline2120: well done. Men should learn this

i PITY THE MAN THAT MARRIES YOU.
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Moji12(f): 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2013
symbianDON: @poster: your username wan kill me wit laff grin .....LONELYdora cooking for his luvly wife grin grin grin
I tire oooooo,Op u sure say u don marry cos ur username is contradicting oooo lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by ichidodo: 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2013
Believing this yarn could be strectching gullibility to great lengths, first of all, where is the wife? how are we sure the dude isnt tryin to grab brunch for himself? and is he even a Nler? What is his username?..........Nairaland politics and nepotism at play here, folks.
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by AlyricistLaura: 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
Good Job Op, ignore the negativity, I cook for my Senegalese Queen all the Time. tongue
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by jambogini: 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2013
my brother although all is well, but try to clean up your kitchen wall, it looks dirty, i cant eat or cook in such environment
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Lilimax(f): 3:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
50calibre: Some guys just like to dey fall hand. You are cooking for your wife for what? That she won a Nobel prize or that she gave birth to triplets?
But why? I see nothing wrong for a man to cook for his wife.
smiley smileyHe may be doing that to show his love...
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by souleymon(m): 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2013
I see your Signature

MY LIFE- MY BUSINESS, U GOSSIP- UR HEADACHE, U BEEF- UR PROBLEM, I ACHIEVE- GOD'S DOING, U TRY TO STOP ME- U DIE, UR BURIAL- I ATTEND....LIFE GOES ON |
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Good Job Op, ignore the negativity, I cook for my Senegalese Queen all the Time. tongue
who ask you?tatafo like you
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2013
Why you keep face like say the food dey smell?
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Swaggot00(m): 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2013
glimpse: grin GUY NA YOUR WIFE COOK THAT FOOD, YOU JUST GO HOLD THE SPOON SNAP PIX LIKE INI EDO wink cheesy tongue
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by moodswing(m): 3:25pm On Jun 04, 2013
Omo see jonsin
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Vincent41(m): 3:25pm On Jun 04, 2013
dopeJemi:
Fried Rice??

how do mw know he is cooking for her lesibian wife??
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by andyanders: 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2013
jagabanban: Na food you dey cook take stain the kitchen wall so? If your landlord see am eh! Na quit notice be dat o!

One time! grin grin grin grin grin

The guy should make that kitchen look good. Too disgusting. Can't eat or drink water from there.
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 04, 2013
Bro., be careful before you turn into a mangina.

Women love abusing everything.

Anyway, any woman that wants me to cook for her better be ready for food poisoning, especially if it's on a Sunday, when I've got tons of sports to watch on TV.

Get in here and let's microwave these chicken wings together looool. Oven chips and burger - get the ketchup and let's get busy, hun.
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by doncaster(m): 3:30pm On Jun 04, 2013
Dry kitchen
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 04, 2013
Egba girl:

Smh. Read my post again. I'm not condoning the stained walls. My point is, some people (I no know if u sef dey among o lipsrsealed) don't know why kitchen walls get like that of which theirs ain't even better.

Is ya kitchen dirty, the Egba one? grin tongue

Shiit - my kitchen hardly see any cooking - it's as white as snow. grin

But I don't know about my oven and microwave, though. I need to check them when I get home. grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2013
Poster well done. Was there a special occassion in the house? The only time my hubby cooks for me is if I've just given birth, before my mum comes for omugwo
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by vm26: 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2013
WHEN HE FINISHED COOKING I HOPE THE WIFE SCRUBBED THAT DISGUSTING KITCHEN WALL
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2013
Lilimax: He can also use a satin paint which have low odour and it's washable as well.
point! Nwanne kedu ka ime?
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Okijajuju: 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
shymexx: Bro., be careful before you turn into a mangina.

Anyway, any woman that wants me to cook for her better be ready for food poisoning, especially if it's on a Sunday, when I've got tons of sports to watch on TV.

Get in here and let's microwave these chicken wings together looool. Oven chips and burger - get the ketchup and let's get busy, hun.

WORD!!
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Egbagirl(f): 3:37pm On Jun 04, 2013
shymexx:

Is ya kitchen dirty, the Egba one? grin tongue

Shiit - my kitchen hardly see any cooking - it's as white as snow. grin

But I don't know about my oven and microwave, though. I need to check them when I get home. grin

Lmao!!! I think a dirty microwave and oven are worse than a stained wall. Lol!!! But no sir my kitchen isn't dirty. The Bathroom and kitchen are the two places that I can't stand being dirty!

shymexx: Bro., be careful before you turn into a mangina.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed microwave wings? Oven chips and burgers? Hehehehe that ain't food my niggz
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by free2ryhme: 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

another attention seeker
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by free2ryhme: 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2013
Ada Nri1: Poster well done. Was there a special occassion in the house? The only time my hubby cooks for me is if I've just given birth, before my mum comes for omugwo

atleast be happy he cooks for you
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 04, 2013
Egba girl:
Lmao!!! I think a dirty microwave and oven are worse than a stained wall. Lol!!! But no sir my kitchen isn't dirty. The Bathroom and kitchen are the two places that I can't stand being dirty!

grin grin Nah, my microwave and oven are super clean. I cover my food all the time and for the oven, it's aluminium foil tingz. However, dirty wall is unacceptable. That's why most people use wall tiles by their cookers.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed microwave wings? Oven chips and burgers? Hehehehe that ain't food my niggz

That's the world's best kept secret. Easy to cook and more than enough to feed on. Hey, take-aways as well. Ain't no nyggah got time to sit in the damn kitchen for hours, with the risk of burning his hands and shiit. grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Egbagirl(f): 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2013
shymexx:

grin grin Nah, my microwave and oven are super clean. I cover my food all the time and for the oven, it's aluminium foil tingz. However, dirty wall is unacceptable. That's why most people use wall tiles by their cookers.

That's the world's best kept secret. Easy to cook and more than enough to feed on. Hey, take-aways as well. Ain't no nyggah got time to sit in the damn kitchen for hours, with the risk of burning his hands and shiit. grin

Good that your microwave and oven stuff in cooked in a clean and safe environment. Lol tongue
Smh you need to eat better food lol. I can give you tons of easy ways to cook chicken. Lol
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2013
Egba girl:

Good that your microwave and oven stuff in cooked in a clean and safe environment. Lol tongue
Smh you need to eat better food lol. I can give you tons of easy ways to cook chicken. Lol

Oops, add omelette(as long as Agege bread is there) and lasagna to the list. tongue

Show me your chicken mathematics. I'm willing to learn as long as it doesn't involve sitting in the kitchen lol.

The last time I tried cooking naija food, I burned my gaddamn thumb. grin I give up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pls How Can I Make My Cake More Soft/fluffy / How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? / 10 Minutes Vegetable Sauce For Rice Or Yam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.